Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari (23310 Views)

Boy Recreates Governor Ganduje Dollars Bribery Video. Nigerians React / Bribery Video: We Can’t Probe Ganduje Because He Enjoys Immunity – EFCC / Nigerians React To Ganduje's 6th Bribery Video (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by bigfish3k: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
even the best friend to the police are thieves.

nothing wrong with been scene with ganduje as long as he does the right when the time comes.

its not wrong if its people like me and u "without integrity" according to the president. u know he is the only saint in nigeria
its wrong for somebody with integrity like PMB to do that
Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by NinjaMetahuman: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
bigfish3k:

its not wrong if its people like me and u "without integrity" according to the president. u know he is the only saint in nigeria
its wrong for somebody with integrity like PMB to do that
again, best friend to the police are thieves.. read this analogy again and again.

doing the right thing when corruption or crime is committed is what makes one have integrity not the people you roll with.
Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by bigfish3k: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
again, best friend to the police are thieves.. read this analogy again and again.

doing the right thing when corruption or crime is committed is what makes one have integrity not the people you roll with.

but what happens to the adage of "show me ur friend and i will tell u who u are"
does the police have integrity? thieves can be their friends
this man has "integrity" a corrupt man suppose not be his friend
not just a friend ooo, but a friend he publicly endorsed.
a man of integrity endorsing ganduje means that, ganduje is now a role model . thats a dent on his acclaimed integrity
Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by NinjaMetahuman: 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
bigfish3k:

but what happens to the adage of "show me ur friend and i will tell u who u are"
does the police have integrity? thieves can be their friends
this man has "integrity" a corrupt man suppose not be his friend
not just a friend ooo, but a friend he publicly endorsed.
a man of integrity endorsing ganduje means that, ganduje is now a role model . thats a dent on his acclaimed integrity
*facepalm*

ok i hear you.
Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by tysontim(m): 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
buhari can investigate a governor but cant go after him until he is not a governor anymore.. how many time do we have to say this before it gets into you people's skull?

it is the immunity clause is one of things pdp left to cover themselves, now everyone is suffering cos of it.

after freezing ekitis account, was it unfrozen or not?
did fayoshe and ganduje have the same case that would warrant freezing state account?

Gandollar own is worse. He was caught red handed no room for denial

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 / Obiano Endorses Pete Edochie's "Anambra Film Project" (Photo) / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.