Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

"We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash (42901 Views)

Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash / Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
not when baba is there oo
Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Another failed attempt!
Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by iswallker(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
So we should vote for you in sympathy....
Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by dockokwus: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
But how can someone be involved in that kind of airplane crash and still gets to carry on his planned activity for the day,without even a hitch or break.
Something is not adding up to me.
It's either that wasn't the actual helicopter the VP was riding in or there is something else we are not being told.
P.s,he was indeed in that chopper
He is indeed a lucky man!

1 Like

Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by AnalQueenluci: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
eh...u ar safe ,ur slave masters has failed

next is 2 VOTE u out n decimate ur yellow teeth satanist landlord in lagos ,

ss,se,middle belt,ghanaians,shiia n north christians in lagos is left 4 u

if u ar wt me shout "Araluya"
(pls am typsy)
Always typsy!

drunk queen hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
U scammer repent !

Please we are a registered Law Firm not a scammer.
Don't slander us.
You can go and do your due diligence with NBA or CAC.
We are just here to create legal awareness.

Thank you.
Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by benkk015: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
Thank God for your life Mr VP,but stop this sharing of money to traders

1 Like

Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by northernboy: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
celebgistz:
The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, says he is alive following a helicopter crash which occurred on Saturday.

Professor Osinbajo confirmed his safety after the crash via his twitter handle.

“We are safe and sound! Thank you to everyone who has expressed concern and thank you to the crew who managed the situation well,” the Vice President said. OGA GOD is warning you ooooooo

He added, “We believe that God will continue to keep us and Nigeria safe even as we go higher. We continue #NextLevelEngagements in Kabba, Kogi State.”

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1091712858528931841
Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
Buffalo2:
From collapsed podium to chopper crash right? God is really sending "signals" to these politicians

The "signals" you saw didn't come from God; they came from desperate politicians!
Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by citizenY(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
Him be want die before?
You go know where son

We will all be here together to see your master being chased to daura.
Your master don fight corruption reach. We are satisfied with his little effort.

Am not a member of the APC nor PDP
Am not from the north or east or west
Am a Bini

I think your master should jail whoever is corrupt
Na una time una dey so

When pdp go enter power them go also do their own
As smart Nigerians when we be we go dey observe the two political parties dey fight corruption without them realising it
That is why every four years we supposed dey change them make them for kill and fight themselves
Them think say them get sense.

With these Nigeria will get rid off thieve

The gbossah..... ya head dey there. God bless.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by EazyMoh(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hmm it looks like an Augusta Westland 139.
Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
This man should be careful ...dey want to kill him...they have tampered with the helicopter...you should understand what I mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by LINTUNE(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
theoldpretender:

Who dash monkey banana?
cheesy grin
Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
slimfit1:
Buhari's team are trying to kill him I know that for a fact. The Islamic agenda continues. Pastor, you better sit down before they smoke you out. Your life and support for Buhari mean nothing to them. MKO died nothing happened, go and get a tour bus and travel around by road or resign. This won't be their last attempt at killing you.

I've seen many silly submissions in this thread, but yours takes the cake!

1 Like

Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by Mbediogu(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Helicopter crash is preferable to the imminent NATIONAL CRASH in which direction the APC is directing us. In the later there will be no survivors!
No one survives a national crash.
Thank God it was bloodless.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by LINTUNE(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
I'm just here to read comments
Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by Carboxylic121(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
celebgistz:
The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, says he is alive following a helicopter crash which occurred on Saturday.

Professor Osinbajo confirmed his safety after the crash via his twitter handle.

“We are safe and sound! Thank you to everyone who has expressed concern and thank you to the crew who managed the situation well,” the Vice President said.

He added, “We believe that God will continue to keep us and Nigeria safe even as we go higher. We continue #NextLevelEngagements in Kabba, Kogi State.”

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1091712858528931841
Pdp have failed in this one

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by Lomprico2: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
Osibande!!!! Your sins are catching up with you. God is warning you.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by Westaslave2(f): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
eh...u ar safe ,ur slave masters has failed

next is 2 VOTE u out n decimate ur yellow teeth satanist landlord in lagos ,

ss,se,middle belt,ghanaians,shiia n north christians in lagos is left 4 u

if u ar wt me shout "Araluya"
(pls am typsy)
pls i hope no depression again? lol
araluya
Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by jubrilELsudan: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
THE PDP IS A LIAR. NO WEAPONS FASHIONED AGAINST YOU WILL NEVER PROSPER CAUSE E NO GO SIZE YOU.

Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
oga die jare

1 Like

Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by aston406: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
u never see anything yet

1 Like

Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by stonemasonn: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
My man go and rest...let Buhari’s cabal go out and campaign.
Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by segunda11: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
why was that idiot shouting JESUS..

Thou shall not call the name of your LORD GOD In vain.......
Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by slimfit1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Volksfuhrer:

I've seen many silly submissions in this thread, but yours takes the cake!

Tank you me bloder
Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
We thank you dear LORD for the souls of Prof Osinbajo and the crew that escaped death today.
Re: "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash by Buffalo2(m): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Volksfuhrer:

The "signals" you saw didn't come from God; they came from desperate politicians!
Tor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Governor Diri / 13 Boko Haram Insurgents & Their Families Surrender To The Nigerian Army / Senate Presidency: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, Dumps Akume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.