Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari (23307 Views)

Boy Recreates Governor Ganduje Dollars Bribery Video. Nigerians React / Bribery Video: We Can’t Probe Ganduje Because He Enjoys Immunity – EFCC / Nigerians React To Ganduje's 6th Bribery Video (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by ZAWs: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
You dont prosecute a sitting governor in Nigeria.
That's the law.
Fayose was accused of several frauds even with a tangible evidence.
He was never arrested, nor summoned until his tenure expired.
So Ganduje would be charged if found guilty at the appropriate time.

1 Like

Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
This thread reeks of typical PDP foolishness
Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by Princedapace(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
Aufbauh:
So true sir. All those ranting of why Buhari is not prosecuting Ganduje is an ignoramus stupidize rambling meant to blackmail Mr President. But, alas PMB is too tough and rugged to be shaken by profane blabbing.

But he couldn't respect the same law for the ex CJN.

Na who una deceive be fool.

3 Likes

Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by berrystunn(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
Aufbauh:
So true sir. All those ranting of why Buhari is not prosecuting Ganduje is an ignoramus stupidize rambling meant to blackmail Mr President. But, alas PMB is too tough and rugged to be shaken by profane blabbing.

See how stupid you are...
Show me your friends and I will tell you more

2 Likes

Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by ClearFlair: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
NkayStory:

This disgustingly corrupt senile man should shut up already..

Pea-brained crook.

Yes that’s the spirit. You’re doing great...you’re doing so great. Let the fear turn into hate and let the hate turn into fear, let it totally consume you spirit, body and soul. Hate. Hate!!! Hate until you run mad. But always remember this is FeBuhari when we vote in PMB again. You could never forget that, could you? You couldn’t. The hate has altered your mind. Nothing else matters now. The only thing you can think about is PMB winning.
Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by martineverest(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
litdutchboy:
Buhari should be asking Ganduje to step aside for collecting $5 million bribe like Onnoghen. Instead of helping him campaign for his re-election. Buhari is the biggest fruadster in the country.
words of an educated illiterates..old educate yourself on immunity
Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by berrystunn(m): 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
ClearFlair:
I’m just feeling good today. Because I know this is the month when we terminate Atiku and Obasanjo’s political career. To Atiku supporters...don’t ignore that fear you’re feeling in your heart, let it consume you totally.
I feel good tarararara! grin

How old are you ?
Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by Ojiofor: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
While Fayose, Dasuki, Zakyzaky, Onoghen etc remain guilty and condemned until proven innocent.
Chai Buhari!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by seasonstt1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
When his house of representative members who have the power to investigate the matter and sanction him if found guilty can not react to it....

What can Mr President do when he still has the immunity that he's still hiding under.
Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by erico2k2(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
Aufbauh:

It's so pathetic and shameless to bring up this kind of sterile logic.
In your own logic, we should free a thief caught red handed because the other thief was not caught at a time.smh!

I sympathize and empathize with your people cus who did this to you won't escape justice.
But here you are failing to see the logic of what he meant cos you chose to turn a blind eye to Logic
Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by maxzzo1(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
Aufbauh:
Zombie deceive itself .... Why is he mingling with them(gandollar, Orji uzor Kalu, etc)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by eodavids(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Aufbauh:

Noted.

But truth be said:
If APC is a party truly fighting corruption, they would have at least not field Ganduje for second term. He ought to enjoy his immunity to the end of his tenure, then become available for investigation over the corruption allegation.

On the other hand, I am surprised to hear from Buhari that AN ACCUSED IS PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY (the presumption of innocence rule).
Did CJN Onoghen enjoy that presumption of innocence from Buhari's camp?

Different rules for different people, isn't it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by bedspread: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
[s]
Aufbauh:
[/s]
U hv a Dead Conscience
Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by Kennydoc(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Aufbauh:

Why didn't he ask Ganduje to step aside from his 2nd term bid so that he can be prosecuted as soon as he loses his immunity? If he was truly fighting corruption, that's enough grounds for Ganduje to be replaced.
You see that you guys are all hypocrites?

2 Likes

Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
Buhari! Hmmmm! Innocent until proven guilty yet you ignored court order and you still keep Dasuki and the other man in jail. Buhari!
Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
Buhari! Hmmmm! Innocent until proven guilty yet you ignored court orders and you still keep Dasuki and the other man in jail. Buhari!
Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by Lokostic77: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
ClearFlair:
I’m just feeling good today. Because I know this is the month when we terminate Atiku and Obasanjo’s political career. To Atiku supporters...don’t ignore that fear you’re feeling in your heart, let it consume you totally.
I feel good tarararara! grin
Dindinrin ni bobo yii Sha, see the way you're talking as if buhari is your father meanwhile in one way or the other you're suffering and struggle for your life to survive hmmmn O ma se o, this country can never move forward with this kind citizen go to developed country and see what their government are doing to benefit their life you're here having joy on empty brain and lifeless man my question what did buhari do to better your life in the past three and half years of not hardship, we really deserve the leader we have in this country we are so docile mind u I didn't support anyone of them bcoz two of them are evil although we haven't trying Atiku as a president but this buhari worst than cancer, I voted for him in 2015 but he disappoint himself not me so go and sit down I can't blame you don't know what is going on in other sane country, stupid idiot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by NSNA: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
Catch am Catch am

Yankee101:
Thief + thief + thief = 3X thieves

See face like...
Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by kikake: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Worse corruption than Ganduje's is that of a president who employs only persons of his ethnicity and religion to fill important political offices.

This type of corruption tears away the fabric of a multi ethnic and multireligious country.

Is Buhari also immune from disobeying Nigeria's Constitution regarding equal representation in federal government appointments?

Where is the NASS?/

1 Like

Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by SoNature(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Aufbauh:

Keep quiet

That case is not in any court

Ganduje got an injunction from an appeals court, refraining the Kano State House of Assembly from probing him.

On the other hand, the EFCC says it is carrying out forensic analysis of the video.

Again, that case is not in court

1 Like

Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by naijapips02: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Aufbauh:

It's so pathetic and shameless to bring up this kind of sterile logic.
In your own logic, we should free a thief caught red handed because the other thief was not caught at a time.smh!

I sympathize and empathize with your people cus who did this to you won't escape justice.

between ganduje that was caught live on camera and Onnoghen who is a thief? the way you zombies reason baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by naijapips02: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
ZAWs:
You dont prosecute a sitting governor in Nigeria.
That's the law.
Fayose was accused of several frauds even with a tangible evidence.
He was never arrested, nor summoned until his tenure expired.
So Ganduje would be charged if found guilty at the appropriate time.

Does this your stupid law also stop him from being investigated? what is EFCC waiting for?

The same fayose you are referring to had his accounts frozen even as a governor.
Re: Bribery Video: Ganduje Enjoys Immunity From Prosecution – Buhari by ebakhaiyhe(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
APC always speaking to Nigerians as if they are dons. Now you realised that Gandolla is under immunity. What about Fayose. I love your position that a man can only be called a thief by the court and not you. Make sure you stick to this findings and stop labelling people as corrupt.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayade Commissions Housing Estate For Bakassi IDPs, Decries 18-Year Neglect / Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 / Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.