Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North (1348 Views)

Breaking News: APC Flows PDP In Kwara North Online Senatorial poll / Saraki In Secret Deal With Babangida, DSS, EFCC, Police – Presidency / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by abc115: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
Shout of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki and PDP Campaign in Kwara North

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzk9pXdONpg
Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by livelymatilda22: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wow... This is a disgrace to Bukola.. Surely, Pdp and Atikuobi have been rejected..

Let me see how SalamRushdie Pachukwudi44 and the rest lying wailing miscreants zombies will explain this..
This general election will really mark the end of Pdp if care is not taken ooo.

I won't be surprised if wailing zombies should blame this on Buhari or Apc like they have been programmed to always do..

4 Likes

Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
APC should stop sponsoring those jobless people to intimidate saraki cos he's becoming more popular with their strategy. He's always on ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by SalamRushdie: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lai Mohammed keeps planting paid insulters along Sarakis path in Kwara ..Shame on dirty politics
Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by livelymatilda22: 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
awelekiti:
APC should stop sponsoring those jobless people to intimidate saraki cos he's becoming more popular with their strategy. He's always on ground
Even when you can't wail very well, you will still blame it on Buhari or Apc... Just like peak milk, it is in you....what a wailing zombie..

3 Likes

Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by livelymatilda22: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Lai Mohammed keeps planting paid insulters along Sarakis path in Kwara ..Shame on dirty politics
I knew you must come here... The wicked shall never have sleep... You are a paid wailing Zombie.. You have vowed to defend any corrupt person with your breath and blood. .
I wish you will still keep this moniker after February 16,so that we can show is to your children and others who want to read comments from a corrupt man that has sold his heart to the devil for a spoon of porridge that has no meat.... Tufiakwa to you without shame and integrity just like your remote controller ,Atiku.

5 Likes

Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by SalamRushdie: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
livelymatilda22:

I knew you must come here... The wicked shall never have sleep... You are a paid wailing Zombie.. You have vowed to defend any corrupt person with your breath and blood. .
I wish you will still keep this moniker after February 16,so that we can show is to your children and others who want to read comments from a corrupt man that has sold his heart to the devil for a spoon of porridge that has no meat.... Tufiakwa to you without shame and integrity just like your remote controller ,Atiku.

shut you are the wicked person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by livelymatilda22: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:

shut you are the wicked person
You are beyond wicked.. You are a devilish old corrupt wailing Zombie

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by SalamRushdie: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
livelymatilda22:

You are beyond wicked.. You are a devilish old corrupt wailing Zombie

I see your mental illness has resumed , don't you have money for your drugs again?
Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by livelymatilda22: 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I see your mental illness has resumed , don't you have money for your drugs again?
You are a cursed old corrupt angry man that has been banished from your village where you lived all your life as a saddist.
Only God can perfectly wash your brain and mind clean...you are so deep in lying and corruption as if it is more important than the air you breath... I pray you get delivered someday... This is why you don't sleep morning, afternoon and night.
Jumping from one thread to another posting claptraps and defending corruption... Tufiakwaa shameless old wailing zombie
An old man with no conscience

1 Like

Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by Mistura02: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
wow! Bukola don buy market
Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by SalamRushdie: 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
livelymatilda22:

You are a cursed old corrupt angry man that has been banished from your village where you lived all your life as a saddist.
Only God can perfectly wash your brain and mind clean...you are so deep in lying and corruption as if it is more important than the air you breath... I pray you get delivered someday... This is why you don't sleep morning, afternoon and night.
Jumping from one thread to another posting claptraps and defending corruption... Tufiakwaa shameless old wailing zombie
An old man with no conscience

Where did BMC find this rabid uncouth fishwife from ? BMC why hire a mad person to work as engager na ? this one clearly has mental illness ..
Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by FiftyFifty(m): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by livelymatilda22: 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Where did BMC find this rabid uncouth fishwife from ? BMC why hire a mad person to work as engager na ? this one clearly has mental illness ..
It is well known to everyone, that one of the criteria of becoming a wailing Zombie,is to have spent at least 7 year in either ARO or YABA LEFT.
I learnt it took them less that a minute to apply you because you were fresh from that side.
Not only that, you are a frustrated soul that lies too much.. You are a Great liar with a strong affinity for corrupt devils...
Your source of joy now has been pinned down to lying and defending corrupt devils... You need deliverance before it is too late man... You can still be useful

You don't want to remain a lying shameless wailing corrupt zombies for the rest of your life.. Do you?

1 Like

Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by Cajal(m): 12:49am On Feb 03, 2019
If bukola wins a local government he must have rigged
PMB LANDS IN KWARA TOMORROW ANYWAY

2 Likes

Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by FisifunKododada: 2:14am On Feb 03, 2019
Uncle Bukola don cast for Kwara

2 Likes

Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by Calers: 3:14am On Feb 03, 2019
Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by onez: 3:44am On Feb 03, 2019
I thought Saraki is in Aba today?
Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:22am On Feb 03, 2019
O to ge! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:22am On Feb 03, 2019
lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 03, 2019
awelekiti:
Oga, those people look like sponsored crowd to u abi, u live in 100 miles away from kwara and u think u can tell us what's going on in our state?

1 Like

Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 03, 2019
onez:
I thought Saraki is in Aba today?
Atunwa dey campaign for kwara, I don tell una, num 1 pdp enemy in kwara is not even atiku but bukola himself, pdp don lose kwara already
Re: Video: Shout Of Ole(thieves) Greets Saraki In Kwara North by Mynd44: 4:42am On Feb 03, 2019

(1)

Adelabu Blames Tegbe For Defeat- In Fist Fight With Ajimobi's PA / It's Either RUGA Or Killings, No Peace Until Fulani Move Freely—abdul-azeez Sule / What You Need To Know About Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.