Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus (30267 Views)

INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, Is Determined To Rig This Election - Dino Melaye / RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus / "If You Are A Nigerian, Please Watch This & See How They Rig Election" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Okoroawusa: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
ManirBK:
He may be the first casualty!
Abi?
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by chiangwar: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
There is nothing of such this just propaganda, listing to news don't allow people to tell what is truth .#BNWA

ManirBK:
Haba PDP why threatining people like this, u people used to do the same thing b4 and u ar now trying tell us that u ar really going 4 war if other wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by netpro(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
deboysben:
1 why didn't US arrest him went he visited there recently
He lobbied and Trump/US wants a puppet to rule a strategic Regional Power like Nigeria. Buhari is his own man, who is respected and you don't get to dictate to him as they would Atiku.

2 and what is Obj saying as per the VAR analysis
The analogy does not absorb Atiku of not committing the said crimes. But as OBJ said, what he accused him in the past stands, but he simply forgive him. Do remind OBJ he is neither God nor the President to grant pardon to criminals.

3 why didn't EFCC arrest him since
That he was prosecuted to the fullest of the law does not absorb him as EFCC did not clear him either.

4 thank God for the thecandidate show if not all of the above might sound true
The programme exposed Atiku/Obi as candidates that have affinity for Corruption. In case you missed it, Atiku promised to grant Amnesty to his Corrupt Friends.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Homeboiy: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
Empty threat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by deboysben(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
netpro:

He lobbied and Trump/US wants a puppet to rule a strategic Regional Power like Nigeria. Buhari is his own man, who is respected and you don't get to dictate to him as they would Atiku.

The analogy does not absorb Atiku of not committing the said crimes. But as OBJ said, what he accused him in the past stands, but he simply forgive him. Do remind OBJ he is neither God nor the President to grant pardon to criminals.

That he was prosecuted to the fullest of the law does not absorb him as EFCC did not clear him either.

The programme exposed Atiku/Obi as candidates that have affinity for Corruption. In case you missed it, Atiku promised to grant Amnesty to his Corrupt Friends.

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by deomelo: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
Just imagine, the head of a major political party inciting violence.

Very thoughtless, crude, crass and uncivilized comment.

We have courts to deal with such issues for a reason.

I hope he sends his children and entire family members to his war front.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by HimName: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Pre-2015 election isn't too far behind.

I just love seeing PDP wail almost to oblivion.

They are so good at it that you may want to invite the tutor for a drink.

Truth be told, each day, I look forward to seeing them wail.

It gladdens my heart knowing this feeling isn't coming to it very end even after 2027.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by HimName: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
I hope dis guy is not relying his call for war on the boastful nature Atiku's slaves who are well litred in our cyber space.

Even the P!gs leader - Cownu has had his own fair share of their empty and betraying nature.

The very same miscreants he was stupidly fighting for have abandoned him for an Hausa Fulani Thief.

They wailed and and threatened suicide if e doesn't accept dem as one of his slaves.

The second man should apply caution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by rusher14: 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mr. Second.

grin
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by chukwunedum150(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
WAR FOR YOUR FAMILY
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by arewaboy01(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
bring it on
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by WarriAproko: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Which party dey rig election before undecided
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Omeokachie: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Which is why every well-meaning Nigeria is appealing to the desperate lifeless one to play according to the rules.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by asawanathegreat(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Why you dey fear uncle uche?
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Oga, there will be no war! No war! No war!
Unless na una children go come fight the war for una.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by chinedumoooo: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
War with who, who give you hope.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by bcashy: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nothing go happennnn.....empty chest beaters!

1 Like

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by chinedumoooo: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
War with who?, who give you hope? what give you hope?
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by superlanny(m): 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nigerians be wise, non of this idiots children or immediate family is in Nigeria and he is shouting war, my people free yourself from Madness and those who have inflicted you.

1 Like

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by lfarxtbalexbox: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
God help us
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by madridsta007(m): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
baliyubla:
APC issued worse threats in the run off to 2015 elections. Remember Amethief threatening to form a parallel government.

So if you ask me, Secondus is not even issuing as much threats as he should.

As much as I want to laugh, this is the truth.

I remember that parallel government threat and I shudder. Intelligence had shown that APC were going to carry out their threat. They had a radio station already ready to declare Buhari winner and President.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by tfelicityk(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
It seems this man is suffering from diabetes of the mouth.... Make e carry e family dey abroad to start the war... The youths are more wise now.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by dodoniyi: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
The war will first of all consume SE and SS regions

1 Like

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Afospecialk: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku MAIN AGENDAS ARE

1) TO SELLOFF THE REMAIN NATIONAL ECONOMIC ASSETS
2) TO GRANT AMNESTY TO LOOTERS
3) TO ENRICH HIS FRIENDS

IPOB WILL CRY BLOOD WHEN THE TIME COMES

1 Like

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by surevik(f): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
I don't pray for war, I only pray for a credible elections
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Rotimi47: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
PDP also promised war last week when the thief onnoghen was suspended
We are still waiting for the war
Bad guy grin
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by hardeytarhyour(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nigeria is not going to see War whether you like it or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RIPAN To Begin Sale Of Rice At N13,300 Per Bag / Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel / Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.