Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

"Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar (18134 Views)

Police, Makinde Disagree Over Attack On Titi Atiku / Buhari’s Military Junta Persecuted Atiku Over 53 Suitcases – Titi Atiku Abubakar / Aisha Buhari, Titi Atiku Abubakar, Mike Okiro To Grace ASO Outstanding Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by hollywater: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
deomelo:

And the APC kicked him out so what's your point?
No He left because of your corrupt lifeless one.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Rextizz:
Mumu
I wanted to reply you but they said "sorry you can't do that right now" News flash I'm uploading Nickiminaj's peeksure tomorrow... quote me again on another thread to announce I'm not nicki..
If You dickhead weren't so bent on sending anything with An "F" numerous PM's...You won't be so pained, Crazy, Irrational, thirsty and jobless as to go thru the stress of Investigating someone just to make sure they're Real or not...Like what sensible guy does that? what nonsense!
Keep following me around like a rabid dog on heat.
Bingo. Yes you're my dog.
And get a life while you're at it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
gypsey:
Atiku is a crook and so is his wife for supporting him

Prove it
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by lexy2014: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
GarriKoro:
You obviously have a problem comprehending simple English. I never said 'sister's wife', I said ' sister wife's account' meaning her fellow Atiku's wife who is Jennifer the American money launderer

u dont need 2 condescend 2d level of mediocrity 2 make ur point. Isn't it d same Jennifer that u are mentioning here that I mentioned? Who is now deficient in comprehension?
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by lexy2014: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
gypsey:
Atiku is a crook and so is his wife for supporting him

Y should his wife not support him? Should she support u?
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by oldschoollapel(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Like husband, like wife ,one a liar , the other a thief .
If he doesn't need Nigeria ,s money ,why is he fighting tooth & nail to get back to the no 1 post , if not to continue the looting from where he left of.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by olowo1995(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
feddis:
Wife of former Vice President, Titi Atiku Abubakar, on Thursday told women her husband is not interested in cornering the nation’s wealth but out to serve the masses.

She disclosed that with Atiku’s choice to back restructuring, Nigeria will be repositioned adding that Atiku would assist the country with his wealth where necessary.

Titi Abubakar spoke during a rally in Abuja at the old parade ground area 10, alongside Poeples Democratic Party (PDP) governor’s wife, Former PDP senators, ministers and other party faithful.

She went further that women should shun violence in the forthcoming elections and vote for their choice without fear or favour.

Titi Abubakar vowed to ensure the welfare of women, youths and children in the scheme of things when her husband is elected president.

Her words: “Atiku must rule. Atiku must get Nigeria working again. You know that Atiku is a job creator and he is going to engage most of the unemployed people.

“You know that Atiku is for restructuring. It is for your good. The Federal Government is too powerful that is why we must decentralise.

“Nigerian women are suffering. Atiku will give the women micro credit so that you can do your businesses.

“Don’t allow anybody to come and be giving you N10, 000. Do not destroy your children future. N10, 000 cannot carry you through 4 years and 8 years.

“The PVC they are collecting from you is a bad omen because on the day of voting you need your PVC.

“My women, I am telling you, collect their money and refuse to vote them. Vote the person of your choice. That money they are bringing to you is your money and your entitlement. Don’t give them your PVC. If you give them you have sold your children’s future.”

She went on: “Atiku is an educationist, he has businesses, he has done it before as Vice President and he is going to do it again as President. He was the head of the economic when he was with former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

“Atiku does not want Nigerians money, he has made money. You know he has so many children.

“All the children are not working in government offices except for one, who is a medical doctor and she is the commissioner in Adamawa State.

“She has told his father that he is not APC or PDP. She said she wants to work for her people, she wants to save lives and that is what she has been doing.

Source : http://thenationonlineng.net/atiku-not-need-nigerias-money-says-wife/

Yeah Atiku does not need Nigeria money any more coz the one he controlled during obasanjo era that make him Obj to voice out is enough.

Atiku is an educationist, he has businesses pls how many schools has he contributed to, how school has he build even in Adamawa, his company how many people were working there?

Abegii.... Make Una gerrara here ow!!!!!
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by luckyz4rea(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Then why does he want to be president? We all know how it's going even though we live in denial
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by oruma19: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
rusher14:
Complete lie.

From oga customs (everybody understands) to cornering PTDF money (For Nigerian scholars) , to NITEL, to 40 million dollars exported to US.

He's a bloody rogue and no one would reward him with the nation's highest position.

Thief.
stop being a plaintiff and judge at thesame time. U r commiting presumptous sin. Repent
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by olajizz01(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
sammy99:
very true,dats y i support him cos he will even use his own assets to help d fellow nigerians.

Zombies will rather stick with der 30k peanuts dan believe anything about PDP cos a zombie is always one and its not negotiable.

Dont worry ur zombiesm will b delivered come february cos we want to help u live a better life by atikulating obidiently to get nigeria working together.
See this nation's enemy saying a well known treasury looter will even use his asset to help Nigerians, how many people has he used his loot to help b4 now?Pathetic.

I keep saying that if PDP were at the helms since 2015 till now,Nigeria economy will worst more than that of Venezuela because they were still borrowing b4 they can pay salaries as at when oil price was still at 70dpb upward .Then what will happen when oil price was at below 30dpb,it will be very disastrous.

Thousands abandoned projects that had been awarded severally littered every where in the country and some fools are fooling themselves.

But some people are just senseless,want the country to fail either by hook or by crook pretending as if they love the country.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Rextizz(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I wanted to reply you but they said "sorry you can't do that right now" News flash I'm uploading Nickiminaj's peeksure tomorrow... quote me again on another thread to announce I'm not nicki..
If You dickhead weren't so bent on sending anything with An "F" numerous PM's...You won't be so pained, Crazy, Irrational, thirsty and jobless as to go thru the stress of Investigating someone just to make sure they're Real or not...Like what sensible guy does that? what nonsense!
Keep following me around like a rabid dog on heat.
Bingo. Yes you're my dog.
And get a life while you're at it.
Coming from a scammer? I will always expose you don't worry.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
lexy2014:

Y should his wife not support him? Should she support u?
what kinda dumb question is this?
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Rextizz:
Coming from a scammer? I will always expose you don't worry.

Scam?
You're not just deluded but pathetic and if I'm a "he" then you must be a discombobulated fagggot since you can't seem to stay off my profile.
You need a life you fvvking fermented jejune...
How is it any of your business what picture i upload you fvvktard.Like i said earlier
As a MATTER OF FACT..I'M GONNA UPLOAD Nickiminaj's Peeksure 2mao... crackhead keep stalking me and quoting Every where.

2 Likes

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Rextizz(m): 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:

Scam?
You're not just deluded but pathetic and if I'm a "he" then you must be a discombobulated fagggot since you can't seem to stay off my profile.
You need a life you fvvking fermented jejune...
How is it any of your business what picture i upload you fvvktard.Like i said earlier
As a MATTER OF FACT..I'M GONNA UPLOAD Nickiminaj's Peeksure 2mao... crackhead keep stalking me and quoting Every where.
Only a scammer talk like this, assuming you didn't remove my friend pic, i would have seriously dealth with you.

I have zero respect for scammers, you can upload any picture you want, but if I ever see that picture again, then be ready for my wrath.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by lexy2014: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
gypsey:
what kinda dumb question is this?

What kinda dumd statement is this?

"Atiku is a crook and so is his wife for supporting him".
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Rextizz:
Only a scammer talk like this, assuming you didn't remove my friend pic, i would have seriously dealth with you.

I have zero respect for scammers, you can upload any picture you want, but if I ever see that picture again, then be ready for my wrath.
Your friend indeed. Keep living in your delusions riffraff.
I'm re--uploading the picture soon I really wanna see what you gonna do.
I'm so enjoying this
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
lexy2014:

What kinda dumd statement is this?

"Atiku is a crook and so is his wife for supporting him".
Good question! and your response was should atiku wife support me? i am not running for Nigerian president. grin so why would she be supporting me? and i am also not her husband. grin
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by bahdpersona(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
donkilidon:
Drama Queen...the businesses he has were did he raise the money to start them...am not saying am withdrawing my vote though...buh keep it calm...you guys are not any better but another four years with buhari is deadly.

Atiku should withdraw his statement abt nnpc and I pray you come in and allow those who embesselled our money spend it freely in the country and invest in it too soo people can get jobs ...... Hunger toooooo much...
Then employ seasoned economist to adopt strategies that can @ least salvage us all positively....and pls don't steal too much from us plssssssssss...
Our kids still have hope in Nigeria...they have no were else to call home....God help us
am happy that you know the truth
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by lexy2014: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
gypsey:
Good question! and your response was should atiku wife support me? i am not running for Nigerian president. grin so why would she be supporting me? and[b] i am also not her husband[/b]. grin

Exactly, u aren't her husband. Her husband is Atiku. Do u expect her not to support him?
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Lanre0: 7:27am On Feb 02, 2019
Atiku & Obasanjo . Thieves, Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
lexy2014:

Exactly, u aren't her husband. Her husband is Atiku. Do u expect her not to support him?
so i say she is also a crook! grin A supporter of a crook is Also a crook.

Comprende?!!
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by lexy2014: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2019
gypsey:

Comprende?!!

When Clinton had d Lewinsky scandal, Hilary stood by her husband. By ur theory, that means she is an also adulterer. Whether u call Atiku a crook or not, his wife knows her role in his life. When u get married u will expect ur wife 2do d same 4u.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
lexy2014:

When Clinton had d Lewinsky scandal, Hilary stood by her husband. By ur theory, that means she is an also adulterer. Whether u call Atiku a crook or not, his wife knows her role in his life. When u get married u will expect ur wife 2do d same 4u.

so what you are saying is that, if i murder someone my wife should help me cover my crime, because she is my wife? shocked would you stand by your husband/wife knowing that they have commited murder just because you are both married? sad

NO! i don't expect my wife to support me in my crime, Anyway, my wife have never supported me in my crimes she is not that stupid or Ignorant. i have Always taken sole resposibility for my crimes.

So if i am going to jail i expect my wife to go to jail with me because she is my wife? grin grin
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by lexy2014: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
gypsey:
so what you are saying is that, if i murder someone my wife should help me cover my crime, because she is my wife? shocked would you stand by your husband/wife knowing that they have commited murder just because you are both married? sad

NO! i don't expect my wife to support me in my crime, Anyway, my wife have never supported me in my crimes she is not that stupid or Ignorant. i have Always taken sole resposibility for my crimes.

So if i am going to jail i expect my wife to go to jail with me because she is my wife? grin grin

According 2u, Atiku is a crook and because his wife is supporting him, that automatically makes her a crook.

gypsey:

Comprende?!!

So that helps u answer this question:

gypsey:

Its not my opinion, but that's ur theory.

Like d case of Clinton, do u think bill Clinton was expecting his wife not 2 stand by him cos he committed adultery? Did Hilary automatically become an adulterer because she stood by husband? Its easy 2 sound sanctimonious when u haven't been in certain situations.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
lexy2014:

According 2u, Atiku is a crook and because his wife is supporting him, that automatically makes her a crook.

So that helps u answer this question:

Its not my opinion, but that's ur theory.

Like d case of Clinton, do u think bill Clinton was expecting his wife not 2 stand by him cos he committed adultery? Did Hilary automatically become an adulterer because she stood by husband? Its easy 2 sound sanctimonious when u haven't been in certain situations.
I was asking you a question, i expected a simple Yes/NO but you just keep going round in circle, Fine. You win! cheers! grin
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by okongo(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Pastor defrauds Ex-Vice President Atiku Abubakar’s wife Titi of N918m

Vanguard News Nigeria

Pastor defrauds Ex-Vice President Atiku Abubakar’s wife Titi of N918m

THE wife of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, Titi, yesterday, revealed how her business partner defrauded her of N918 million because she trusted him, since he claimed to be a pastor

Mrs Abubakar made the revelation while testifying before a Lagos State high court sitting in Ikeja on how she was duped by Pastor Nsikakabasi Akpan-Jacobs and two others.

In her account, she said: “I thought the first defendant, being a pastor, will not defraud me. I thought that he was being genuine with me during our business dealings.”
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by lexy2014: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
gypsey:
I was asking you a question, i expeted a simple yes/NO but you just keep going round in circle, Fine. You win! cheers! grin

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Tnx but I wasn't looking 4a win. I only answered ur question with ur earlier statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. / Bandits Kidnap Many Traders On Kaduna-Birnin Gwari Highway / Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.