Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) (62298 Views)

She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) / Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by itiswellandwell: 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
jae101:

when you cannot even make a proper sentence,what right do you have to judge people. Sweetheart, work on your English before coming to disgrace yourself here

LOL. Na English i wan chop. It's not my language and am not interested in working on it. Tank yu.

1 Like

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
ew I can never do such when i'm still fine. my beauty alone is a big source of income for me, this one na ugly girl form of hustle abeg.
Wen hunger hold you, you go understand beta

2 Likes

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Jahzrockballer(m): 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
ew I can never do such when i'm still fine. my beauty alone is a big source of income for me, this one na ugly girl form of hustle abeg.
You sure say your pants complete?!

2 Likes

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by yeman2012(m): 12:02am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
madam you go tell me when beauty start to become job or business make you they make use of ur brain!!

3 Likes

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by jae101(f): 12:08am On Feb 03, 2019
itiswellandwell:

LOL. Na English i wan chop. It's not my language and am not interested in working on it. Tank yu.
Just when I thought that people's stupidity has stopped shocking me. BOOM!! You shocked me even further
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by itiswellandwell: 12:21am On Feb 03, 2019
jae101:

Just when I thought that people's stupidity has stopped shocking me. BOOM!! You shocked me even further

Keep shocking yourself. Enjoy the shocking galore. Don't quote me again. Won't answer you. Don't have your time. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 03, 2019
look some people have beauty some have brain, ive been blessed with both and I prefer to use my beauty more to make money hows it your concern?
yeman2012:
madam you go tell me when beauty start to become job or business make you they make use of ur brain!!
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 03, 2019
hunger can never hold me, apart from being from a wealthy home, i'm well educated and my fine face brings in all the money I don't even need.
asuustrike1:

Wen hunger hold you, you go understand beta
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 03, 2019
rich men chase me and spoils me a lot, I have a lot of admirers. I dont sleep around because of my strong morals
Naughtysite:

How does your beauty give you money ?

Do you sell your body for money or ?
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
rich men chase me and spoils me a lot, I have a lot of admirers. I dont sleep around because of my strong morals

How will you feel if the man you wish to marry, tells you that women chase him alot and feed him too ?
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 03, 2019
he's a sissy, its a man's job to chase woman and give her moiney. forget feminists and their mumu rants
Naughtysite:

How will you feel if the man you wish to marry, tells you that women chase him alot and feed him too ?
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
he's a sissy, its a man's job to chase woman and give her moiney. forget feminists and their mumu rants

I asked that question because there are also handsome men women will fight for to have.

But receiving handouts from the opposite sex can never be a source of livelihood. So the lady barber you talked down on is doing the right thing.

Any man giving money to a woman who is not his wife is half mad. Unless sex for money. Okay nah old time profession.
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by surveyProf(m): 12:51am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:

Man forming woman online and using another person's picture and profile pics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
hunger can never hold me, apart from being from a wealthy home, i'm well educated and my fine face brings in all the money I don't even need.
Life is not a bed of rossy things change with time
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by GistFullGround: 1:27am On Feb 03, 2019

There are thousands upon thousands female barbers here in the US.

My sons' do their cuts from a female barber.

So, it's not a new thing

3 Likes

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by blingxx(m): 1:57am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:

What is your point exactly madam undecided should we fry beans?

1 Like

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 03, 2019
can you get a babe like me? undecided
blingxx:

What is your point exactly madam undecided should we fry beans?
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by otipoju(m): 2:12am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:45am On Feb 03, 2019
Beauty with brain cool

1 Like

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by babatee1985(m): 3:24am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
can you get a babe like me? undecided
You this stupid boy is here again? Don't mind him people, he's a guy and not a lady. This is not his first time of acting like a lady. Check his previous posts you will see what I'm talking about. He's looking for maga to dupe.

1 Like

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 03, 2019
kiss my yellow ass bich undecided
you're jus jelos I dint rely your pm undecided
babatee1985:
You this stupid boy is here again? Don't mind him people, he's a guy and not a lady. This is not his first time of acting like a lady. Check his previous posts you will see what I'm talking about. He's looking for maga to dupe.
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Emceesaka: 4:19am On Feb 03, 2019
medolab90:
at least her pants would be safe.

juve embarassed embarassed embarassed

Bet9ja crew spotted. Juve draw 3 - 3
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by AreaFada2: 4:20am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Basically your body is your workshop (work-chop).

Weldon ma. God bless your hustle too.

Live and let's live.
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by pacespot(m): 4:27am On Feb 03, 2019
Peak11:
CONFIRMED!!! Earn $100 monthly to your bank account by registering on this website: https://giist.us/?afmc=6n

how?
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Jaqen(m): 4:39am On Feb 03, 2019
naijapips04:
she stays at Charley boy bustop gbagada.

And that lad attends HICC cheesy
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 5:06am On Feb 03, 2019
A egi
Mediocrity shiiiit
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
You're very wrong. My barber is a very beautiful girl of about 21 & an undergraduate & she's been the best to touch my hair in a very long time... She fine and young pass u 100% going by ur dp undecided
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 03, 2019
why you trying to make me feel low? I doubt an ordinary barber can be prettier than me and im not old in anyway
dairykidd:

You're very wrong. My barber is a very beautiful girl of about 21 & an undergraduate & she's been the best to touch my hair in a very long time... She fine and young pass u 100% going by ur dp undecided
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
why you trying to make me feel low? I doubt an ordinary barber can be prettier than me and im not old in anyway
Aren't you the one looking for a wife sometime ago How did you become a female Are you in Bobrisky's league Abeg oga stand well & decide if you want to be a man or a girl. OdikwaRisky could be the next Bobrisky cheesy And your names sound alike wink

1 Like

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by MightySparrow: 6:27am On Feb 03, 2019
Top is your place girl as you twerk hard work not booty and bum.
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 03, 2019
that post was actually a joke, I never replied any message I received thats why I took it down. some people on nl know me off line
dairykidd:

Aren't you the one looking for a wife sometime ago How did you become a female Are you in Bobrisky's league Abeg oga stand well & decide if you want to be a man or a girl. OdikwaRisky could be the next Bobrisky cheesy And your names sound alike wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinelo Nwokoye: NAF Wings Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, 11 Others In Abuja / Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar / Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.