Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

How Do I Stick To Someone I Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stick To Someone I Love? (539 Views)

Should I Stick With Her Or Move On–boyfriend Of The Lady Rocked By Omah Lay Says / Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me / An Honest Opinion Needed, Should I Stick With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stick To Someone I Love? by ABLEGUY24(m): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2019
I have a lot of problem oo, I easily fall in love but before I could know it in will see mY self not loving the person again. Right now I know I need a woman but I can't even last a Month with one and I will start feeling like is better I stay alone[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Do I Stick To Someone I Love? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2019
I feel your pain. Just accept the fact that man is genetically engineered to be polygamous and watch the burden lifted from your heart.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stick To Someone I Love? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
Earthbound:
I feel your pain. Just accept the fact that man is genetically engineered to be polygamous and watch the burden lifted from your heart.

Stop giving people bad advice. You are bringing misfortune into your life.Better not to say anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stick To Someone I Love? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
HeavenlyCherub:

Stop giving people bad advice. You are bringing misfortune into your life.Better not to say anything
You want me to lie to him?
Re: How Do I Stick To Someone I Love? by IamPlato(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
You Didnt Fall In Love But Lust.

Find A Woman That You Both Share Alot Of Interest In Common. A Woman That Sees Things In Agreement With Yours, a Woman That Gives You Happiness For No Reason. One That Makes You Feel Like You Are A Man and Complete
Re: How Do I Stick To Someone I Love? by ABLEGUY24(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
I did Bro believe me
Re: How Do I Stick To Someone I Love? by ABLEGUY24(m): 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
IamPlato:
You Didnt Fall In Love But Lust.

Find A Woman That You Both Share Alot Of Interest In Common. A Woman That Sees Things In Agreement With Yours, a Woman That Gives You Happiness For No Reason. One That Makes You Feel Like You Are A Man and Complete

I did Bro believe me
Re: How Do I Stick To Someone I Love? by Splinz(m): 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
ABLEGUY24:
I have a lot of problem oo, I easily fall in love lust but before I could know it in will see mY self not loving the person again. Right now I know I need a woman but I can't even last a Month with one and I will start feeling like is better I stay alone[color=#990000][/color]

Infatuation doesn't last, so you can't remained in it for long.

It is like the grass that blossoms in the morning and when evening comes, it is cut down and withers away.

Be in LOVE and not LUST. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stick To Someone I Love? by ABLEGUY24(m): 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
Splinz:

Infatuation doesn't last, so you can't remained in it for long.

It is like the grass that blossoms in the morning and when evening comes, it is cut down and withers away.

Be in LOVE and not LUST. smiley
thanks but I don't think u get my point very clear

(1) (Reply)

I Want To See Lala Face / Top 10 Signs She Wants You To Ask Her Out That Never Fall Flat / 7 Reasons Why Women Fall For The Wrong Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.