Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,065 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh (36955 Views)

Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate / Court Sacks John Owan-Enoh As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate / Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Fayemi Emerges As Governorship Flagbearer (Exit Polls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by Amudeneogu: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2019
And you say this kind of man will rule Nigeria and perform Wonder lie lie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by Azola(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2019
like ur p1 bah
Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by PointZerom: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2019
Realist2:

I swear people working with Buhari in his inner circle can manipulate figures and play on the intelligent of Buhari and he will gladly approved it, millions will be involved by simple manipulation without him knowing.

That's why Aisha cried out that his husband is not in charge. What that means is that Nigerians should not hold his husband responsible for any misgovernance in case he's bn arrested tomorrow.

But mynd44 ngeneukwenu sarrki butterflyle0 throwback madridguy CilicMarin deomelo omenka yarimo PASSINGSHOT want us to vote for cabals.

Buhari is a walking corpse.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by surevik(f): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2019
Oh menh baba is a good man, but age is not on his side... He needs rest ah swear. Please guys save his life by voting him back to Daura to rest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by PapaAdanna: 10:55am On Jan 31, 2019
dont blame the man too much,
He is very old for such stress
He is not smart for such position
He is not educational sound
and dont forget he is our ABOKI
Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by matrixmuzi: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2019
Adewoyin123:
Please dear fellow nairalanders. The company I work with suspends all activities for the past 4 months due to d unavailability of funds by the government to execute contracts given to them. Ccecc.. 95percent of the staffs are sacked and I happen to be a victim. Sincerely I just have to swallow d pride and come out here. Since all means to get a job has been to no avail. Pls if there's anyone who can get me an employment within Lagos here, Pls do so as to enable me get something doing and as well keep up with d financial running of my family. I'm married with a kid and it's looks most difficult to keep d family functioning. 08109483019 is my number ....thanks God bless and have a blessed day ahead
From your name u are APC so plz ask buhari for a new job.Gud luck
Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by nikz(f): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Lol. I give up, this man is a dunce..
I gave up on him since
Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by blowjohn(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2019
eendy:
How people are still intending to vote for this guy as president of Nigeria leaves me on awe... God what has happened to common sense in Nigeria

Common sense itself has been left in awe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by technuel: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari never disappoint what a shame we have such a person as a president and to worsen the situation there are some educated illiterates supporting him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by dastroud(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2019
DonHummer:
he will soon present osibanjo as a governorship candidate soon.

I can only imagine what happens on the inside behind those cameras when no one is watching. I swear naija is on auto pilot. With the way we are going, naija would soon become a fourth world country because most third world countries would have left us behind.

You mean the country is movingoninown grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by Tloc(m): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2019
XaintJoel20:
We all owe our children and grandchildren some explanations on why we allow a demented and senile PMB to oversee the affirms of Nigeria in country that has over 30 million intellectuals.

They won't blame Buhari but the youths of present day who folded their hands and watch with disdain for a dimwit to rule Nigeria.

Buhari is not mentally and physically fit enough to be the head of his village elders council let alone Nigeria...

#IWeepForNigeria...

Blame re-tards like Sarrki, Madridguy, the SUYA GRILLER and Co. May posterity not judge them kindly.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by Herex6(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2019
if only we can all vote AAC ...
Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by dokie: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2019
fk001:
Buhari has dementia but I go still vote am

I have already made up my mind.

You don't have a mind.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by Temptee101(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2019
We have had enough, this man must return to daura by fire by force
Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by Temptee101(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2019
fk001:
Buhari has dementia but I go still vote am

I have already made up my mind.
You think you know what you are doing? You must be a product of a faulty foundation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by new2012: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mouth Gig:
LET HIM PRESENT UR MAMA AS CANDIDATE,HE IS STILL HONEST AND TRUTHFUL COMPARE TO ENTIRE CLAN AND UR DIRTY DUO AKITU AND MR LIER CHINA.

SAI BABA BUHARI

Were you abused as a child? Have some decency
Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by planetx: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
It's obvious by now that this man is suffering from early stage of dementia, that is why he keeps making all this mistakes and forgetting things. Even during the town hall meeting he basically confessed that he was being prodded to run for a second time. Why can't they just let this man retire and go enjoy his old age in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by Daroland84(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
After stressing residents of calabar yesterday n even little kids returning 4rm school. You now came up with ur stupid verdict of egba as Governorship candidate... Mind u APC, CRS don't know You!!!
Is dat wat u came for @buhari
Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by sarrki(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Tloc:

Blame re-tards like Sarrki, Madridguy, the SUYA GRILLER and Co. May posterity not judge them kindly.

So shall it be for your generation yet unborn
Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by Iyajison: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
After all these, I jxt have dis to tell Buhari supporters

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by Pizzle1234(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
This man brain is dead

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by chozzy: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
LMAO, this man get dementia o
Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by charlycharles(m): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
No go there, Non entities r still supporting him o... Even if dat poo forgets his name, i tell u his zombies will support him, kolo people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by UFOdioh: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
No going back on going to Next level with bubu. Even if he is in coma on a life support. Buhari till 2023. grin
Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by valdetino(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Oxb90:
Next time only the "governormental candidate " should be the only one closer to pmb at @ campaign rallies. If not he will present oshiomole as a candidate someday
He will still raise Oshomole's hand ✋

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by whiteeyes: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
LMAO, this man get dementia o
Ha! I pity this Buhari oh...on top ear problem wey worryam e still carry small blindness on top not to even talk of waka wey e miss steps upandan!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by KanwuliaExtra: 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

He can’t even see? shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by toplinetrtrend: 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
contigiency:
Is that all you people can manufacture? Please tell us the real story. He doesn't understand or recorgnise Eno the right candidate, and all other persons including party chieftains standing there. Even the man whose hand was raised didn't know he was not the right person. please tell us the real story, we are not dumb.

Oga shut up and stop defending mediocrity. Is your mentality this backward?

Is Buhari too blind to see?

Can you also explain how your preferred presidential candidate came about the word "Governortorial candidate" if not out of senility and mental backwardness? Imagine a presidential candidate that doesn't know "gubernatorial candidate"! and to think you want to hand over your destiny to such a man with your two eyes opened!

If the opposition candidate has done this, wouldn't you have condemned it?

Why not keep shut instead of dragging what is left of your honour in the mud; that is, if you still have any honour left in your life?

Defending Buhari is making you to sound stupid, more like an immbecile.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by Gandollar(f): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Oxb90:
Next time only the "governormental candidate " should be the only one closer to pmb at @ campaign rallies. If not he will present oshiomole as a candidate someday
HahahahahahahahahHahahahahahHahahhahahahaha grin lawd!!
Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by Gandollar(f): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mrsegz:
Ndoma sef leave him hand make Buhari raise am... Lol
hahahahahahahHHHAhahah grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Applauds EndSARS Protesters / Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.