Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ (8495 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by jakandeola(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Thanks for the question. Breaking into tears can sure seem intense in the moment. Sometimes those tears are a sign of it all being too much, but sometimes tears can be harmless, or even good! Here are 10 possible explanations of tears during sex, as well as some ideas for what to do in the moment if you start to cry.

1. You’re Roleplaying

If you and your partner are doing a lot of intense power play and roleplaying, tears may simply be a signed of getting into character. Being dominated can sometimes include begging your partner to do something, pleading with them not to do something, pretending you need to be punished, or taking your punishment. Tears can be a very normal part of the game. If you feel fine emotionally, or if it feels like you’re “in character” while you’re crying, you probably don’t have anything to worry about.

2. You’re Happy

Plenty of women cry happy tears during sex. You might feel grateful that you feel safe enough with your partner to explore powerplay. You might feel relieved that you’re giving yourself permission to go to places that you may have not considered before. Or you might simply feel a lot of love for your partner in that moment. If that’s the case, let yourself cry! Explain to your partner that they’re good tears. If he has a hard time believing you in the moment it might help him to hear you explain it after the fact.

3. You’re In Pain

It’s possible to experience pain during sex in a number of different contexts. If you’re engaging in BDSM with your partner, you may feel pain from the restraints, a ball gag, or a whip. Your body might be contorted into positions that are uncomfortable. A lot of people who play with BDSM make the distinction between “good pain” and “bad pain;” good pain feels pleasurable, whereas bad pain doesn’t.

There are also sexual pain conditions like vulvodynia and dyspareunia, which cause women to experience pain in their vulvas of vaginal canals. If you’re in physical pain, I highly recommend that you stop and check in with your partner. Loosen your restraints, ask your partner to go lighter on the paddle. If the pain is specifically in your vulva or vagina, and persists, go check in with your OB/GYN.

4. You’re Confused

Powerplay can bring up conflicting emotions for many people. On the one hand, you’re agreeing to the specific activities you’re engaging in with your partner, and you’re — hopefully — doing them in a safe and responsible way. On the other hand, some of the specific acts themselves can feel degrading, even though you understand the context.

For example, let’s say your partner slaps you across the face. Let’s imagine you talked about it beforehand, you were on board with trying it, you had a safeword in place, and you practiced appropriate levels of force. Everything was done properly, but at the end of the day, you’re still being slapped in the face. Your tears may be a sign that you feel jarred, confused, or conflicted. Take a break from the powerplay, then come back to it at a later date and have a conversation about your boundaries.

5. You’re Ashamed

Similarly, powerplay can sometimes bring up shame. Again, all of the same things that I just mentioned above may be true — you may be doing everything right, with a trustworthy partner. But being submissive, being called names, or being punished can bring up feelings of shame. Sometimes powerplay can be cathartic because it helps us access and move through the shame that resides within all of us. But sometimes it might feel like too much. It’s up to you to find the line. The questions to ask yourself I'll mention at the end of this article should help.

6. You’re Afraid

Another similar experience is fear. Even when done properly, powerplay can still be a scary thing. You may be restrained or physically hurt. Like with pain, there’s a differentiation between “good fear” and “bad fear”. Good fear can be like the anxiety you get on an amusement park ride, or the thrill of watching a movie you know is going to scare the pants off of you. Like with shame, you have to question yourself and find the line that feels right for you.

7. You’re Being Teased

When you and your partner power play, does he prevent you from experiencing pleasure or having an orgasm? Deprival can be a part of the game in a lot of roleplay situations. Sometimes you might get so hot and bothered, and so frustrated by the lack of release, that you actually start to cry. If it feels like your body is screaming for attention in the moments before you start crying, this explanation is probably the culprit.

8. You’re Triggered

Sometimes sex can trigger past experiences of abuse. There are obvious elements of power during sexual assault, since another person physically and emotionally overpowered you and your boundaries. Some people believe that powerplay can be cathartic for sexual abuse survivors, but it’s very easy to slip into feeling triggered. If you feel like your body is starting to dissociate from your brain, if you have memories of the abuse, or if you start feeling out of control, please stop what you’re doing in the moment. At a later date, think about whether or not these types of sexual activities feel safe to you. If you're not sure what's being triggered, talk to a professional and check out this article about repressed memories and sex.

9. You’re Overwhelmed

Sometimes we cry because there’s just so much going on in one moment. This can be a good or bad thing. You might feel overwhelmed because you’re pushing yourself to the limits of your boundaries, and you’re starting to feel unsafe or nervous. Or you might feel overwhelmed by love, pleasure, or joy. You might just need a moment to sort out what you’re feeling.

10. It’s Just Biology

When you’re having sex, your body can release oxytocin (euphemistically referred to as the “cuddle hormone”), which can make your emotions feel even more intense. Your tears may simply be the result of biology — this is one of the reasons you might especially feel an urge to cry after orgasm.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bros u be xvideos.com employee?

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by jakandeola(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Bros u be xvideos.com employee?
no
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Pls find another topic that can change lives.

No vex. Sorry
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by Smithwilliams826: 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
bukkyemotions:

No vex. Sorry

Watin u self day find 4 here?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Smithwilliams826:

Watin u self day find 4 here?
abeg you don' get your PVC?
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by jakandeola(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
biafrabushboy ikombe lefulefu naijaboiy sinaj adewumiopeyemi funmisticqueen amarabae pocohantas boyooosa sisisioge lefulefu laveda xhosanostra ahcb obontami toks2008 yarimo ishilove highpriestess rosalieene geekybabe nofavors myfantasies laveda achimotan ireneony mhisbliss preca trustyshoess sarrki vizkiz airforceone tossie01 madgoat stupidity coolestchris marvin906
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by ValCon888: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Make una clear road abeg

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by jakandeola(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
zicoraads uyailncomparabl laurene eyinjuege nwanyiawkaetiti darlenese afribabe pharmagirl lightqueen tabithababy sisisioge tosyne2much eketem bujebudanu1 iamj rosieluv skarlett gracebae kennygee ogorqyne cerowo sexybbstar sharliz refiner princeakins victorian
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by jakandeola(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
bukkyemotions:

No vex. Sorry
dear we are all matured 18+ and sex is part of our life
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by jakandeola(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
captaingood boomssey viroqueen kweenkong kanwuliaextra coolcatty dangotesmummy
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Women are hypocrites. The thing dey sweet dem die, but they will never admit. na the too much totori Dey coz the tears.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
Illiterate, you excludesd bed bugs availability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by atilla(m): 12:30am On Feb 01, 2019
Pls what is power play?
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 01, 2019
jakandeola:
no
2 yrs ago. Your written english was an apology and gave people brain tumors. Now you are disturbing me with your mentions
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by jakandeola(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2019
illitrate:
Illiterate, you excludesd bed bugs availability.
ignore
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by jakandeola(m): 11:35am On Feb 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
2 yrs ago. Your written english was an apology and gave people brain tumors. Now you are disturbing me with your mentions
dear I Neva disturbed anyone we are all matured is 18+. I blog dis so we learn from it.
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by Smithwilliams826: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
bukkyemotions:
abeg you don' get your PVC?
Yes, but its not useful for me.
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by Omoluabi16(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
jakandeola:
dear I Neva disturbed anyone we are all matured is 18+. I blog dis so we learn from it.
Your grammar makes me cry too.
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by boomssey(f): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
jakandeola:
captaingood boomssey viroqueen kweenkong kanwuliaextra coolcatty dangotesmummy
what's up?
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by CaptainGOOD: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
jakandeola:
capta.ingood boo.mssey viroq.ueen kween.kong kanwul.iaextra coo.lcatty dango.tesmummy

Lol, Jaks na so u Dey do her?
U bad oh grin
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by jakandeola(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Lol, Jaks na so u Dey do her?
U bad oh grin
lol guy am big down dere so is normal sometimes shes in pains but I dont show mercy even wen she start to cry if u are gentle wit dem dey take u play.
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by CaptainGOOD: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2019
jakandeola:
lol guy am big down dere so is normal sometimes shes in pains but I dont show mercy even wen she start to cry if u are gentle wit dem dey take u play.

shocked grin
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by Biglittlelois(f): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2019
Being overwhelmed is more like it.
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by IamPlato(m): 11:25am On Feb 08, 2019
OP Your Name Be Like Person Wey Just Come Out Of Prison
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by IamPlato(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Let Me Not Talk My Mind before You Shave My Head With Your Teeth
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by Biglittlelois(f): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2019
IamPlato:
Let Me Not Talk My Mind before You Shave My Head With Your Teeth

Lol, say it nah, i'm ready for you tongue
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by IamPlato(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lol, say it nah, i'm ready for you tongue
All These Introvert Girls Sef
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by jakandeola(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:
did u cry anytime ur guy is banging u
Re: 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ by jakandeola(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

shocked grin
lol na so guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Breast Lovers Only / A Lady Breastfeed Her Father And Saved His Life... / Can You Accept Bible As Valentine's Gift From Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.