Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus (30269 Views)

INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, Is Determined To Rig This Election - Dino Melaye / RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus / "If You Are A Nigerian, Please Watch This & See How They Rig Election" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Sholaco: 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hahahaha war as if him go fit stand the war when it happen
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Godsend11: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by BabaAduras: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Gandollar:
Prior 2015, Dame Jonathan campaigning in phc shocked the world when she told a mammoth crowd that buhari was brain-dead. As we speak, she's vindicated. I will rather vote a certified thief with a thorough bred ability to get Nigeria working again than vote a brain-dead slowpoke who is been teleguided by a faceless cabal

Your claim that you will "rather vote for a certified thief" confirmed you definitely do not possess a brain not to talk of your brain dying.

2 Likes

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by ashantitope: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
War kill you there nothing like war again in this country call Nigeria you this mumu if they rig nothing will happen heaven can not fall because PDP teach them how to do it no they are the master so stop complaining and who even know this man if it not by rigging they brought you just for them to see somebody to be controlling
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Tom1999: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
The truth is that we have a President who doesn’t care the country descends into War. Because if you rig 2019 the same way Ekiti and Osun was rigged then you have formally put war on the Nigerian people. In this technological age of digital footprints everywhere we now know how infected this government APC is with rigging......they invent rigging. APC governor of OGUN came out today Jan 31, 2019.....16 days to national election to warn Nigeria that his own party is planning to rig the governorship election in a well scripted manner.
It shall not be well with some people and in this year 2019 they will see Judgement for collaboration to bring evil upon the Nigerian people.
A leader of Nigeria who is life’s less and lifeless cannot interact with people let alone largest country in Black Africa. Nigeria is 20% of the black race.
Yes some few few few and few and very few people want to control this country with power the White tried to impose on black South Africa.

We are in 2019 and we are condescending into Apartheid.........black on black this time around.
Thanks to a lifeless president who has so divided the country like never before
The division and the herdsmen attack’s takes us back to pre-colonial reasoning and a lack of it

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by espeeroke: 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
ManirBK:
PDP marketing a certified thief.

Meanwhile, APC is marketing an incompetent, lifeless tyrant with severe dementia
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by hundredrivas(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Any attempt to rig this election will be highly resisted we will not take it!

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by BluntBoy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
deboysben:
what did he thief?

Here was what Gani Fawehinmi wrote concerning Atiku and Olesanjo:

I am appalled, because if not for the feud between him and Atiku we may never have known that Atiku was messing up with the Petroleum Technology Development Fund, PTDF. Obasanjo cannot say that he did not know that Atiku was stealing the PTDF, established in 1973, meant for the welfare of our country by training our brilliant students in the universities with the fund. A fund meant for the improvement of our petroleum technology, a fund meant to ensure that the sons and daughters of poor parents who have the intellect can engage in research work. But alas! this fund was used, not only to pay lawyers, but to establish just one company alone. Now, Atiku dipped his hand into it, Fasawe dipped his hand into it and Mr. President dipped his hand into it for personal reasons. We want to have the full story of PTDF and other agencies of government.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by kikake: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari would say bloodshed.

All of una politicians be same.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by jayboy007(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
There will be no war in Nigeria no matter the outcome of the elections. Only stupid and gullible Nigerians will fight for these politicians, when all of them have evacuated their loved embarassedOnes abroad
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by gawu1: 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
Me, l wonder how the war is going to be fought. Is it going to be PDP vs APC; because the two major candidates share common primordial affinities: eg, the two are Fulani, Muslims, culturally Hausas from north.
So, somebody should help me asks Secondus that who will fight who in this war he wishes to declare.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by adisabarber(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
ManirBK:
The war he is agitating for will first consume him and his family not me and my family

Are you one of those planning to rig?
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Abagworo(m): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
He's an irresponsible man. Surely he might think his family is safe outside Nigeria but if he starts the war it will consume everyone.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by itzzkhaliii(m): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
ManirBK:
The war he is agitating for will first consume him and his family not me and my family
You mean my own BKD your name looks familiar am I right.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
What will befall Nigerians, if Buhari rules for even another two years will be more than War? Sometimes I really wonder what manner of people will vote a man who has not read a book in his almost a decade on Earth, if not fellow illiterates who worship drones and astronauts.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by amadicollins1: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
If they rig, we'll roast them. It's either dumbohari leaves peacefully or face the 'Gbaboo' treatment.

Shikena!

You will roast them from your smelly, coffin like room in Aba. Lmao

1 Like

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Larryndelaw: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Thunder fire you for mentioning WAR. Put your children in front of the WAR.
Moreover nothing will happen. The only people I will pity are people that will fight for politicians while the wife and children of the politicians are overseas enjoying the money looted by their parents.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by blowjob: 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by adeade83: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
ManirBK:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/31/breaking-therell-be-war-if-they-rig-election-says-uche-secondus

Hahahahahahahaha The same insane man said there would be no 2019 election if Ekiti Govship election is rigged.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by akinbode1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
No war anywhere Mr Secondus, OSUN state is a case study, the election was rigged and Nothing happen, Nigeria is not a war zone. Therefore, uche becareful with your statement.

#Say no to war in Nigeria#
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by supereagle(m): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
Forget about rigging election, you are leading your party to second position, you are Secondus.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Gandollar(f): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
BabaAduras:

Your claim that you will "rather vote for a certified thief" confirmed you definitely do not possess a brain not to talk of your brain dying.

Coming from someone who has chosen to vote for a slowpoke!!!!
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
They've started inciting war with hate speeches again?

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by stickle(m): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
he should put his children at the forefront of the war.
meanwhile we are praying seriously against voilence before, during and after election.
they dont tell us when they are sharing the money neither should we be told when they are quarrelling.
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by enemyofprogress: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nothing dey happen

I can not marriage a girl that is not education cos in this lives illitrature is a decease i hate rubbish
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by Hugo7(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
Stop all these drum for war..I am sure his family will relocate before election.. Election is not a do or die Affair Nigerian Politicians
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by lexy2014: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
ManirBK:
PDP marketing a certified thief.

U mean this thief?

Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by lexy2014: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hugo7:
Stop all these drum for war..I am sure his family will relocate before election.. Election is not a do or die Affair Nigerian Politicians

Maybe he means they will fight not in a violent way, but it's a very careless statement. It can b interpreted in several ways. These people aren't leaders in d real sense of d word
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by focus7: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
If this is from APC the pdp criminals will be shouting upan down
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by somehow: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
Where's Asari Dokubo the war monger self?
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by leriment: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
No wahala as long as ur children come down from oversea to join in the war
Re: 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus by dododawa1: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
I dont think,this IDIOT/MUMU have seen WAR before,he should ask BIAFRA people then, ASK him, were are his children (ABROAD).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering / Umahi Presents 2016 Prado Suvs To Members Of House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.