Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking (7178 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari Performing Umrah In Saudi Arabia Get Many Talking / Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People / The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 03, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba and Igbo Today That Got Many Talking

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 03, 2019
grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 03, 2019
That's afonjas for you. Even if Fulani are cutting the neck of an afonja, he will be shouting Igbo but the Fulani man is telling him "it's me Fulani killing you." Still the afonja is shouting Igbo Igbo...hahaha! Kai Afonjas

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by nairalandankrah: 1:39am On Feb 03, 2019
so true..lol

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 03, 2019
He has some truth. During 2015 election, a yoruba said right here on Nairaland said that he doesn't care if Buhari is a failure as long as he hates and marginalizes Igbo. You see it today, despite the failure of Buhari, Yoruba still support him. Even if Osinbanjo died today and replaced by a Northern VP, like they replaced Kemi Adeosun with Northerner, they will still support him. The biggest reason they voted Jonathan out was because he likes Igbos...that's a no no for Yorubas, you must hate them for you to get their vote!

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by dokyOloye: 2:52am On Feb 03, 2019
Very apt.
I'm beginning to like this man again.

During NYSC,anytime we had competitions like cultural dance,cultural dressing,native foods,etc,anytime the Igbos deservedly come first,only d yorubas will protest, and protest vehemently.
This is despite the fact that the voting was obviously done by all d tribes in Nigeria.Was always a shock to me cos it was d 1st time I was living outside d southeast.
My yoruba colleagues here keep talking about "Igbo sense" until I had to ask them, "looks like you believe God created Igbos and gave them extra sense"?.
I can tell you that the hausas don't hate or dislike Igbos,their wahala is the violent background of Islam and the fact that b/c of illiteracy, they are easily manipulated with religion, for example, an illiterate Hausa man has been brainwashed to believe that Buhari is more of a hardline Muslim so should be voted in preference to Atiku who is a moderate.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by onez: 3:29am On Feb 03, 2019
Tribalism is not the way to go. Any Yoruba still supporting Buhari should know he or she is playing with a tiger's tail. OBJ, a great Yoruba man has spoken. Our counterparts all over the world are moving forward, we want to be stock with 1980 Buhari who is clearly sick in body and mind.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by Chisaedhor: 4:02am On Feb 03, 2019
HOW OSINBAJO ALMOST DIED TODAY

WATCH HOW HE WAS SQUEEZED OUT THE CHOPPER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxtEbs9Jrvk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 03, 2019
It's not news, I see it everyday here on Nairaland.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by Toosure70: 4:47am On Feb 03, 2019
Yes now, because flatheaders are senseless.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by diablos: 4:50am On Feb 03, 2019
Cowardly behavioural genes display such xteristics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by mybestlove(m): 5:07am On Feb 03, 2019
And that is the strength of the north. Believe me, if Igbo and Yoruba should come together and resolve their differences the north will be humbled.

The hatred amongst them empowers the north more in Nigeria politics. One Swedish parliamentarian said "a great economy in Africa is waiting to be born in a country not yet born. The southern Nigeria, if a country, with its great mineral/natural and human resources would stand out in the league of nations" The hatred amongst these ethnic groups in southern Nigeria has blinded them to realize their potentials.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by helinues: 5:12am On Feb 03, 2019
Continue destroying the remaining bridges.

Hope it wont be too late for you guys to realise sha

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by odogwunaija(m): 5:23am On Feb 03, 2019
It applies mostly to Yoruba Muslims. I'm resident in ogun state nd I must tell u the hatred is rife, I've experienced it firsthand

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by Bighead9: 5:44am On Feb 03, 2019
Pls tell Nnamdi Kanu to come to Nigeria, Buhari is looking for him. grin
Bloody Coward.

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by helinues: 6:01am On Feb 03, 2019
odogwunaija:
It applies mostly to Yoruba Muslims. I'm resident in ogun state nd I must tell u the hatred is rife, I've experienced it firsthand

So Igbo Christians are the one who despise Buhari abi?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by zeromeridian: 7:03am On Feb 03, 2019
This just word on marble.
Anything Igbo likes Yoruba will hate and
Any thing Igbo man hates Yoruba will like even if they whole Yoruba is surfering from it, it's ok for them just to spite the Igbos

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by EzeNri(m): 7:07am On Feb 03, 2019
Not all yorubas, but their moslems.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by FisifunKododada: 7:22am On Feb 03, 2019
This coward running his akpu infested mouth all the way in UK.

Biety:
Can you imagine the nonsense coming from people who rejoiced at yoruba marginalisation under jonathan? Where is that thread sef?
If anyone rejoices at your sufferings today,it just a pay back of what you did in the past.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by nwanyionitsha: 7:29am On Feb 03, 2019
Toosure70:
Yes now, because flatheaders are senseless.
So you agree with the fact that afonja coneheaders are cowardly. They are not bold enough to confront their oppressors .Well i think it is because they are sophisticated morons. No wonder they cant sight the moon.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by BuhariAdvocate: 7:31am On Feb 03, 2019
Whatever
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by KunleyY19(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2019
onez:
Tribalism is not the way to go. Any Yoruba still supporting Buhari should know he or she is playing with a tiger's tail. OBJ, a great Yoruba man has spoken. Our counterparts all over the world are moving forward, we want to be stock with 1980 Buhari who is clearly sick in body and mind.

So any IBO supporting Atiku is okay abi...

So you guys are supporting a Fulani man because your son is VP...

When it's visible Atiku will only focus On SE...

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by okongo(m): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2019
Everyone has a right to support whoever. Don't place tribalism into it.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by sunbilor(m): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2019
mybestlove:
And that is the strength of the north. Believe me, if Igbo and Yoruba should come together and resolve their differences the north will be humbled.

The hatred amongst them empowers the north more in Nigeria politics. One Swedish parliamentarian said "a great economy in Africa is waiting to be born in a country not yet born. The southern Nigeria, if a country, with its great mineral/natural and human resources would stand out in the league of nations" The hatred amongst these ethnic groups in southern Nigeria has blinded them to realize their potentials.
The hatred between Igbos and yorubas cannot stop. There is a religious undertone to it which makes it difficult to reconcile their differences. Religion is a curse to Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by sunbilor(m): 7:57am On Feb 03, 2019
odogwunaija:
You are wise.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by sunbilor(m): 7:59am On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

So Igbo Christians are the one who despise Buhari abi?
Yes. Igbo Muslims constitute an insignificant number. May I ask, is Buhari a yoruba man?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by DesChyko: 8:00am On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:
Continue destroying the remaining bridges.

Hope it wont be too late for you guys to realise sha

Very funny.
So this is supposed to be a threat to freewill?

Nigerians, see your self-acclaimed modern day democrat lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by helinues: 8:05am On Feb 03, 2019
sunbilor:
Yes. Igbo Muslims constitute an insignificant number. May I ask, is Buhari a yoruba man?

Yes, Because Atiku is from Enugu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2019
mybestlove:

A region where Yoruba Muslims lives .... They will rather die than work with their fellow southerners

They are all looking at the sokoto caliphate

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by obaataaokpaewu: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2019
Now I have to check the meaning of Subjugate

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking by HimName: 8:10am On Feb 03, 2019
EzeNri:
Not all yorubas, but their moslems.

Another one from OSU forbidden/rejected race.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? / Occupy Nigeria: Roads Leading To Eagle Square Have Been Blocked By Soldiers? / "PDP Is Losing Members" - Bamanga Tukur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.