Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

What Does He Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does He Mean (399 Views)

What Does He Mean? / He Does Not Want To Tie Me Down- What Does He Mean By This? / What Does He Mean By This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does He Mean by abiolamitodun(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
was with some of my friends chatting down my street in the evening as usual..u know guys talks about girls and all those stuff all of a sudden I noticed that my friend who I know to like girls alot didn't talk much...I tried to figure out what was wrong with him..his response was girls this days are hard to have relationship with not to talk of sexing them...only if one wants to subscribe...was like subscribe as how...was wondering what he meant cos he never told me what he meant..does anyone has the idea of what he meant?
Re: What Does He Mean by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
he meant footing dia bills
Re: What Does He Mean by OneCorner: 12:19am On Feb 03, 2019
Na wa oo... u and ur remaining friends no know wetin ur friend mean u come bring am for us to tell I d meaning

(1) (Reply)

Now That Elections Are Over, What Next? / Using Seducing Spirit To Marry Part 2 / Treasure Relationship Not Possession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.