Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash (38290 Views)

Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. / Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) / "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by EzegeNG: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
VP Yemi Osibanjo today, attended a thanksgiving service at RCCG City of Grace, in Lokoja. The Vice President thanked God for saving his life after the mishap enroute a function in Kogi.

Sharing the moment on his official handle, he wrote;

I attended a Thanksgiving service today at RCCG City of Grace, Lokoja and testified about God’s protection. God has been so faithful.

I recall my meeting with Pastor Adeboye on Friday night who I had briefed on my recent engagements & interactions.

He had then prayed emphatically for God’s protection over me. All glory belongs to God.

Watch the video here and see photo below...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by Elijahrona(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2019
Thank God for his life.

Wow I made FTC today.
If you can read this, please value nature and your environment. If you don't take care of the Earth today, there may be none (as you knew it) for your children.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by deebrain(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2019
Thank God for his life.

Every life is valuable and precious not to talk of our dear vice president -- a man of indeed, many sides.

As a person and a lawyer, I admire his brilliance.

He is a fantastic husband and father as well as a humble disciple of Christ and minister of the gospel.

As an acting President, he has proved to be above board. Commendable performance.

As a sitting vice president and defender of The present government and president, he is a kiss a** liar, an unrepentant disappointment, a hypocrite and sorry excuse for a human being.

Indeed, a man of many sides.

Elijahrona:
D
what network are you on, my brother?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by Lataability(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2019
G
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by ainas247: 8:32am On Feb 04, 2019
It's a privilege.. Thank God for your life..

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by mayDtolu(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2019
ok
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by three: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2019
Posted without comment

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by missjane: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2019
I see...
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by godwinstringed1(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2019
cheesy

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by emmasege: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2019
Nigerian Christians can't simply give God all the glory without attributing their success or deliverance to a "man of God". Pentecostalism has done more harm than good to Christianity in Nigeria.

On another note, I hope Osinbajo is sensitive to what the Lord is saying. He should be reminded about the story of Balaam in the Bible, who was hired to do a dirty job for King Balak. The Lord "crashed" his horse so as to save his life, just because he was working for a man who wanted to inflict curses (hardship) on the people of God.

Osinbajo may be lucky to have escaped this time but he may not be lucky the next time should he not listen to what the Spirit is saying. And one hopes his Daddy GO is also sensitive enough to perceive what the Lord is saying.

On a final note, his Daddy GO should start arranging for a fresh discipleship class for him, effective from 29 May 2019, after which we would have sent him back to RCCG and Lagos.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by GR8ST(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2019
cry

No doubt, the millions of People that have lost their jobs within the last 3 years also have reasons to thank God for life. At least they can get a chance to correct their mistakes.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by toplinetrtrend: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku is a Nigerian. His village was formerly in Cameroon but has become part of Nigeria since 1961 after Nigeria's independence. That was because northern Cameroon decided to join Nigeria as opposed to southern Cameroon that decided to remain in Cameroon. Stop peddling lies. It makes you sound stupid and daft.

Corrinthians, take note. You went to school; you should quit behaving like a stark illiterate.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by peter6441(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2019
All thanks to God
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by nuban07(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2019
Thank God for ur life. Not everybody has the opportunity to tell the story
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by kelvinUchiha(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2019
GOD made the accident happen Abi?

Good mumu yourself enter am again
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by crisycent: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2019
God has warned you enough.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by BruncleZuma: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2019
grin
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by dante0147: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2019
Thanks Giving is Good... but don’t politicize it!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by fukushaki(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2019
wink
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by bamasite(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2019
More grace

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by thinkdip(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2019
Power from Above
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by kurt09(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2019
God is Great
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by Factfinder1(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2019
Wish he and his dullard master and cabals died in the crash
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by BigBashiru: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2019
You cannot be using helicopter when thousands die on the road you are building. If you are so confident in the roads osinbajo then use them. Wicked bastarrd

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by itiswellandwell: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2019
Thank God for you sir.
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by Factfinder1(m): 8:35am On Feb 04, 2019
If to say no be the crash he for no go church oo... Fake pastor

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2019
TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE.

THE DEVIL HAS BEEN PUT TO SHAME FOREVER AND EVER.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion / The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor / Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.