Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air (2547 Views)

Unless My Wife To Be Is Paying For White Wedding, Traditional Mariage Is Enough / Unless My Gf Squeeze My Balls And Cork , I Don't Get Aroused / Sad Truth: I Won't Be Able To Change My Ways Unless My Mum Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by Andyblaze: 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
Most times I discovered if ayam with my girl she will torch and rob me but my penis will not stand. I will try but nothing but whenever she farted the Saint of the fart will make me feel aroused. Now I have to be buying her egg and beans everyday to help her fart before we can have sex. It makes me to get arised

I don't know why but her fart smell normally make me honey. Is it normal
Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by ERORR404(m): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
I have seen things on this forum!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by fayomim: 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Which kain wahala be dis

1 Like

Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by Peter4luv: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
Andyblaze:
Most times I discovered if ayam with my girl she will torch and rob me but my penis will not stand. I will try but nothing but whenever she farted the Saint of the fart will make me feel aroused. Now I have to be buying her egg and beans everyday to help her fart before we can have sex. It makes me to get arised

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by KingzleyTLB(m): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
arised and honey shey wehdone

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by DonBenny77(m): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
ERORR404:
I have seen things on this forum!
no b small things oh
Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by Karemarealty288(m): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
It is finished ....make you koko ma make your bed on top suck-away or pit toilet....your manhood will live forever .. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by Andyblaze: 12:36am On Feb 02, 2019
The rapist help
Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by KokanAnye: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wow
Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by Biglittlelois(f): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
It's Andyblaze in the building, the weirdo of romance section, keep it up, afi "arised" noni cheesy cheesy
Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by youngberry001(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
taaaah,,Andyblaze u need a heavy slap to restart ur destiny angry

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by olioxx(m): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
OP oya come here, knell down, now touch ya head. Say after me, ' Any village people action in my life, fall down and die.'
OP buy 3 goat, let us go and appease the gods, your case is strong.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by Balingz: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
ha.........wetin we no go hear for this world. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by Timagex(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
The fvck did I just read? shocked

1 Like

Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by OkpanachiMax: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
Your village people are frying your sense undecided
Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by N0favors: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
This troll never retire. Na wa o
Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by marvin906(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
Yabaleft

Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by kingvicky(m): 12:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Andyblaze:

Yes you're perfectly normal. There is no abnormal sexual inclination. Sex is generally weird and everyone has what arouses them. Some people are aroused by the smell of poop, certain ladies do not get aroused until their spouse beats them, some people love torture from a female to get aroused. Yours is a case of eproctophilia
Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by aeonczar: 2:53am On Feb 27, 2019
Okokobioko!!!
Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by Abaje195(m): 3:24am On Feb 27, 2019
sekem sekem
Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Does she not feel ashamed of letting it out in your presence?
Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by dudesexy111: 5:13am On Feb 27, 2019
Ki tu ni ele yi ba olorun
Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by austinsmat(m): 5:45am On Feb 27, 2019
It is finished
Re: I Don't Get Into The Mood For Sex Unless My Girlfriend Pollutes The Air by joseo: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2019
You need help

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Commercial Bus Driver Caught On Camera Masturbating (Disturbing) / Married Men Are The Sweetest Men - Slayqueen Reveals (Video) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.