Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,115 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Have You Ever Seen A Cheater That Stopped Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Seen A Cheater That Stopped Cheating? (512 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? / Sleeping With A Married Man Gave Me Insight Into A Cheater’s Mind / See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Cheater That Stopped Cheating? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
My "brothers and sisters", barka da Sunday. please has any of you seen someone that was cheating before and then stopped cheating totally.

Please if you have seen, please explain.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheater That Stopped Cheating? by braine(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lol. Never!

Cheaters, who invariably are chronic liars, never change! The only get better at hiding it when caught.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheater That Stopped Cheating? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
yeah of course... it all depends WHY they cheated and/or WHY they stopped.

the saying: once a cheater always a cheater is a myth!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheater That Stopped Cheating? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
A player may stop playing when he/she is satisfied but a cheat will always remain a cheat.
Catch a cheat today, he/she will beg for forgiveness and after that graduate into a bigger cheat only that you may not be lucky to catch him/her again.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheater That Stopped Cheating? by MissRaine69(f): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
When HIV became their friend....
The issue with some relationships is that there are no boundaries when the union starts. One party thinks it’s a relationship the other party thinks it’s a causal thing. That situation will not end well. Or if a guy says he does not want anything serious monogamy should not be an expectation but unfortunately some expect it.
Besides not that I am endorsing it people cheat for different reasons so no two situations are alike. Someone who is chronically promiscuous now that’s a different topic altogether.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheater That Stopped Cheating? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nope never
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheater That Stopped Cheating? by Deicide: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
No no no no since i was born i have never seen a cheater stop cheating but sister have you seen? grin

(1) (Reply)

If My Ex Mistakenly Transfers Money Into My Account, I Will Do This(video) / Most Times Women Encourages Cheating And Heartbreak / If You As A Man Want To Live A Happy Life After Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.