Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,610 members, 7,851,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

A Touching Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Touching Story (1054 Views)

The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story / A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) / My Sweet Pain: Touching Story - A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Touching Story by MrsSiena1(f): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2010
A certain rich businessman had a beautiful daughter, who fell in love with a guy who was a cleaner. When the girl's father came to know about their love, he did not like it at all, and so began to protest about it. Now it happened that the two lovers decided to leave their homes for a happy future.

The girl's father started searching for the two lovers but could not find them. At last, he accepted their love and asked them to come back home in a local newspaper. Her father said "If you both come back I will allow you to marry the guy you love, I accept that you loved each other truly." So in this way, their love won and they returned home.

The couple went to town to shop for the wedding dress. He was dressed in white shirt that day. While he was crossing the road to the other side to get some drinks for his wife, a car came and hit him and he died on the spot. The girl lost her senses. It was only after sometime that she recovered from her shock.

The funeral and cremation was the very next day because he had died horribly. Two nights later, the girl's mother had a dream in which she saw an old lady. The old lady asked her mother to wash the blood stains of the guy from her daughter's dress as soon as possible. But her mother ignored the dream.

The next night her father had the same dream, he also ignored it. Then when the girl had the same dream the next night, she woke up in fear and told her mother about the dream. Her mother asked her to wash the clothes which have blood stains immediately. She washed the stains but some remained.

Next night she again had the same dream she again washed the stains but some still remained. Next night she again had the same dream and this time the old lady gave her a last warning to wash the blood stain, or else something will happen. This time the girl tried her best to wash the stains, and the clothes nearly tore, but some stains still remained.

She was very tired. In the late evening the same day while she was alone at home, someone knocked at the door. When she opened the door she saw the same old lady of her dream standing at her door. She got very scared and fainted. The old lady woke her up,  and gave her a blue box, which shocked the girl. She asked "What is this, ?"

The old lady replied,

<SCROLL DOWN PLEASE>

<SCROLL DOWN PLEASE>

,  it will remove all stubborn stains!!!

Please do not even start swearing at me,  I am also mad and i'm still hunting for the person who mailed this to me!  , LMAO

Re: A Touching Story by MrCork1: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2010
yawwnn, somebody pls wake me up when the story ends
Re: A Touching Story by afrobaby(f): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2010
haba, Mrs siena, abeg, stop dis joke, if na joke, stop am quick quick, am at work and don't want to collapse
Re: A Touching Story by hbabe(f): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2010
I don't know whether to laugh at the joke first or make faces at Mrs. Siena! undecided undecided
Omo advert!
Re: A Touching Story by 1105(f): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2010
[size=15pt]Mrs siena
IF NA OMO U NOR SEE BUY FOR UK, TELL ME I GO SEND U 1 FULL CARTON THRU DHL EXPRESS U HEAR, grin grin
[/size]
Re: A Touching Story by hbabe(f): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^Abi oo. Comon omo advert not even ariel or bimbo. grin
Re: A Touching Story by 5p1naz(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2010
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaa lwkmdfh hahahahahhahhahahahahahaha 9ice one, . . . . . . im sending this to my friends. . . . hahahahaha
Re: A Touching Story by MrsSiena1(f): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2010
@afrobaby and hbabe no vex na send person send am to me at first i be wan vex but later i come dey laugh

@190. no worry Omo dey plenty plenty grin
Re: A Touching Story by 1105(f): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^
Ok ive heard, because i be don order for 2cartons already of OMO
Re: A Touching Story by MrsSiena1(f): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2010
cheesy cheesy don't worry 190. thanks but no thanks

(1) (Reply)

Have A Look. / You Need A New Boyfriend: / Would U Marry A Guy/girl Because The Parents Are Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.