Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

"Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar (18094 Views)

Police, Makinde Disagree Over Attack On Titi Atiku / Buhari’s Military Junta Persecuted Atiku Over 53 Suitcases – Titi Atiku Abubakar / Aisha Buhari, Titi Atiku Abubakar, Mike Okiro To Grace ASO Outstanding Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by feddis(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Wife of former Vice President, Titi Atiku Abubakar, on Thursday told women her husband is not interested in cornering the nation’s wealth but out to serve the masses.

She disclosed that with Atiku’s choice to back restructuring, Nigeria will be repositioned adding that Atiku would assist the country with his wealth where necessary.

Titi Abubakar spoke during a rally in Abuja at the old parade ground area 10, alongside Poeples Democratic Party (PDP) governor’s wife, Former PDP senators, ministers and other party faithful.

She went further that women should shun violence in the forthcoming elections and vote for their choice without fear or favour.

Titi Abubakar vowed to ensure the welfare of women, youths and children in the scheme of things when her husband is elected president.

Her words: “Atiku must rule. Atiku must get Nigeria working again. You know that Atiku is a job creator and he is going to engage most of the unemployed people.

“You know that Atiku is for restructuring. It is for your good. The Federal Government is too powerful that is why we must decentralise.

“Nigerian women are suffering. Atiku will give the women micro credit so that you can do your businesses.

“Don’t allow anybody to come and be giving you N10, 000. Do not destroy your children future. N10, 000 cannot carry you through 4 years and 8 years.

“The PVC they are collecting from you is a bad omen because on the day of voting you need your PVC.

“My women, I am telling you, collect their money and refuse to vote them. Vote the person of your choice. That money they are bringing to you is your money and your entitlement. Don’t give them your PVC. If you give them you have sold your children’s future.”

She went on: “Atiku is an educationist, he has businesses, he has done it before as Vice President and he is going to do it again as President. He was the head of the economic when he was with former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

“Atiku does not want Nigerians money, he has made money. You know he has so many children.

“All the children are not working in government offices except for one, who is a medical doctor and she is the commissioner in Adamawa State.

“She has told his father that he is not APC or PDP. She said she wants to work for her people, she wants to save lives and that is what she has been doing.

Source : http://thenationonlineng.net/atiku-not-need-nigerias-money-says-wife/

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by oyebanji44: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by rusher14: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Complete lie.

From oga customs (everybody understands) to cornering PTDF money (For Nigerian scholars) , to NITEL, to 40 million dollars exported to US.

He's a bloody rogue and no one would reward him with the nation's highest position.

Thief.

119 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Rextizz(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Who you dey deceive? a criminal is always a criminal.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by GarriKoro(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
feddis:
Wife of former Vice President, Titi Atiku Abubakar, on Thursday told women her husband is not interested in cornering the nation’s wealth but out to serve the masses.

She disclosed that with Atiku’s choice to back restructuring, Nigeria will be repositioned adding that Atiku would assist the country with his wealth where necessary.

Titi Abubakar spoke during a rally in Abuja at the old parade ground area 10, alongside Poeples Democratic Party (PDP) governor’s wife, Former PDP senators, ministers and other party faithful.

She went further that women should shun violence in the forthcoming elections and vote for their choice without fear or favour.

Titi Abubakar vowed to ensure the welfare of women, youths and children in the scheme of things when her husband is elected president.

Her words: “Atiku must rule. Atiku must get Nigeria working again. You know that Atiku is a job creator and he is going to engage most of the unemployed people.

“You know that Atiku is for restructuring. It is for your good. The Federal Government is too powerful that is why we must decentralise.

“Nigerian women are suffering. Atiku will give the women micro credit so that you can do your businesses.

“Don’t allow anybody to come and be giving you N10, 000. Do not destroy your children future. N10, 000 cannot carry you through 4 years and 8 years.

“The PVC they are collecting from you is a bad omen because on the day of voting you need your PVC.

“My women, I am telling you, collect their money and refuse to vote them. Vote the person of your choice. That money they are bringing to you is your money and your entitlement. Don’t give them your PVC. If you give them you have sold your children’s future.”

She went on: “Atiku is an educationist, he has businesses, he has done it before as Vice President and he is going to do it again as President. He was the head of the economic when he was with former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

“Atiku does not want Nigerians money, he has made money. You know he has so many children.

“All the children are not working in government offices except for one, who is a medical doctor and she is the commissioner in Adamawa State.

“She has told his father that he is not APC or PDP. She said she wants to work for her people, she wants to save lives and that is what she has been doing.

Source : http://thenationonlineng.net/atiku-not-need-nigerias-money-says-wife/
Then what was $40 million of our money doing in your sister wife's 30 different accounts? What kind of normal human being opens over 30 different bank accounts with 5 different banks if not the dubious kind with the intent to steal?

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Drama Queen...the businesses he has were did he raise the money to start them...am not saying am withdrawing my vote though...buh keep it calm...you guys are not any better but another four years with buhari is deadly.

Atiku should withdraw his statement abt nnpc and I pray you come in and allow those who embesselled our money spend it freely in the country and invest in it too soo people can get jobs ...... Hunger toooooo much...
Then employ seasoned economist to adopt strategies that can @ least salvage us all positively....and pls don't steal too much from us plssssssssss...
Our kids still have hope in Nigeria...they have no were else to call home....God help us

7 Likes

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by sammy99(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
very true,dats y i support him cos he will even use his own assets to help d fellow nigerians.

Zombies will rather stick with der 30k peanuts dan believe anything about PDP cos a zombie is always one and its not negotiable.

Dont worry ur zombiesm will b delivered come february cos we want to help u live a better life by atikulating obidiently to get nigeria working together.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
He doesn't want Nigeria money again? Lies of the century grin

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Pusyiter(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
True, he doesn't need our money after he got enriched by Nigeria money
Now, we need his money to send him home after Feb2019

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Twoclans(f): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
Pusyiter:
True, he doesn't need our money after he got enriched by Nigeria money
Now, we need his money to send him home after Feb2019

My Guy if you are not for Atiku are you for Y.Y Sani tongue

2 Likes

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by livelymatilda22: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku the Guy man

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by dodoniyi: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Iie of the century

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Pusyiter(m): 8:41am On Feb 01, 2019
I am a progressive grin
And Fela Durotoye is my candidate
However, a Buhari is preferred to a 1 million Atikus
But the last time I checked, you are still Y Y Sani's person grin
Twoclans:

My Guy if you are not for Atiku are you for Y.Y Sani tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Naajjii: 8:48am On Feb 01, 2019
After looting Nigerian money, here is his wife attacking us that he doesn't need Nigerian money. Thanks God we have PVCs we will respond and do the needful at the appropriate time. The good thing is majority of Atiku's supporters are not naturally committed they get paid to support him and don't have PVC , they are only visible and ranting on social media.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by ranting: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2019
This country sef

2 Likes

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by alizma: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2019
Atiku's wife calling Nigerian my women..

2 Likes

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by abduljabbar4(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2019
sammy99:
very true,dats y i support him cos he will even use his own assets to help d fellow nigerians.

Zombies will rather stick with der 30k peanuts dan believe anything about PDP cos a zombie is always one and its not negotiable.

Dont worry ur zombiesm will b delivered come february cos we want to help u live a better life by atikulating obidiently to get nigeria working together.

you people are funny. How many schools has Atiku built im Adamawa that has a very high level in illiteracy? Do you know how much he charges in his private university? lol.

Can you objectively tell me why you are so confident that Atiku would win? Keep in mind that this time around, there wouldnt be an unrealistic over 85% turnout in pdp strongholds and Kaduna and Kano alone can wipe the entire south east that you are banking on? You better start practising your
"biafla or death, we want lefelendum, Apc rigged, etc".cheesycheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by sammy99(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2019
abduljabbar4:

you people are funny. How many schools has Atiku built im Adamawa that has a very high level in illiteracy? Do you know how much he charges in his private university? lol.

Can you objectively tell me why you are so confident that Atiku would win? Keep in mind that this time around, there wouldnt be an unrealistic over 85% turnout in pdp strongholds and Kaduna and Kano alone can wipe the entire south east that you are banking on? You better start practising your
"biafla or death, we want lefelendum, Apc rigged, etc".cheesycheesy

Doubt d influence of Atiku,Rabiu kwankwaso, Aminu tambuwal,sule lamido, Bukola saraki in d north at ur own peril.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Twoclans(f): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2019
Pusyiter:
I am a progressive grin
And Fela Durotoye is my candidate
However, a Buhari is preferred to a 1 million Atikus
But the last time I checked, you are still Y Y Sani's person grin

At bolded lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Hector09(m): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2019
As if the ones he owns is it not our money, atiku and buhari are same water boiling in difference kettles

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Indispensable85(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2019
Season of lies!
Abeg election should come and go so that we can begin to hear truth again.

4 Likes

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Corrinthians(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2019
The more I feel that's exactly what he needs.

4 Likes

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by abduljabbar4(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2019
sammy99:

Doubt d influence of Atiku,Rabiu kwankwaso, Aminu tambuwal,sule lamido, Bukola saraki in d north at ur own peril.

Can you provide any proof of Atiku's influence in Northern Nigeria? I havent seen any in Kaduna, Kano, Gombe and other states that i have visited.

Kwankwaso who was once defeated as an incumbent governor? His popularity only rose after he dumped pdp. In other words, he was enjoying Buhari's support. morever, that i am a fan of kwankwaso does not mean i must support Atiku. keep in mind that Kwankwaso has not even been activily supporting Atiku so far. How many times has he criticized Buhari after losing at the primaries?

Saraki? Lol. you Igbos should stop decieving yourselves. Apc easily swept all the elections in Kwara even after all of Sarakis efforts. That should have cleared your eyes.

Lamido and Tambual are next to no bodies who rode under Buharies popularity.

Look, no northern politician has as much support as Buhari. He has the backing of 80% of traditional rulers and Islamic clerics bar the likes of Gumi. You guys should stop sitting somewhere in Enugu and underrating Buhari.

12 Likes

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by sammy99(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Can you provide any proof of Atiku's influence in Northern Nigeria? I havent seen any in Kaduna, Kano, Gombe and other states that i have visited.

Kwankwaso who was once defeated as an incumbent governor? His popularity only rose after he dumped pdp. In other words, he was enjoying Buhari's support. morever, that i am a fan of kwankwaso does not mean i must support Atiku. keep in mind that Kwankwaso has not even been activily supporting Atiku so far. How many times has he criticized Buhari after losing at the primaries?

Saraki? Lol. you Igbos should stop decieving yourselves. Apc easily swept all the elections in Kwara even after all of Sarakis efforts. That should have cleared your eyes.

Lamido and Tambual are next to no bodies who rode under Buharies popularity.

Look, no northern politician has as much support as Buhari. He has the backing of 80% of traditional rulers and Islamic clerics bar the likes of Gumi. You guys should stop sitting somewhere in Enugu and underrating Buhari.

Election is two weeks from now.
Mayb u will understand wot i was saying.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by abduljabbar4(m): 10:49am On Feb 01, 2019
sammy99:

Election is two weeks from now.
Mayb u will understand wot i was saying.

i am only trying to save you from dissappointment and heart break. Stop expecting anything other than Buhari's victory.

8 Likes

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by sammy99(m): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2019
abduljabbar4:

i am only trying to save you from dissappointment and heart break. Stop expecting anything other than Buhari's victory.
its ur like dat will not accept defeat on d day of election dats y am telling u.

Jst get ready to atikultae wen u hear d result on dat day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by abduljabbar4(m): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2019
sammy99:

its ur like dat will not accept defeat on d day of election dats y am telling u.

Jst get ready to atikultae wen u hear d result on dat day.

Okay, i will check on twitter on that daycheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by Classickj(m): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2019
rusher14:
Complete lie.

From oga customs (everybody understands) to cornering PTDF money (For Nigerian scholars) , to NITEL, to 40 million dollars exported to US.

He's a bloody rogue and no one would reward him with the nation's highest position.

Thief.
e pain am
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by sammy99(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Okay, i will check on twitter on that daycheesy
i will quote u on dis dat day.
Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by RoyalUc(m): 11:21am On Feb 01, 2019
Indispensable85:
Season of lies!
Abeg election should come and go so that we can begin to hear truth again.

grin grin grin

I wan laf die.

Many times I don say I no go listen to these people again but before I know, I don dey fall again.

3 Likes

Re: "Atiku Does Not Need Nigeria’s Money" - Titi Atiku Abubakar by abduljabbar4(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2019
sammy99:

i will quote u on dis dat day.

You just made it into my list of people to be mocked after the polls. After last elections, some of them like oremussanctus and lerimanus had to deactivate their accounts.
The few that remained strong include:

barcanista
severussnape
mogidi
fifire
truckpusher

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NCP Endorses Peter Obi, Pledges To Mobilise Members / INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo / N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.