Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,959 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? (39178 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by de1de1SnrAd: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
... to the extent that they had to approach industrial court

QuotaSystem:

From trying to pretend he's innocent to trying to play victim. Lol.

It's alright. Present your protest to the court, the date Onnoghens trial resumes is Feb. 4th.

Meanwhile you've not answered the question.

[size=14pt]Why did Onnoghen try to frustrate the case by indefinitely postponing NJC sittings when they were supposed to look into the allegations against him?

Is that the constitutional process?[/size]

Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jolite:
Nothing will happen so long as PMB still presides,Onnoghen bye bye.

I JUST SAW THIS COMMENT.I DONT ACTUALLY DEBATE WITH TOUTS AND ILLITERATES.
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by Jolite(m): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
olajide8:

Don't mix things up- the NJC did not take anything over- the NJC is not a court, they are only a regulatory body which regulates the affairs of justices in the dispensation of judicial activities - they have served those involved with queries and are awaiting the responses for further deliberation, on the next line of action - simple, their powers stop at recommendations to effect - that's all
How are you sure the block head understands you? may be if you use his native language or an interpreter.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by Jolite(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

I JUST SAW THIS COMMENT.I DONT ACTUALLY DEBATE WITH TOUTS AND ILLITERATES.
YOU ARE A BIG slowpoke WITH GOAT BRAIN, Onnoghen your dad is gone, useless set of goats. BUHARI TILL 2023.
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by jaafree: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Josegun:
Very innocent oo, the man forget.
. If he forget who is going to take the blame . its all right .
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jolite:

YOU ARE A BIG slowpoke WITH GOAT BRAIN, Onnoghen your dad is gone, useless set of goats. BUHARI TILL 2023.

Now it is clear.You can go and debate with MC Oluome and his ilks.Thats where you belong

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
jaafree:

No one.That is the position of the LAW.The law is final
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by mbjsuki(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
EduC:

Huge amount of money? An allegation from a government that lacks integrity and is desperate to hold onto power. Never support tyranny, you may be the next victim!

Let's be honest here. Let's both look at the merit of this issue. Let's separate fact from fallacy. And also to correct your notion. I can never be their victim. I don't go beyond my limit neither do I covert for wealth that makes me loose sleep. I love simple life and comfort with modesty.

Was money truly found in the accused as alleged?
Has the victim deny or own up to all these allegation?
What's the view of the law in this regard?

Answer all these above aforementioned questions truthfully and the rest is history.

The moment we -Nigerians- decides to shun sentiments and face fact,address issues as they occur,this country will just get better.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
mbjsuki:

Let's be honest here. Let's both look at the merit of this issue. Let's separate fact from fallacy. And also to correct your notion. I can never be their victim. I don't go beyond my limit neither do I covert for wealth that makes me loose sleep. I love simple life and comfort with modesty.

Answer all these above aforementioned questions truthfully and the rest is history.

The moment we -Nigerians- decides to shun sentiments and face fact,address issues as they occur,this country will just get better.

since when did it become a crime to put money in your own bank account Are you alright bro

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by CityNGR: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

since when did it become a crime to put money in your own bank account Are you alright bro
Leave them zombie wailers
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by CityNGR: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
mbjsuki:

Facts. He forgot to declare. Remembered and declared in 2016! Where is the crime zombie?
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by CityNGR: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
jaafree:
Did CCB discover or CJN remembered and declared by himself?
Yes the cjn remembered and declared by himself. So where's the case?
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by Jolite(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

LOL TANKO IS IN CHARGE OF WHAT COURT? grin grin grin AN INTERIM NJC CHAIRMAN WAS ELECTED THIS WEEK.WAS THAT TANKO? INJUSTICE TANKO MOHAMMED HAS ONLY NEXT WEEK LEFT ON HIS CAREER AS A SUPREME COURT JUDGE
you are funny,is it the Tanko that will be incharge as the cjn till 2023 or the one in your street?
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by servercodes001: 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
CityNGR:
Man is innocent HE SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE!!

Following my appointment as Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria in November, 2016 the need to declare my asset anew made to realize the mistake and then did the declarations to cover the period in default.

Even If you'll kill innocent, he cannot legalise the source of the billions he didn't declare
No matter how much you try to ignore your conscience, the fact remains
Onnoghen is a corrupt thief
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jolite:

you are funny,is it the Tanko that will be incharge as the cjn till 2023 or the one in your street?

grin grin grin THATS WHY I ASKED YOU TO BE DEBATING WITH MC OLUOMO.WHO WILL APPOINT TANKO AS CJN?
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by Larryndelaw: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
QuotaSystem:

I expected that if you had the mental capacity to start a thread that seeks opinions, you'd be responsible and mature enough to express yourself in a sane and civil manners, not looking for who you'll drag down to the gutter with that gutter language. Let's try this again.

Why did Onnoghen try to frustrate the case by indefinitely postponing NJC sittings when they were supposed to look into the allegations against him? Is that the constitutional process?
I have asked the same question several time, people supporting him refused to answer. Even PDP refused to answer. The number one judge of the country saying that he forgot. Shameful. Something he did deliberately with aim of using his position to suppress it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by deomelo: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
neyobills:

Are u just trying to be mischievous or u are really this slow,it is written in black in white in the constitution that judicial officers can only be sanctioned, suspended, removed or whatever by the NJC and not any court of law or tribunal,and there is also no fraud whatsoever its only an omission and it has been rightly updated and there is no penalty for omission in the first place,as at when the meeting was postponed there was no petition relating to Onnoghen before the NJC,what part of this is hard for u to understand?

It's to late for your love and defense for crooked, corrupt and suspended CJ, save your breath and enjoy the trial that you and the corrupt CJ can not stop or make go away, not even your layman and warped interpretation of what transpired can stop the trial.

What's next? You know more than the CCT and you have all the facts, you have documentation, you've investigated the case and arrived at your layman conclusion that zero crime was committed.

Btw, of what relevance is your noise about the NJC being the only entity that can do anything to the corrupt and suspended CJ? The NJC lost the opportunity to to do their job and even if he wasn't guilty of anything, why suspend NJC meeting indefinitely? With NJC unable to meet, how do you even present any petition or obtain any deliberation and recommendation by the NJC that can not even meet because the crooked CJ abused his power just to dodge justice and accountability.

You people try too hard do defend the indefensible and even if you are going to defend this crooked man, do so with sensible and rational argument.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by Jolite(m): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
CityNGR:

Leave them zombie wailers
Biafrans can use Onnoghen a.k.a old criminal as CJ that is when Nnamdi Cownu succeeds in the dream. Nonsense Nyamiris.
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by mbjsuki(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

To answer you, yes I'm alright. Very good with a clear head and clear conscience.
Then again, there is no law that says you cannot keep money or owe one. But as a public officer that must be seen to be upright especially for the fact that you are the "LAW" itself makes this case a bit pathetic.
By law,you're expected to declare your asset upon assuming such public office!
Failure to do so is not tenable, ignorance is not an excuse before the law!

These are my views!

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by mbjsuki(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
neyobills:

How can anyone teach u when u are clearly afflicted by a disease called ignorance,last time I checked its not a crime for an individual to own a huge amount of money,I'm sure u know he has been practicing since 1979 besides have u ever heard of the word inheritance or must everyone come from a lineage of peasants like u?

Unfortunately,you're ignorantly stupid and also lack manner. Even if you're an idiot as it's obvious in this case,must you announce it? slowpoke!
You're either oblivious of the true state of this matter or your thinking faulty is wholly dead due to bitterness.
Read more and learn more,spineless idiot.
Mention my name again and your family will not live to enjoy your being alive.
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by CityNGR: 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
servercodes001:

Even If you'll kill innocent, he cannot legalise the source of the billions he didn't declare
No matter how much you try to ignore your conscience, the fact remains
Onnoghen is a corrupt thief
I hope goats are not on Nairaland.
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by mbjsuki(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
CityNGR:

Facts. He forgot to declare. Remembered and declared in 2016! Where is the crime zombie?

"He remembered and declared in 2016!" please where are you getting your news from?
Hello! Go and read more.

Please when next you must jump into my mention never call me names. It doesn't make your point or opinion more superior and mine lesser!
Rather your statement shows and points out your upbringing.
Remember, I said "PLEASE".

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by CityNGR: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
mbjsuki:

"He remembered and declared in 2016!" please where are you getting your news from?
Hello! Go and read more.

Please when next you must jump into my mention never call me names. It doesn't make your point or opinion more superior and mine lesser!
Rather your statement shows and points out your upbringing.
Remember, I said "PLEASE".
Go back and read my first post on this thread with understanding like twelve times.
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by neyobills: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
mbjsuki:

Unfortunately,you're ignorantly stupid and also lack manner. Even if you're an idiot as it's obvious in this case,must you announce it? slowpoke!
You're either oblivious of the true state of this matter or your thinking faulty is wholly dead due to bitterness.
Read more and learn more,spineless idiot.
Mention my name again and your family will not live to enjoy your being alive.

Unfortunately you are nothing but a misfit from a lineage of peasants who's life achievement is grandstanding and chest beating on a faceless online forum,go and find something to do with your miserable life.
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by mbjsuki(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
neyobills:

Unfortunately you are nothing but a misfit from a lineage of peasants who's life achievement is grandstanding and chest beating on a faceless online forum,go and find something to do with your miserable life.

Unfortunately, this was exactly what was said about your father and your entire family.
I knew you're a bastard obviously! People like you are so easy to predict. I smoked you out,threw you a bone as a dog you are and you ran chasing after it.

Get a life,slowpoke, your bitterness has no care and may you die miserably along with your folks.
Share the news with your folks when or if you ever get home. grin[right][/right]
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by servercodes001: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
CityNGR:

I hope goats are not on Nairaland.

That's why I reduced my presence here, it's filled with low I.Q pigs like you

#Spits

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by neyobills: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
mbjsuki:

Unfortunately, this was exactly what was said about your father and your entire family.
I knew you're a bastard obviously! People like you are so easy to predict. I smoked you out,threw you a bone as a dog you are and you ran chasing after it.

Get a life,slowpoke, your bitterness has no care and may you die miserably along with your folks.
Share the news with your folks when or if you ever get home. grin[right][/right]

Unfortunately this was exactly how your lineage started until they crossed the line between loyalty and servitude and now you have been condemned serfs and peasants,you are so empty that whenever u get engaged in a constructive argument u end up putting your family in shame which is unfortunately a culture in your lineage.
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
mbjsuki:

To answer you, yes I'm alright. Very good with a clear head and clear conscience.
Then again, there is no law that says you cannot keep money or owe one. But as a public officer that must be seen to be upright especially for the fact that you are the "LAW" itself makes this case a bit pathetic.
By law,you're expected to declare your asset upon assuming such public office!
Failure to do so is not tenable, ignorance is not an excuse before the law!

These are my views!

Your views are not LAWS.Section 3(d) of the CCB act recognizes that one can forget and makes provision for one to correct them.It is not a crime in LAW
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by mbjsuki(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
neyobills:

Unfortunately this was exactly how your lineage started until they crossed the line between loyalty and servitude and now you have been condemned serfs and peasants,you are so empty that whenever u get engaged in a constructive argument u end up putting your family in shame which is unfortunately a culture in your lineage.

Please,forgive me, I cannot help your condition. I don't have a care for your sickness. I know you've gotten to the peck. Please follow the steps of those before you,just hang yourself! Go and die in your misery. Your expiry date is close so I guess. Your madness is acceptable. I've forgiven you grin
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by naughtyvirgo001(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ignoracia juris neminim escusate- hope my spelling is correct sha. Buh the simple meaning is ignorance is not an excuse in law there is nothing like I don't know its a crime not to talk of knowing then claiming he forgot Cjn for that matter. He should face the music pls. That is how they've been getting away with different crimes on technicalities
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by pryme(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
neyobills:

Pls don't forget the CCT is not the supreme court which is the apex court in Nigeria and every court or tribunal has their jurisdictions,let's assume the CCT was right which there are not in this case,a supreme court order could upturn their judgement.

And pls be well aware the NJC meeting is not your village square meeting or beer parlour meeting,they would have been duly served notice on the agenda of the meeting way before the date of the meeting so therefore if they do not duly petition the NJC in writing there is absolutely nothing to talk about,grow up dude,this is not a "my daddy so wipe" meeting.

Whatever date the saga started is inconsequential until the NJC has a formal notice.

Have u ever been privileged to attend a REAL meeting,not omo onile meeting oo

No I have not attended the real meetings, but those that have more meetings than you have made it clear that the CJN will be prosecuted for crimes outside the scope of him carrying out is judicial duty.
Not everyone are lawyers, that does not mean every one is a fool.

You talk about the saga being inconsequential, well you this comment has made you appear less intelligent, cos the inconsequential saga has sent the judiciary into a meltdown.
Re: Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? by eodavids(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
abc115:
Guilty as Charged

Wish we were availed opportunity to peruse Buhari's asset declaration form like we are doing to CJN's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen / Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure / Sowore: Washington Post Condemns Buhari Over Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.