Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. (19688 Views)

Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group / Niger, Benin, Togo Pay Nigeria N2.04bn Electricity Bill / Saraki Kicks As Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1 Billion Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by diteh(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2019
WTF! many people will work very hard from january to december and still can't accumulate a hundred thousand!
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by Oju4190: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2019
If Atiku became President, we are back to the days where those so called elites enrich themselves from the treasure with immunity. I pity and weep for Nigeria if Atiku become President.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by PFRB: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2019
There is a lot of misinformation going on here. It is just an interim forfeiture. Interim forfeiture means you have to come and challenge it failing which the money will become govt own. The owners of the money can still come and challenge it or show proof why it cannot be forfeited.
Meanwhile EFCC has not shown that the money is from crime. Have they ?
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Macmoni:

Which pple have u taken ur drugs today atall which post is she or her husband contesting for again

Go back to my post and read it slowly.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by awuf2008: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
All these translate to nothing at the end. She will get her money back in full and if possible with interest.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. by sweetilicious(f): 7:11am On Feb 03, 2019
thedondada:
Chai.

Some people just siddon pocket 1 billion without any work and you wonder why youths are killing themselves for bbn.

We are lost and need to retrace out steps else we are doomed.

Ielts scams for migrants wanting g to work kn English speaking countries is fully booked for the next 2 months. That tells alot.

We need a real change not the one APC promised. We need re evaluation of our system. We need rebranding of our mentality. Many of those who want to be disciplined and honest all want to leave the country.

Corruption is in bred, Nepa, police, civil service, anything government is corrupt from the gateman to the governor

We cannot go on like this, sitting on a limited keg of gunpowder. Its gonna blow one day

Exit things on my mind.
Am leaving as well.PTE exam getting ready.I cannot waste my youth age in this country.I will get older one day achieving nothing.Guys leave if you have the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Suspends Ahmed Suleiman, Emir Of Misau Over Crisis / Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians / Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.