Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,697 members, 7,844,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How To Stop 419? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Stop 419? (3941 Views)

Oduah Loses Bid To Stop Bulletproof Cars Probe / MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. / Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop 419? by kike001(f): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2007
be smart
Re: How To Stop 419? by moondust(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2007
attack d problem from the source 1st look 4 a way 2 remove corrupt leaders, and 419 will stop, nuffsaid
Re: How To Stop 419? by MP007(m): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2007
how to stop what/.? u get probolem ooooo
Re: How To Stop 419? by chidichris(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2007
the author of this thread shld have started it by diffining the term 419.
types, causes, its implication on the economy of nigeria and her neighbours.
who do we address as 419 people here?
if your father was once a governor and have accumulated all the funds in the state for you and your next generation, then u will not be a 419 and ur father will not be one, abi?
then u will look for ways to correct nigeria's image abroad while others are dying of hunger right there in front of ur house.
419 started from aso rock and any solution will surely come from there.
a man came into power 20 thousand naira and left with trilions. who is he 519 or 611?
na waa.
atiku has all the oil wells in nigeria and obj bought all the national companies and alamasiya has 100 foriegn accounts, so who are they? or must they go to the cyber cafe to be a 419?
my dear face the reallities on ground. even if yu make it a death sentence, it will not stop it afterall, balogun stole more than uncountable naires and how many days in prison did he stay or is it 319?
Re: How To Stop 419? by mddude(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2007
chidichris:

the author of this thread shld have started it by diffining the term 419.
types, causes, its implication on the economy of nigeria and her neighbours.
who do we address as 419 people here?
if your father was once a governor and have accumulated all the funds in the state for you and your next generation, then u will not be a 419 and your father will not be one, abi?
then u will look for ways to correct nigeria's image abroad while others are dying of hunger right there in front of your house.
419 started from aso rock and any solution will surely come from there.
a man came into power 20 thousand naira and left with trilions. who is he 519 or 611?
na waa.
atiku has all the oil wells in nigeria and obj bought all the national companies and alamasiya has 100 foriegn accounts, so who are they? or must they go to the cyber cafe to be a 419?
my dear face the reallities on ground. even if yu make it a death sentence, it will not stop it afterall, balogun stole more than uncountable naires and how many days in prison did he stay or is it 319?

If we are using your reasoning then there is no reason to stop murders in aplace like US since the US army does it well to iraqis and afghanis. No need to give speeding ticket to a driver because everybody does speed on the freeway anyways and Bush, the US congress are damn corrupt so why prosecuting ordinary people for corruption and fraud.

In as much as am not in support of those poli-thievians and their supporters, it is definitely out of place to come from the line of thinking that until the big fishes are stopped, then there is no reason to stop the small fishes.

The Ponzi scheme and the phishing are example of big time fraud in the united states, I wonder why FBI go after those when those corrupt US politician already bought by the big companies are left going around. Man! please use ur thinking cap sometimes
Re: How To Stop 419? by rowlandwhy: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2007
this is a very good topic,

but for this to stop right now it is in everybody's  hand, just only if we can devote ourselves,
becauee right now, there is this guy who played me last year december, he extorted N100,000 from me claiming that he is living in the UK and will help me prepare my travel documnets.
After paying this moeny nothing was done. since december. and later found out that he is 419ner.

So what am trying to say in essence is that, if anyone among us here is willing to fight this fight or if there is any member here working with EFCC or a CID, he or she can help me get this guy. I have his phone numbers, email addresses, all documents and emails he sent to me during the deal, the bank teller which i used to transfer the money is with me too.

He is residing in lagos as per my investigations while in lived in PH. IF someone can assist i will furnish the person with detailed information and we can trace and get him thereby showing example to the other fraudsters. Infact he is an international 419ner to extent that he has a UK line that rings here in Nigeira. right now he is organizing a traveling programme which he titled "Travel now and pay later", ohh my God, i wonder the number of Nigerian he will defraud through this means because he is running this program on the internet and it is very captivating.

I am willingly to get responses on anybody who will follow up this matter.

thnks
Re: How To Stop 419? by angel101(f): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2007
LOL!!
so u were trying to obtain a visa through the back door? that is the problem now, until people decide to do things the right way, 419 will not stop. the people who get 'played' (as u put it) by these guys are mostly those who want to cut corners one way or another. afterall u must know the british high commission web site which clearly displays their requirements and also states clearly that u must not patronise touts.
my brother count your losses and move on joo. that your case no get head.  grin
Re: How To Stop 419? by rowlandwhy: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2007
angel101:

LOL!!
so u were trying to obtain a visa through the back door? that is the problem now, until people decide to do things the right way, 419 will not stop. the people who get 'played' (as u put it) by these guys are mostly those who want to cut corners one way or another. afterall u must know the british high commission web site which clearly displays their requirements and also states clearly that u must not patronise touts.
my brother count your losses and move on joo. that your case no get head. grin

WHY ARE U TALKING LIKE THIS angry angry
I FEEL ITS PEOPLE LIKE U THAT ARE SPOILING NIGERIA.
ANYWAY, I DONT BLAME U BECAUSE U ARE ALREADY IN DIASPORA

I THINK WE ALL ARE TALKING ABOUT SOLVING 419 PROBLEM IN NIGERIA AND NOT CASTIGATING SOMEONES' PREDICAMENT.
Re: How To Stop 419? by angel101(f): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2007
LOL!! u are too funny. cos am already in diaspora. I didnt buy my visa u know. anyway seriously, take one minute to evaluate what u did and u will agree that u have some blame in the matter. most actually. tell me, have u ever applied for a visa urself? what makes u think u cant get it by ur own merit?
I still maintain that as long as we try to cut corners, this menace will remain with us. Imagine if these people have no one patronising them (like i am advocating) who will they have to 'play?' Lets face facts now, the customers (those who patronise them) are the ones keeping the scam going.
Its a bitter pill to swallow but u need to swallow it and move on. u were trying to collaborate with the guy to commit fraud. i dont think anyone will praise u for that.
Re: How To Stop 419? by rowlandwhy: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2007
angel101:

LOL!! u are too funny. because am already in diaspora. I didnt buy my visa u know. anyway seriously, take one minute to evaluate what u did and u will agree that u have some blame in the matter. most actually. tell me, have u ever applied for a visa yourself? what makes u think u can't get it by your own merit?
I still maintain that as long as we try to cut corners, this menace will remain with us. Imagine if these people have no one patronising them (like i am advocating) who will they have to 'play?' Lets face facts now, the customers (those who patronise them) are the ones keeping the scam going.
Its a bitter pill to swallow but u need to swallow it and move on. u were trying to collaborate with the guy to commit fraud. i don't think anyone will praise u for that.
You better take your dirty ass off my way or else i curse u.
If you don't have any contribution to my post don't you think it is good u shut that dirty trap of yourS than to talk nonsense?
Moreover your dont know where i am living presently, TWART!!
Re: How To Stop 419? by angel101(f): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2007
u are directing ur rage at the wrong person love, no be me say make u go attempt to buy visa now. lol who cares where u are living? u can be in space for all i care! the fact remains that if u cut corners surely u will meet ur waterloo one day. at least now u know that. he he cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Stop 419? by Mariory(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2007
lol
Re: How To Stop 419? by rowlandwhy: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2007
you said you are advocating,
if are really doing that, better go and fight for the people who he is still going to play by organising a fresh programme to dupe them.
ANIMAL.

And the best answer to a fool is silence.
Re: How To Stop 419? by angel101(f): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2007
u and ur fellow 'victims' no know where british high commission dey? I am still laughing o! what a stupid con that u fell for. U must be so timid grin cheesy cheesy
eiya, i'm sure u are crying now cry no worry take heart. try another visa vendor. u might be lucky this time. grin
Re: How To Stop 419? by Reverend(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2007
The best way would be to introduce the death penalty for 419-ers and also for the owners of the Internet Cafes who allow it on their premises.

Public execution outside the Internet cafes would be the best and then their bodies should be nailed onto crosses as a reminder to the other 419 scum.

The internet cafe where he commited the crimes should then be blown up with the owner inside.
Re: How To Stop 419? by rowlandwhy: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2007
Reverend:

The best way would be to introduce the death penalty for 419 and also for the owners of the Internet Cafes who allow it on their premises.

Public execution outside the Internet cafes would be the best and then their bodies should be nailed onto crosses as a reminder to the other 419 scum.

The internet cafe where he commited the crimes should then be blown up with the owner inside.

tHNKS MY DEAR,
DONT MIND THE STUPID ONE THAT CALLS HERSELF ANGEL, she is a {DEMON} angry angry
Re: How To Stop 419? by angel101(f): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2007
rowlandwhy:

tHNKS MY DEAR,
DONT MIND THE STUPID ONE THAT CALLS HERSELF ANGEL, she is a {DEMON} angry angry

lol, u are wasting your talent o. u should try stand up comedy!

but if all the scammers are killed like u wish they would, who will u give 100k to help u get visa now? grin
Re: How To Stop 419? by juw0n(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2007
419 cannot never be stoped unless the corruption in nigeria is reduce. you need to read the 419 proposal to see. as long as government officials, ministers, commissioners and others in government still loot the countries money abroad 419 will not stop, because every white man believe an average nigerian is rich and corrupt and their ready to front for the BLACK MONKEY without brain.
the way out is for the government people should steal and invest the loot in nigeria back in one form or the other to reduce employment and poverty.
Re: How To Stop 419? by juw0n(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2007
419 PROPOSAL

DEAR FRIEND,

I MAKE THIS INTRODUCTION BASED ON MY REGARD FOR YOUR CREDIBILITY. MY
NAME IS
OSAGIE.DUKE, I WORK WITH THE SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE NATIONAL PETROLEUM
AGENCY.

TO BE PRECISE, I OVERSEE EUROPE OPERATIONS FOR THE AGENCY.

MY POSITION IN THE AGENCY ENTITLES ME TO RECOMMEND OIL ALLOCATION
BIDDERS AND
ACTUALIZE OIL LIFTING AND EXPLORATION ALLOCATION LICENSES TO MY
CANDIDATES
BASED ON MY INTEREST.

IN 2003,I FACILITATED AND ACTUALIZED THE LICENSE OF A
CANDIDATE. A BUSINESS MAN FROM IRAQ.THE LICENSE WAS FOR 5 YEAR AT 24
MILLION
BBLS/12 MONTHS. DUE TO REASONS UNKNOWN TO ME, I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM
THIS MAN
TILL SINCE NOVEMBER 2003.

THE LICENSE BEEN VALID TILL DATE (AS I ALWAYS ENSURE THAT I KEEP TO MY
SIDE
OF THE BARGAIN), I HAVE DECIDED TO BEGIN USING THE LICENSE FROM THIS
MONTH. I
AM IN NEED OF A PARTNER WHOM I CAN TRUST. I WILL PACKAGE THIS PARTNER
AS THE
ALLOCATION LICENSE BENEFICIARY.

DUE TO MY POSITION IN THE PETROLEUM AGENCY, I CANNOT HANDLE THIS
POSITION.

YOU HAVE ALL THE QUALITIES I NEED FOR THAT PARTNER. THIS IS WHY
I AM CONTACTING YOU.

WITH THE CURRENT OF EVENTS IN SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE, WE SHALL BE ABLE
TO LIFT
A MINIMUM OF 1.5 MILLION BARRELS OF SLCO PER MONTH. THIS WILL FETCH US
AN
AVERAGE OF US$80 MILLION PER MONTH. I HAVE READY BUYERS WHO WOULD
SCRAMBLE
FOR ANY NUMBER OF BARRELS WE LIFT.

THIS IS WHAT I PROPOSE:

1.YOU PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR COMPANY NAME WHICH SHALL BE USED IN PLACE OF
THE
INITIAL LICENSE OPERATOR.

2.I WILL ENSURE THAT YOUR COMPANY NAME IS RECOGNIZED AS THE LICENSE
OPERATOR
AND THAT WE HAVE A LAY A DATE FOR AT LEAST MIN OF 1 MILLION BARRELS PER

MONTH, A MAXIMUM OF 2 MILLION BARRELS PER MONTH. STARTING FROM THIS
JUNE

3.I WILL ENSURE THAT ALL LIFTING PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE AND BUYERS
READILY
AVAILABLE.

4.YOU STAND IN AS THE LICENSE OPERATOR FOR ALL LIFTING AND SALES
TRANSACTIONS, WE SHALL OPEN AN ACCOUNT FOR THE RECEIPT OF THE OIL SALE
PROCEEDS IN WHICH BOTH OF US SHALL BE SIGNATORIES TO THE ACCOUNT.

5.WE SHALL SPLIT THE OIL SALE PROCEEDS IN THE RATIO OF 50:50 EQUITY
SHARE.
EQUITY WILL BE AT THE END OF EVERY ANNUAL QUARTER.

PLS NOTE: NO THIRD PARTY ARRANGEMENT SHALL BE ALLOWED.

I BELIEVE YOU ARE A MAN OF WISDOM AND INTELLIGENCE. THIS OFFER I MAKE
TO YOU
IS BASED ON UTMOST GOOD FAITH. I COULD BE JEOPARDIZING MY POSITION IN
THE
AGENCY IF WORDS OF THIS GOES OUT. THEREFORE WITHOUT MINCING WORDS, I
RELY ON
YOU FOR UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY ON EVERY BIT OF DETAIL RELATING TO THIS
TRANSACTION.

I WILL BE SENDING THIS LTTER TO YOU BY EMAIL AND FAX.I EXPECT YOUR
RESPONSE.

I AM IN LONDON AT THE MOMENT. UPON YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE, I WILL BE
WILLING
TO FORWARD TO YOU PROOF OF MY PROPOSITION.

I LOOK FORWARD TO A PROSPECTIVE BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN US.

THANKS
DR.OSAGIE.DUKE
VISIT US: www.anp-stp.gov.st

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam
Our company SIERRA DIAMOND and Rental Company; Is one
of the biggest dealers and suppliers in precious minerals like
gold (Au metal) rough/uncut diamonds and precious
stones which are originated from West Africa. Our
headoffice is located in Freetown, Sierra Leone while
our sales office is in Dakar Senegal, west Africa.

PRODUCT OFFER
PRODUCT: AU Metal (Gold Dust)
QUANTITY:350kgs
KARATAGE: 22 Karats (Unrefined)
PURITY: 95.2%
PRICE: US$ 10,000(Ten thousand united state dollars)per kilogram
ORIGIN: Sierra Leone

We are looking for potential buyers and brokers
Also we are having 50kgs in Paris and 100kgs in Amsterdam respectivly for more details on this offers do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind Regads

MR SIERRA Hassan
sierradiamondcompany_001@yahoo.ca

IF YOU NEED MORE CONTACT ME
Re: How To Stop 419? by angel101(f): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2007
LOL!!! these are even quite articulate. I will try and find some that have been sent to me. I find it hard to believe that people fall for such unless of course these white people take us to be morons anyway and so expect that people occupying such top positions in the economy can produce such documents which are so obviously below standard.
Re: How To Stop 419? by dafman(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2007
Reverend:

The best way would be to introduce the death penalty for 419-ers and also for the owners of the Internet Cafes who allow it on their premises.

You sure have a vivid imagination! Why not just blow-up the whole darn country, right?
Re: How To Stop 419? by Danmasani(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2007
Reverend:

LOL grin grin grin
Re: How To Stop 419? by MILITIA(f): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2007
Gosh! It can never stop! Just watching Judge Judy now and her last words "Don't Send Money To Nigeria"! This woke me up from Nairaland! shocked See plaintiff and Defendants in court about Nigerian scamists! Every where Nigerians! Oprah, CNN, Dateline NBC, BBC, 60 Minutes, now Judge Judy of all places!
Re: How To Stop 419? by Esss(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ militia

wetin you talk? judge judy?? na lie. next thing you go say jerry springer.
Re: How To Stop 419? by MILITIA(f): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2007
Esss:

@ militia

wetin you talk? judge judy?? na lie. next thing you go say jerry springer.

I say I was on my computer with Judge Judy going on------ I never miss her programme when I am home!  I was not even paying attention.  The next thing I heard from her mouth is " I know I am going to get those e-mails from Nigeria!  She started insulting one oyinbo woman for falling for Nigerian Scamists!  Then to end the show it was "Don't send money to Nigeria"! Hah! shocked  I say the thing woke me up from Nairaland where I dey sleep!  You say I am lying? No be you own dey worry me now! Ah-ah? Judge Judy again? IGBANDA! shocked CHAI!!!!!  Don't worry!  You have not heard the last of it!  Someone else on Nairaland will soon confirm it!  Hah!  I haven't even recovered! CHEI! cry My ears were not deceiving me okay? Kai!
Re: How To Stop 419? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2007
Our problem don reach judge judy?
OSANOBUA!!
I hope people won't be looking at me one kind one kind at work whispering
this Nigerian woman don come again!!

God help us.
Reverend if not that I have the spirit of God,I would have agreed with your punishment for 419ers.
Castration in Ogbete market square at tea time may be a milder punishment grin
Re: How To Stop 419? by MILITIA(f): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2007
babyosisi:

Our problem don reach judge judy?
OSANOBUA!![/b]I hope people won't be looking at me one kind one kind at work whispering
this Nigerian woman don come again!!

God help us.
Reverend if not that I have the spirit of God,I would have agreed with your punishment for 419ers.
[b]Castration in Ogbete market square at tea time may be a milder punishment
grin

I said I have not recovered!   You know Judge Judy knows how to shout!  She did not even mince words!  I still think I was dreaming!!!!!!  I had to order the transcripts of the show that aired in the 3-4PM slot for that day to make sure I was not making things up!!!! shocked

@Babyosisi
You mean they have not commented to you at your job about our notoriety?  At my job it is an everyday occurence-- especially as we, Nigerians, are many and we do some strange things too.  For example one Nigerian girl assualted and almost choked an akata girl in this kind of confrontation.  I just bone them---especially the Akata and Asian ones! Because if you open your mouth talk too much--you will look more suspicious! You might even get fired if you protest too much.  You will begin to look like a "terrorist" if you complain too much.  So I just close my ears and pretend that I am not listening-----Or just carry my bag for an extended lunch break for things to cool off.  You know right there that that is a very big trap! angry
Re: How To Stop 419? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2007
At my workplace,I do not give anybody the opportunity to make any derogatory remarks about my Nigerianness,accent or otherwise.
I don't take nonsense grin grin and they know it.
The only times comments have been made of the 419 letters are in conversations which I've started and then they admit to receiving those emails and ask me what that's all about but no comments whatsoever on the Oprah,CNN and dateline bad press we get from time to time.

They preety much know I'll retort and tell them the zillions of things wrong in America too starting with the "stuffing envelope" job which is nothing but 419.
Any honest Nigerians in America and the west in general (and I believe there are millions) must strive to maintain whatever credibility we have left.
We have to show ourselves truthful and trustworthy at work,show up on time,do our jobs above expectation and be exemplary.
That is the only way for the average employer to have a good image of us.

Companies are still going overseas to recruit workers,outsourcing to India,Sri Lanka and Malaysia, why not Nigeria?
We have the manpower and the brains
The bad press hurts us all whether we like it or not.
The words may be unspoken but it's definitely there.
And personally I get scared of our people too.

My hubby was in the midst of recruiting postdoctoral fellows for his research
and I wanted him to advertise it in his alma mater in Nigeria
and his immediate response was that he has worked so hard here and would not want
someone to come show us in a bad light by cutting corners and stuff.

Arabs and Chinese in his institute recruit their own people from their countries and here we are
afraid to get our own because of horror stories we've heard from those who did.
It is very very sad.
Re: How To Stop 419? by MILITIA(f): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2007
babyosisi:

At my workplace,I do not give anybody the opportunity to make any derogatory remarks about my Nigerianness,accent or otherwise.
[b]I don't take nonsense grin grin and they know it.[/b]The only times comments have been made of the 419 letters are in conversations which I've started and then they admit to receiving those emails and ask me what that's all about but no comments whatsoever on the Oprah,CNN and dateline bad press we get from time to time.

They preety much know I'll retort and tell them the zillions of things wrong in America too starting with the "stuffing envelope" job which is nothing but 419.
Any honest Nigerians in America and the west in general (and I believe there are millions) must strive to maintain whatever credibility we have left.
We have to show ourselves truthful and trustworthy at work,show up on time,do our jobs above expectation and be exemplary.
That is the only way for the average employer to have a good image of us.

Companies are still going overseas to recruit workers,outsourcing to India,Sri Lanka and Malaysia, why not Nigeria?
We have the manpower and the brains
The bad press hurts us all whether we like it or not.
The words may be unspoken but it's definitely there.
And personally I get scared of our people too.

My hubby was in the midst of recruiting postdoctoral fellows for his research
and I wanted him to advertise it in his alma mater in Nigeria
and his immediate response was that he has worked so hard here and would not want
someone to come show us in a bad light by cutting corners and stuff.

Arabs and Chinese in his institute recruit their own people from their countries and here we are
afraid to get our own because of horror stories we've heard from those who did.
It is very very sad.

I bone them because it is hard to defend yourselves when Nigerians are constantly caught on camera indulging in "international crime" sprees for the world to see?  What will my defense be?  That I am not like the typical Nigerian   ----like they know or understand what that is!!! shocked  Even I cannot convince my self that most Nigerians are not scammists.  Then you want me to convince others?  That is very difficult!

I say I just dissappear and go some where to cry! cry  The shame gets to much sometimes! When When you or your husband tries in own way to make a difference, 2000 others are trying to delete your positive influences.  That is why I say I cannot defend any Nigerian scandal.  Because it is there for all to see.  Not made up!!!!  It cannot stop!
Re: How To Stop 419? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2007
God help us.!!
Did you see the dateline show where there were scenes of Naija scammist in London.
It was terrible.
When Chris Hanson,the one famous for the show "to catch a predator" came out to tell one he'd been caught on camera,the guy took off running,right in the middle of oxford street or so,it was unbelievable.
This was probably a man in his forties, dressed in suit and tie,a bit overweight running like a little girl down the streets of London.

A second one who was tricked into a hotel room to carry out the "transactions" was sweating bullets when he realised what was going on.
These things have far reaching effects.
There are jobs here that are strictly for USA citizens and you need secret clearance to get into them,some will automatically weed you off if you are Nigerian born because of our "high risk".
It is so sadf especially for those of us who are law abiding and upright citizens.
419 is not just a game as Nkem Owoh sings.
It is almost like an inoperable malignancy that is killing us as a nation slowly but steadily.
Re: How To Stop 419? by MILITIA(f): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2007
Are you kidding me? shocked  I recorded all of them.  I watch them once in a while to bring me back to earth to remind me of what my fellow Nigerians can do!!!!!! embarassed  Especially with the one where Nkem Owoh sang that "I GO CHOP YA DOLLAR" song!  Disgraceful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed  The criminal old baba removed his 419 taxi driver cap and was crying like a baby when he was caught on camera!  Somebody's grandfather oh!!!!! embarassed

Don't forget the one that said he graduated from law school at the age of 16!!!!!!!!!!! grin In that same hotel room with that white babe "Wendy"!!!! grin The internet dating service scam on the Dateline NBC too!!!! Nigeria Kwenu!!!! Ya!!!! grin
Re: How To Stop 419? by angel101(f): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2007
The question now is what can be done to remedy all this nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reuben Abati - The Black-out In Brazil / As FG Moves To Recoup Budget Support Loans / Affordable Price Aluminium Windows With Burglary Or Without Burglary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.