Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? (7194 Views)

Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) / #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths / Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Dailymice: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2021
List of the victims of NDA Terrorists Attack

1. Lt Cdr Wulah (Benue) kiled
2. Flt Lt CM Okoronkwo (Abia) kiled
3. Major Datong kidnapped (Plateau) kiled
4. Lt Onah (Enugu) injured and hospitalized
No Northern Muslim was affected.

This pattern is familiar. We are not Stupid.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Dailymice: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2021
angry angry
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Goldencheese(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2021
Dailymice:
angry angry

The ugly pattern is very familiar. Buhari's government has been up to no good from time.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Bluntguy: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2021
And they are asking Benue people to wait till 2023 so that Ortom will go. Knowing fully well that Nigerians think 2023 is still very far with them still occupying Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by uba1991: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2021
Dailymice:

2. Flt Lt CM Okoronkwo (Abia) kiled

I can only see the pattern of foolishness you are showcasing.
Also try and upload the names and religion of the victims of plane crash that killed the former army Chief.
Mind you, IAM not a Muslim before you start thinking rubbish.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Dailymice: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
Also try and upload the names and religion of the victims of plane crash that killed the former army Chief.
Bloody Muslim spewing trash as he asslicks his Fulani paymasters

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Liebermantic: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
Shut up! You're a Muslim and Terrorist.. Humans and Animals don't live inside the same room...
Soon, retribution will overtake you

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
Guilty conscience is what brought about the bolded

The plane crash that killed the chief of army staff are you aware that it affected Christian's than Muslims

Aside Attairu who was at the end of his career there was five Muslims and five Christian's

The Christian's were at the twilight of their careers as pilots etc

1. LT GEN I ATTAHIRU
2. BRIG GEN MI ABDULRAHMAN
3. BRIG GEN OLAYINKA
4. BRIG GEN KULIYA
5. MAJ LA HAYATU
6. MAJ HAMZA
7. SGT UMAR

CREW

8. FLT LT TO ASANIYI.
9. FLT LT AA OLUFADE.
10. SGT ADESINA.
11. ACM OYEDEPO.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by uba1991: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2021
Mikecold:

The plane crash that killed the chief of army staff are you aware that it affected Christian's than Muslims

Aside Attairu who was at the end of his career there was five Muslims and five Christian's

what stop you from uploading it?
About my religion,if you have any doubt I dare you to challenge me one my religion ( Christianity) let see who is who

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by uba1991: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2021
Liebermantic:

Shut up! You're a Muslim and Terrorist.. Humans and Animals don't live inside the same room...
Soon, retribution will overtake you
I dare you to challenge me on Christianity if you think otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
what stop you from uploading it?
About my religion,if you have any doubt I dare you to challenge me one my religion ( Christianity) let see who is who
Nobody wan be Muslim online

I know the pain

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by TarOrfeeek: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2021
Mikecold:

I know the pain

Taqqiya.

They know what they are doing
There's no remorse

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by uba1991: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2021
Dailymice:
Bloody Muslim spewing trash as he asslicks his Fulani paymasters
what do you have to say about the Christian doctors that are going to save Muslims life in Saudi Arabia while their fellow Christian Brothers are dieing in Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by SaiOsinbajo: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Lt Onah is from Benue not Enugu. I know him in person and I've worked where he served before. I pray He recovers on time

3 Likes

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by uba1991: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2021
Dailymice:

2. Flt Lt CM Okoronkwo (Abia) kiled?

what do you have to say about the Christian doctors that are begging to go and safe Muslims lifes in Saudi Arabia? Did you see that pattern also? Christian going to a country where there is no one church? Pls tell us what you are seeing now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by uba1991: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2021
Mikecold:

1. LT GEN I ATTAHIRU
2. BRIG GEN MI ABDULRAHMAN
3. BRIG GEN OLAYINKA
4. BRIG GEN KULIYA
5. MAJ LA HAYATU
6. MAJ HAMZA
7. SGT UMAR

CREW

8. FLT LT TO ASANIYI.
9. FLT LT AA OLUFADE.
10. SGT ADESINA.
11. ACM OYEDEPO.
I didn't see the religion there
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Saifullah01: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2021
I also noticed a pattern this morning. The only people passing in front of my house this morning don't look Muslim - what do you think I should infer from this?

mtseew- the staggering levels of heinous idiocy displayed by some posters in here baffles me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by uba1991: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2021
Mikecold:

I know the pain
I dare you to challenge me. Stop fooling yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
I didn't see the religion there
so where did you know that there was more Muslims affected in the crash

3 Likes

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
I dare you to challenge me. Stop fooling yourself.
challenge you on what?

2 Likes

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
what do you have to say about the Christian doctors that are begging to go and safe Muslims lifes in Saudi Arabia? Did you see that pattern also? Christian going to a country where there is no one church? Pls tell us what you are seeing now.
come Abdul you need to have sense o

Can you bring proof where the people who applied for the jobs told you they are Christian's?

Last time I checked the recruitment was not even done in the Christian majority south but in Muslim majority north

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by FarahAideed: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2021
It was clearly a targeted attack and ethnic cleansing exercise..

Just look at how they broke the burglary of carefully selected houses to kill the targeted occupants

2 Likes

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by uba1991: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2021
Mikecold:
challenge you on what?
ask me anything about the holy Bible and I will school your flatthead.
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by SUPERBLOOM(f): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2021
FarahAideed:
It was clearly a targeted attack and ethnic cleansing exercise..

Just look at how they broke the burglary of carefully selected houses to kill the targeted occupants

Wow how did you get this
Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
hahahaha. Those doctors will be converted to Islam ones they reach Saudi.
what makes you believe they are not already Muslims Abdul

Below are pictures of the event, you can see hijabis already there

Only two women are not on hijab, (they could be athiest for all we know)

The men there could all be Muslims since Muslim men don't need to put on hijab

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Sirjamo: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2021
If Athairu was a Christian, all these fools will say it was Buhari that killed him

1 Like

Re: List Of NDA Victims Names, Religion And State Of Origin. Do You See The Pattern? by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
ask me anything about the holy Bible and I will school your flatthead.
I should ask you anything about Bible does this even make sense to you?

Bible debate spring from a particular topic of discuss, opening such here would mean derailing this thread entirely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory / FG Targets $10bn From National Flag Carrier / We Transmit 25,000m3 Of Water Daily To Enugu Metropolis, Says Corporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.