Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Female Evangelist Brutalized By Cop, Wants Akpoyibo, Fashola To Intervene - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Evangelist Brutalized By Cop, Wants Akpoyibo, Fashola To Intervene (1809 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene / Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene / PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Female Evangelist Brutalized By Cop, Wants Akpoyibo, Fashola To Intervene by Dave6: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2010
I don't understand this story! In the middle of such traffic with other human beings around, a policeman pulled a woman out of her car, beat her and also stripped(or attempted to) her and every other person there just sat back dey watch cinema.
I'm not sure the police at the traffic point were up to ten, even if, there must have been at least some reasonable ones amongst them. He even had time to take her to the police station.

If things like this happen and Nigerians would just sit back or dodge, I really don't know when anything esp. security will ever improve in this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Those Who Are Recruited For Inec Registration. / Government To Set Up Toll Gates On Benin-ore-lagos Road / Maiduguri, North East Standing Still For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.