Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nigeria My Nightmare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria My Nightmare (670 Views)

Nairaland Rule#9 Discrimination Against A Section Of Nigeria. - My Opinion / Enugu Onitsha Expressway: A Reflection Of A People’s Nightmare / Occupy Nigeria:My uncle Gani Fawehinmi went to jail 32 times for us by Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria My Nightmare by kanayo74(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2010
Nigeria my beloved country, a country that once had the hopes and aspiration of many

with hope, has turned into a nightmare and a disgrace to mankind.

The country has so degenerated that everyday that passes without one Notorious act or another is not seen as

a complete day.

Our Rulers not leaders had spoilt the nation, they only think of themselves and their greedy families

without consideraing the person next to them.[I cant still phantom why a right thinking human being

will decide to keep billions or naira/dollars/pounds in an account while people around him suffers beyond measure.

All they are after is how to gather money for the next election which they believe is a do or die affair,

anyone that croses their part wil be crushed to death without any recourse.

A senator collects money for Constitutional project without carrying out a project in that constituency when its time for elections

he goes ahead and buys the miscryants in his constituency motorcucles calls our gullible press to

come and witness the charade, whle he sings his praises at the detriment of the youth in that area.

Imagine a presidential candidate saying that the youths are not ripe for leadership

I think that he has lost his senses.

Has he forgetten how old he was when he took over power.

I weep everyday when i see and know that almost everything in my cuntry is policticized

I know oneday they will policticize the air we breath and make it only for themslves.

A country without good leadership and supporting education is doomed.

China has now become the second biggest economy in the world, they did not just arrive there,

they worked or it. They know for country to succeed, corruption should be reduced to the bearest minimum

and people that a very corrupt pay the ultimate price (DEATH)

But in my beloved country, the reverse is the case. praise singers sing the praises of people

that are corrupt and see them as the good people.

My beloved country only associates with its youth when hey are succesful and never cares what happens to them

when they where struggling to come make it too where they are.

I dont blame the young girl in the falconets team that won silver in the women under 19 world in germany 2010

that she does not want to go to school that they should give her the money instead.

I praise her courage, she just passed a message that she does not belive in the educational syatem of the country.

The so called NFF people did not get the message she was sending to them because they are dumb heads.

Schools where lecturers sleep with their female students to pass them, in cases where the students refuse she is victimised with failure

i weep everyday when i see the death traps which we call roads, from the north to south, east and west people die everyday on our roads

and no one is ver called to book for money that has been paid for these roads to be bulit but nothing has been done to that effect.

They dont see any reasons why they should repair or make the roads motorable for its citizens because most of the time they fly to wherever they

are going.

Nigerian my nigntmare i weep for you when would we come of age

Nigeria my nightmare is plannig to spend billons for independence while the citizens cant get portable water, good hospitals, school etc.

do they know the meaning of independence, i dont think they do.

At fifty we just show how foolish we become with age.

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Raid In Uganda: "operation Thunderbolt" / Is Diya Involved Or Not Involved In Sale Of Human Parts? / Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.