Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers (33223 Views)

Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin / Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by midolian(m): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2019
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has responded to criticisms of running away during the 2017 military invasion of his home in Afara Ibeku, Umuahia, Abia State by the Nigerian army and the allegation of abandoning his followers in the country.

It could be recalled that Kanu left the country after the army invaded his home on September 14th, 2017, during the military exercise code-named; “Operation Python Dance II”.

Following the development, Kanu later resurfaced few months ago in Israel which stirred controversies as some Nigerians opined that since Kanu is the leader of IPOB, he should have faced the army rather than running away.

Kanu, reacting during his live radio broadcast from London on Saturday said he ran away because he did not have any weapon to face armed military men who stormed his house.

According to him, he fled to Israel because it is the safest place for him to stay alive and achieve Biafra republic.

Kanu said “I want to ask those that criticise me about what they have done in their life.

“Did you know that Nelson Mandela ran to Nigeria for safety during his time?

“I ran away because Jubril (Buhari) sent the military to my house to come and kill me and they expected me to stay and confront them, I’m unarmed just as IPOB members are unarmed group.

“No one in Nigeria has done what I have done. I came home and I confronted the army, I went to their court, I was unlawfully detained, I went home, conducted a rally and they sent their army to come and kill me.

“Nnia Nwodo, Okezie Ikpeazu, Obiano and Umahi were the ones that signed and brought the army to kill me.

“Yes, I fled to Israel because it is the safest place for me and I needed to stay alive and achieve Biafra republic. Tell those who said that I ran away to read their history book, they will find out that all the popular human rights activists, both dead and alive ran away when it’s the best time to.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/03/nnamdi-kanu-explains-ran-away-nigeria-abandoned-followers/

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by Newznow: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2019
Coward grin grin grin

321 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by StupidInyamiri: 9:07am On Feb 03, 2019
"Some of you do not understand that the person behind the failure of Ekwueme in 1999 during PDP convention was Atiku"

Nnamdi Kanu
#boycottzooelection #Atikuisfromcameroon

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by midolian(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2019
“Did you know that Nelson Mandela ran to Nigeria for safety during his time?

cheesy grin grin grin

This is the biggest "scammer" of all generations combined grin grin grin

No refLendum, no eRection... grin

4+4 over-guaranteed grin

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by helinues: 9:10am On Feb 03, 2019
Who is Nnamdi Kanu working for? On whose interests?

You said you hate Buhari and wants him out of office, yet you are calling for an election boycott, I ask again, who are you working for?

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by Joshmodest(m): 9:12am On Feb 03, 2019
Those calling him cowards , common MC oluomo show for your house , your leg no go touch ground....
A proverb says he who fights and runs away , lives to fight another day !!!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by Deathstroke00(m): 9:12am On Feb 03, 2019
Lamidi cownu is one of the greatest coward and fraudstar the world will ever know. The lazy jobless agressive idotic dry hairy dirty chestbeaters and brainwashed e warriors of Biafra will have something different to say

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by Afamed: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2019
Coward, No leader has ever led from behind.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by Afamed: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

You said you hate Buhari and wants him out of office, yet you are calling for an election boycott, I ask again, who are you working for?
He is working for his stomach infrastructure.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by Benzene55(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2019
Baba you’re just a coward for wasting the lives of my igbo brothers

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by TIGRITIS: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2019
Kanu, reacting during his live radio broadcast from London on Saturday said he ran away because he did not have any weapon to face armed military men who stormed his house.

According to him, he fled to Israel because it is the safest place for him to stay alive and achieve Biafra republic.

You didn't have weapons to face the military, yet you were telling your pigs you will go and come back with buhari's head.

You didn't have weapons, yet the zoo must fall if anything happens to you according to your pigs.

But didn't the co-god of pigs ffk say kanu was being held captive inside navy ship?

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by helinues: 9:17am On Feb 03, 2019
Afamed:

He is working for his stomach infrastructure.

And people still believe this guy? I swear they are Undiluted Original Zombies

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by Afamed: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

And people still believe this guy? I swear they are Undiluted Original Zombies
You don't know you can't come plain with truth with those people and still be their friends. They so much love lies and Propaganda. So Nnamdi knows their passwords. Tell them what they want to hear and you will for ever become their friends

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by TIGRITIS: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2019
Afamed:

You don't know you can't come plain with truth with those people and still be their friends. They so much love lies and Propaganda. So Nnamdi knows their passwords. Tell them what they want to hear and you will for ever become their friends
Exactly.
Just imagine how they showed kadaria the full length of their tongues after "the candidate" because she didn't ask their adamawa god to recite states and capitals. To think these are the same people singing her praises just two weeks earlier makes you wonder how they manage to survive this self contradictions happening within minutes. undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by helinues: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2019
Afamed:

The painful part of it is, hadn't been he only brainwashed the youths, its better. He combined majority of them , old , young, illiterates, Educated, grandad, grandma to believe his fabricated stories.

That password is like having their blokos in his hand.. Or?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by Fadomero(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2019
see dis 419

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by Corrinthians(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2019
The idiot is struggling to hold unto his popularity amongst his gullible swines and keep milking them dry.
By the way, Why is the thread about him calling Atiku a Cameroonian in his latest broadcast still languishing in the politics section and not on the fp?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by madridguy(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2019
grin angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by TIGRITIS: 9:48am On Feb 03, 2019
What is seun doing about this bet9ja criminals? It is just spreading like virus on nairaland.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by gidgiddy: 9:50am On Feb 03, 2019
Afamed:
Coward, No leader has ever led from behind.

So you want him leading from the front dead? The average Nigerian reasons through their anus.

Moses fled Egypt to Midian but later came back to free his people

The prophet Mohammed fled Mecca to Medina, but later came back to free his people

It is called tactical withdrawal, retreating when you are overwhelmed and returning when you are stronger

Nigerians are not worried that they are in democracy but the Nigerian government is sending Soldiers to go and fight an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu in his bedroom?

People are crying for help in Sokoto and Katsina because of armed bandits

The middle belt is crying because armed killer Herdsmen

Borno is crying because of Boko Haram

SS is crying because of armed Niger Delta militants

But where the clueless government is deploying Soldiers is against IPOB that is unarmed and didn't touch anybody

I don't know how someone who has a brain can call Nnamdi Kanu a coward. So he would have been a brave man if he just relaxed in his parlour and let Soldiers slaughter him? Really?

The Nigerian Army is being used to kill unarmed people just like Boko Haram but some idiots are more concerned about why Kanu did not present himself to be killed so he can prove he is a brave man?

Stupidity is terrible

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by ProWalker: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2019
Joshmodest:
Those calling him cowards , common MC oluomo show for your house , your leg no go touch ground....
A proverb says he who fights and runs away , lives to fight another day !!!

No excuse!
Nnamdi Kanu is the biggest yahoo yahoo coward in nigeria recent memory

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by ProWalker: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2019
gidgiddy:

[s]So you want him leading from the front dead? The average Nigerian reasons through their anus.

Moses fled Egypt to Midian but later came back to free his people

The prophet Mohammed fled Mecca to Medina, but later came back to free his people

It is called tactical withdrawal, retreating when you are overwhelmed and returning when you are stronger

Nigerians are not worried that they are in democracy bymut the Nigerian government is sending Soldiers to go and fight an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu in his bedroom?

People are crying for help in Sokoto and Katrina because of armed bandits

The middle belt is crying because armed killer Herdsmen

Borno is crying because of Boko Haram

SS is crying because of armed Niger Delta militants

But where the clueless government is deploying Soldiers is against IPOB that is unarmed and didn't touch anybody

I don't know how someone who has a brain can call Nnamdi Kanu a coward. So he would have been a brave man if he just relaxed in his parlour and let Soldiers slaughter him? Really?

The Nigerian Army is being used to kill unarmed people just like Boko Haram but some idiots are more concerned about why Kanu did not present himself to be killed so he can prove he is a brave man

Stupidity is terrible[/s]

Forget your epistle

The nigga is a coward! Take it or leave it.
If he represents a hero to you, then you need your head examined

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by gidgiddy: 10:04am On Feb 03, 2019
ProWalker:

Forget your epistle

The nigga is a coward! Take it or leave it.
If he represents a hero to you, then you need your head examined

So he would have been brave if he presented himself to Nigerian Soldiers so they can slaughter him?

Only a fool would have done that. Only a fool sees his enemies coming to kill him and hands him self over to them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by goodnessme1(f): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2019
Restoration of Biafra is not for Kanu alone,the task is for every Biafran,

God bless Ipob.
God bless all lovers of freedom.

In kanu's voices"we must continue"

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by Galaxydon1(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
"Some of you do not understand that the person behind the failure of Ekwueme in 1999 during PDP convention was Atiku"

Nnamdi Kanu
#boycottzooelection #Atikuisfromcameroon
your name has affected your brain.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by goodnessme1(f): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

i thought you yorubas said before that he is working for pdp.

Between buhari and atiku none is good for us,
freedom is the best for biafrans.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by helinues: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2019
goodnessme1:

And is anyone holding you from achieving your Biafra?

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by Abuogaji1: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2019
goodnessme1:

Shame

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by Ojiofor: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2019
Why were you shouting your deceitful slogan 'Biafra or death' and misled so many gullible youths to death and ran away. I thought you wanted to die for Biafra grin.
Anyway I am happy you escape sha.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2019
From 2016 till February 2019, we warned them that he scammed them because of their gross stupidity and gullibility.

I wouldn't be offended by this statement of FACT.

I would just worry that my brain solved a puzzle in 3 years while others solved same mystery in 3 seconds

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesina To Step Aside As AfDB President For Fresh Probe / Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia / FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.