Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See (10398 Views)

APC Exposed:this Is Why They Don’t Want Peter Obi As President - Nigeria Is Gone / Exposed: This Fact About Yoruba Muslims Will Shock You / EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by KanwuliaExtra: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
Interesting. . . .
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Uniquejames(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
history if not properly managed is a disaster on its own... this tape needs to be played to all and sundry in this country, then they prove the truthfulness in it, if confirmed to be the truth, we all will sit down and discuss the way forward. While all these processes are carried out, a decree that all old protocol or whatever law we have been living with is abolished and no interference whatsoever from any foreign body is needed..

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Xander85: 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
AeroplaneApple:
what's in the video bro?

Watched it about 3 days ago and was meaning to create a thread on it, but was procrastinating until ManyEsq beat me to it!

It was very enlightening to say the least! Mr Nnadi gave a first-class lecture on why Nigeria is the way it is: why the northern and southern protectorates were joined together in 1914; why it's a fallacy to say oil exploitation began in 1958 in Oloibiri (this is what you and i where erroneously taught in school as kids); why the core-northern muslim oligarchs have such a strong love affair and affinity with the British; and why the Nigerian constitution is a fraud!

If you can spare a bit of data, it would be worth your while to watch it!

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
Anybody that can summarize that video for me will get 7k transferred to his account.
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Xander85: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
fk001:

Why did the British choose and give power to Muslim Northerners rather than giving it to Christian southerners?
Why??

No one is yet to answer this simple question.

It was all about the guarantee and preservation of their strategic economic and hegemonic interests in the region after they left in 1960!

After all the headache and palaver the likes of Zik, Awo and Enahoro gave them which eventually led to independence on 1st oct' 1960, if it were you, would you have handed over the reins of leadership to these wily, smart and well-read southerners, or would you have been more comfortable with the more placid and compliant northern elite?
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Xander85: 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
biosilicon:

i dont know where to start. but most of the truth is on this youtube chanel. just a bit of the videos i can find

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSODhEkjFgk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbwVl-_nKNU

I hope you know that second video you uploaded is showing a clip from YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE starring Sean Connery as 007!?
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by fk001(m): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
Xander85:

It was all about the guarantee and preservation of their strategic economic and hegemonic interests in the region after they left in 1960!

After all the headache and palaver the likes of Zik, Awo and Enahoro gave them which eventually led to independence on 1st oct' 1960, if it were you, would you have handed over the reins of leadership to these wily, smart and well-read southerners, or would you have been more comfortable with the more placid and compliant northern elite?

The three majority tribe was duely represented Tafawa Balewa represent the north, Zik and kin Jaja from the east, Awo and Kuti from the west
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
omg...nigeria is in a deep mess...I have never been so scared in my life like I was while watching this video...this man just enlightened me

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Zombicmodz: 12:34am On Feb 02, 2019
It's not even a country that's why it doesn't work like a country. At best it's a failed state. ie THE ROYAL NIGER COMPANY

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by nedubest(m): 12:55am On Feb 02, 2019
wow
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by biosilicon: 1:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Xander85:

I hope you know that second video you uploaded is showing a clip from YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE starring Sean Connery as 007!?

whatever. suit yourself.
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by d33types: 4:30am On Feb 02, 2019
Nigeria has never been ours .
Even the oloibiri scam was so so much to bear.
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by nabiz(m): 4:44am On Feb 02, 2019
The earlier we come together and fight our common enemy, the better for us and our children.
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by pacino26(m): 6:57am On Feb 02, 2019
This one did not come as a surprise. I think the age of the revolution is here. The seed is being sown. Someday it will all fall in place.
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by njelrapheal: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2019
MaNyEsq:
For those of you who still believe in one Nigeria be you from South East, South-South, South West or Middle Belt, I would like for you to watch this video. After watching and digesting its content, then let the forum know how you still feel about one Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OKnNfB5fcY
op. This kind of information that everyone is supposed to get irrespective of Ur origin. Don't you think the others who already havea hatred for anything that has to do with Biafra will not want to watch this eye opener just because it is BVI channel
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Demogorgon(m): 7:57am On Feb 04, 2019
This thread is not attracting the kind of attention i had envisioned.
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by AfroBlue(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
great lecture. i don't know how i missed it last month. thanks for posting!
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by AfroAgroPower: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2022
The Only One Thing I want Nigerians To Know About Year 2023 Election:

https://www.nairaland.com/6950250/nigeria-year-2023-election-only#109616485

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Lionnation: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nigerian youths are not interested in what is suppose to be their interest they had rather be bat and APC up and down foolish people

(1) (2) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq To Give N500m Support For Looted Businesses / Senate Mandates FERMA To Fix Lagos-Ota Expressway / 2023: APC Cancels Nomination Fees For Female Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.