Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) (36640 Views)

Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
ok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by Emmafe(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
Isokay.

Check my siggy for gadget deals
Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by dahunsi12(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
DDP should not be carried away by this multiple oooo
Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by braine(m): 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
See policeman who is supposed to be alert to security threat pressing his phone. This is what the Polica have become.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8647448_screenshot20190201125018_jpega6e76a4fa1b08dee9f38c51d6d9d854a
Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by Enugupikin: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Ebonyi is too small to disgrace atiku and Peter obi....

hahahahahaha..you will die of heart attack today...u never see something....That VP slot was for Enugu/Ebonyi that obi stole...it will never work

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by rusher14: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
braine:
See policeman who is supposed to be alert to security threat pressing his phone. This is what the Polica have become.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8647448_screenshot20190201125018_jpega6e76a4fa1b08dee9f38c51d6d9d854a

End of month alert just enter.

grin
Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by Enugupikin: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Ok....noted.

Goodluck to ebonyians on their new found friend buhari.
you never see something, your Aguleri brother Obiano is also on our side.... together we will send Atiku/obi off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by Enugupikin: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
osagyefo98 write your will already...then hand your smelly wife's pvssy over to me
Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by collinsprince: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
akinblog:
Below are photos of crowd waiting to welcome the PDP Aspirant and the Presidential Candidate, Atiku to Ebonyi For His Rally.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Photos-Of-Crowd-Waiting-For-Atiku-For-His-Rally-In-Ebonyi.html

Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by Gforce2019: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
braveboi4life:
If I am atiku,the first politician I will deal with when I get into power is this useless umahi and nobody should come and shout tyranny when it starts period tongue

....but you are not...

You are ordinary people living from hand to mouth...

God will pick your call one day... keep praying
Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by comos: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Atiku will win Ebonyi,

I am very confident about that
Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Enugupikin:
osagyefo98 write your will already...then hand your smelly wife's pvssy over to me
How can buhari pull more crowd in ebonyi more than Pdp ? Are you sure buhari wont get up to 25%? The posters are even more than the people...

1 Like

Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
senatordave1:

How can buhari pull more crowd in ebonyi more than Pdp ? Are you sure buhari wont get up to 25%? The posters are even more than the people...

Right now an order has gone out to all Neighbourhood watches to ensure all shops in Ebonyi are shut and everyone should go to the rally venue.

The order came from Umahi himself.

This is to force people to go to where they don't want to go.
Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by aca77: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
comos:
Atiku will win Ebonyi,

I am very confident about that
Me too. Umahi can't do anything about that, unless they plan to rig the election in Buhari's favour. Ordinary people in Ebonyi would vote for Atiku, unless Umahi would follow each of them to the polling booth. There is nothing good they have to say about Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
Atiku looks physically unhappy while saraki is dancing even when music has stopped

1 Like

Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
aca77:

Me too. Umahi can't do anything about that, unless they plan to rig the election in Buhari's favour. Ordinary people in Ebonyi would vote for Atiku, unless Umahi would follow each of them to the polling booth. There is nothing good they have to say about Buhari.

even the blind knows that he will win but votes wont be much.it cant get up to 200,000 while buhari will get up to 50k or more.the only good thing about pdp campaign is the campaign song.they even play the song more than they do actual campaign.uts becoming a musical concert
Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by nonsobaba: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Ebonyi is too small to disgrace atiku and Peter obi....

What a Muslim state.....

grin grin
Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Na Local Goment Election Campaign?? grin grin

This was Enyioma Ndigbo in the same Stadium in Ebonyi State grin

Buhari's 4+4 Is More Than Assured...
Go watch Ait. The rally is still on. 3.13pm.
Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by MrAJQ(m): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
See as Umahi is embarrassing Atiku and PDP
See huge crowd.
My jest

Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
senatordave1:

even the blind knows that he will win but votes wont be much.it cant get up to 200,000 while buhari will get up to 50k or more.the only good thing about pdp campaign is the campaign song.they even play the song more than they do actual campaign.uts becoming a musical concert
Thank God you know he will win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by nonsobaba: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Right now an order has gone out to all Neighbourhood watches to ensure all shops in Ebonyi are shut and everyone should go to the rally venue.

The order came from Umahi himself.

This is to force people to go to where they don't want to go.

Ipod is very strong in ebonyi state. The election boycott has sunk into their skulls. I will see how Umahi will force them out of the houses on february 16.
Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Thank God you know he will win.
But nationally a loss.secondus is currently boasting about the sea of heads and the large crowd which sums them up.i hope no pdp supporter will claim crowds dont mean much.
Re: Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Ebonyi (Photos) by CityNGR: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
They should have already known that even if Atiku is a direct descendant of Lucifer and a cousin to the devil himself and bestfriends with Judas, we will try him. Even if he is a paternal uncle to Cain, a distant cousin to Achan, Ananias and Saphira, an elder brother to Pharaoh, a nephew to Herod, Delilah's boyfriend or Portipher's ex-wife's boyfriend, we will still try him. If he ends up like Baba's nepotism, recession, 5% and 95% stereotyping, we will vote him out in 2023. We will keep voting out any error till we get the real deal. Aso rock is nobody's permanent inheritance. We have tried Mr Saint and seen what he stands for. For now, someone should just set to focus on raising cows in Daura.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) / Give Betta Edu A Second Chance — Femi Pedro / Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.