Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh (36954 Views)

Edo 2024: PDP Declares Asue Ighodalo As Governorship Candidate / Court Sacks John Owan-Enoh As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate / Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Fayemi Emerges As Governorship Flagbearer (Exit Polls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
Born2Breed:
The people supporting this man are in the same league with him. Mental Institute Candidates.

The pic is funny.. but it's photo shopped shaa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by Gandollar(f): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ekpeitut:
In as much as I dislike Buhari given his antecedents, this gaff is not funny to me. Infact I'm deeply disturbed and sane minded individuals should be too. This man clearly is not in control of his government! The question now is who are the faceless entities pulling his strings and hiding behind him to rule Nigeria? sad

I think the national assembly should wade in and treat this as a matter of national security before we will wake one day to hear we have declared war on USA & Europe. undecided
Eh Jesus o! The war part got me ROTFL so hard! Chai my Belle oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by Gandollar(f): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Adewoyin123:
Please dear fellow nairalanders. The company I work with suspends all activities for the past 4 months due to d unavailability of funds by the government to execute contracts given to them. Ccecc.. 95percent of the staffs are sacked and I happen to be a victim. Sincerely I just have to swallow d pride and come out here. Since all means to get a job has been to no avail. Pls if there's anyone who can get me an employment within Lagos here, Pls do so as to enable me get something doing and as well keep up with d financial running of my family. I'm married with a kid and it's looks most difficult to keep d family functioning. 08109483019 is my number ....thanks God bless and have a blessed day ahead
It's well with you!
Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by Gandollar(f): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
sarrki:

So shall it be for your generation yet unborn
HahahahahahahahahHahahahahahHahahhahahahaha... Sarrki my Yoruba mozleem brother. Even when others jaa, you still get liver show face here grin

Sarrki one poster said when it's time to present candidate, you people should clear the stage with only the candidate remaining. Otherwise the kolo man go present oshiomole one day!

Mo renrin mo fee for. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by Godsend11: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by objobj: 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
rubbish. is that Ndoma Egba?

your eye no dey see?
Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by bikefab(m): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
In short i don taya for Baba...
Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by weownthewest: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
It’s so simple! Anyone supporting Buhari should be clinically checked for unreversable dementia!! What a shame!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by Mankosi: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
If his microphone is on the right hand he will raise the hand of anybody on the left side and if his microphone is the left hand whoever that's on the right side will have his hand raised. This man don't know who is who.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by contigiency(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Oga shut up and stop defending mediocrity. Is your mentality this backward?

Is Buhari too blind to see?

Can you also explain how your preferred presidential candidate came about the word "Governortorial candidate" if not out of senility and mental backwardness? Imagine a presidential candidate that doesn't know "gubernatorial candidate"! and to think you want to hand over your destiny to such a man with your two eyes opened!

If the opposition candidate has done this, wouldn't you have condemned it?

Why not keep shut instead of dragging what is left of your honour in the mud; that is, if you still have any honour left in your life?

Defending Buhari is making you to sound stupid, more like an immbecile.

So this is all you have in this your big head?

Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by Burnabrain(m): 7:44am On Feb 01, 2019
DonHummer:
he will soon present osibanjo as a governorship candidate soon.

I can only imagine what happens on the inside behind those cameras when no one is watching. I swear naija is on auto pilot. With the way we are going, naija would soon become a fourth world country because most third world countries would have left us behind.

Auto pilot grin grin
Re: Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh by toplinetrtrend: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2019
contigiency:

So this is all you have in this your big head?

Disprove what I wrote or just shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Applauds EndSARS Protesters / Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.