Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? (31667 Views)

Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / Does Atiku Really Own Mikano Or Propaganda? See Answer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by adisabarber(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2019
9PBLIVE:
So this is not what the public should be aware of since he is contesting for the president?

Will the number of children he has determine how well he will perform if he wins? Why should the public be concerned about how many children he has? Election discussion should be issue based not the president is cloned or his opponent cannot travel and now the number of children one of them has
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by lexy2014: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2019
domino4211:

Bro lexy...
Please did inec ad hoc staff training take place yesterday being a sunday??..
Really need to know.

My brother, how u de? Very sorry. I really don't no. I didn't even no INEC was doing anything
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by lexy2014: 9:34am On Feb 04, 2019
adisabarber:

Will the number of children he has determine how well he will perform if he wins? Why should the public be concerned about how many children he has? Election discussion should be issue based not the president is cloned or his opponent cannot travel and now the number of children one of them has

Or whether he is from Cameroon. Honesty, I thought I was d only one feeling jaded from d lack of meaningful issues 2b discussed regarding d election
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by ikorodureporta: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2019
Is that what y'all want as yr leader, with his wives & concubines... & Godfather??

Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by adisabarber(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2019
lexy2014:

Or whether he is from Cameroon. Honesty, I thought I was d only one feeling jaded from d lack of meaningful issues 2b discussed regarding d election

I'm shocked that people that never took Kanu serious are the ones pushing the story of Atiku being a Cameroonian. How can anyone with a brain even talk about it? Someone that was a custom officer, a former vice president is suddenly no longer a Nigerian.
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Neoteny(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2019
He had no siblings because he was a bastard abandoned to the streets and picked up by the old woman he calls his mother.

No one knows where he's from, no uncles, aunts, cousins.... nothing.

It's quite likely he's really from Cameroon or one of the minority tribes in Adamawa.... because he's certainly no fulani.
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2019
adisabarber:

Look Mr Man, if he is going to be the president, we need to know every detail about him.
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by zoghys: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
ATIKU ABUBAKAR is a successful businessman and a philanthropist, and has created over 50,000 direct jobs and 250,000 indirect ones; thereby making him the largest private employer of labour in Adamawa state only second to the state government. Some of his businesses include; co-founder of Intels, an oil servicing business with extensive operations in Nigeria and abroad.
- He is also the founder of Adama Beverages Limited, and the American University of Nigeria (AUN) (the only American style university in Sub-Saharan Africa), both in Yola, Adamawa. if he manages his businesses well, with such labour force, he will do same for Nigeria.ATIKU ABUBAKAR IS SUCCESSFUL in these areas;

1.Business
2. Education
3. Security
4. Jobs/Employment
5. Electricity
and many more.

And how does he make his money to establish those businesses. Ask the right questions and don't be fooled with the carrot dangling of the atikulated thief. He has been at the centre of every major corruption scandal, especially his tenure as the vice president of this country. He was the chairman of the presidential committee on privatization, and we all see how they shared our common resources all in the name of privatization. In a normal society, he should be in jail right now, answering for his crime, and before you jump to conclusion Apc is no better. Let's jointly look in another sane direction, and we may be making history collectively and giving the generation yet unborn a new song.

SAI AtikuObi mandate

sai daddy AAVote wisely! Avoid sentiments while casting your votes. Hunger and hardship knows no tribe, religion or party affiliation.Nigerians are Atikulated!!Join the moving train that leads to prosperity
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Wantedmiller: 10:29am On Feb 04, 2019
Thunday1005:
hahaha
Why
Stolen money now
Anywhere you go na to deposit sperm
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by domino4211(m): 10:30am On Feb 04, 2019
lexy2014:

My brother, how u de? Very sorry. I really don't no. I didn't even no INEC was doing anything
Ok.
Appreciated.
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by utenwuson: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2019
surevik:
He has 1million concubine, 4000 wives is not your problem that's his personal life and we like it, I wish I was one of the concubines.
Buhari failed woefully in the area of integrating and uniting the country, he is so full of hate and bitterness cause he got a lesser vote from the eastern region and because of that decided to neglect the region. He lack forgiveness and has a harden heart, such is not good to rule a divers country like Nigeria. Most of GEJ achievements was in the North, yet the north never loved him.
the question is prior to 2015, what exactly was buhari crime that made the igbos hate him so much? What was the message good luck preached that made him look like a devil before the igbos...

Oh... And I wish u luck in your quest to be among his concubine but please take precautions as atiku nack with impunity.... So ur future husband can have little friction left to enjoy. #selah
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Jeremiahgirl01(f): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
ATIKU ABUBAKAR is a successful businessman and a philanthropist, and has created over 50,000 direct jobs and 250,000 indirect ones; thereby making him the largest private employer of labour in Adamawa state only second to the state government. Some of his businesses include; co-founder of Intels, an oil servicing business with extensive operations in Nigeria and abroad.
- He is also the founder of Adama Beverages Limited, and the American University of Nigeria (AUN) (the only American style university in Sub-Saharan Africa), both in Yola, Adamawa. if he manages his businesses well, with such labour force, he will do same for Nigeria.ATIKU ABUBAKAR IS SUCCESSFUL in these areas;

1.Business
2. Education
3. Security
4. Jobs/Employment
5. Electricity
and many more.

SAI AtikuObi mandate

sai daddy AAVote wisely! Avoid sentiments while casting your votes. Hunger and hardship knows no tribe, religion or party affiliation.Nigerians are Atikulated!!Join the moving train that leads to prosperity
go back to the history of when Atiku and obj goverened this country do you know how many government owned company they sold to their pockets using the white and other private individuals In disguise to sell. Then what jobs did he provide as a president whatever you achieve in your regime is for the country and not for you to use dubious means to sell it to yourself by paying people Money to buy it
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Ayobami7(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Pat081: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:

1.Business
2. Education
3. Security
4. Jobs/Employment
5. Electricity
and many more.

SAI AtikuObi mandate

and so f******k what They sell d electricity to themselves and we d poor Nigerians re killing ourselves over PMB or Atiku why can we gv our vote to another party

Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by BluntBoy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
olatunji0607:
Father Abraham! This is whom we want to entrust our national treasury with.

Abraham had only 8 children.
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by BluntBoy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
destiny322:
This is why we are voting him... He is the father of many nations the bible talked about...
The Abraham of our time...

Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by flowx(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ekare eyin ti n ka Omo fun olomo...
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by kayodekb: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:

1.Business
2. Education
3. Security
4. Jobs/Employment
5. Electricity
and many more.

SAI AtikuObi mandate

AND WHERE DID HE SEE THE MONEY TO ESTABLISH THE SO CALLED MONEY BECAUSE ATIKU WORKED FOR CUSTOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Moneyboyz: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:

1.Business
2. Education
3. Security
4. Jobs/Employment
5. Electricity
and many more.

SAI AtikuObi mandate

Are you okay, I will he happy to see you wail after the 2019 , that chicken change you are given won't help you or your future generations..

Flush out these bastards.. if all PDP APC had to offer is the corrupt and the incompetent them we deserve more ..
Don't come and flash I'll gotten wealth unto my face.
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by zoedew: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
For a Muslim who is at liberty to marry up to four wives that is not news!
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by lexy2014: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
adisabarber:

I'm shocked that people that never took Kanu serious are the ones pushing the story of Atiku being a Cameroonian. How can anyone with a brain even talk about it? Someone that was a custom officer, a former vice president is suddenly no longer a Nigerian.

My brother am amazed with amazing amazement when I read d shallow responses 2 these issues.
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by lexy2014: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
BluntBoy:

Is it Abraham Adesanya or father Abraham?
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by BluntBoy(m): 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
lexy2014:

Is it Abraham Adesanya or father Abraham?

Yes, Father Abraham. His children were:

Ishmael
Isaac
Zimran
Jokshan
Medan
Midian
Ishbak
Shuah
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Lovemaester: 12:47am On Feb 05, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:

1.Business
2. Education
3. Security
4. Jobs/Employment
5. Electricity
and many more.

SAI AtikuObi mandate

bros stop that bullshit, hw did he acquire Intel's, it is an insult hardworking Nigerians like me who started from scratch and are building our business without any govt incentive
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Lovemaester: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2019
lexy2014:

My brother am amazed with amazing amazement when I read d shallow responses 2 these issues.
we are nt pushing anything, u guys were the first to start calling buhari jubril from Sudan, now the Python has turn round to bite u in the ass, u are forming moral police, nigga atiku is from Cameroon even his former boss suspected it
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by lexy2014: 12:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Lovemaester:

we are nt pushing anything, u guys were the first to start calling buhari jubril from Sudan, now the Python has turn round to bite u in the ass, u are forming moral police, nigga atiku is from Cameroon even his former boss suspected it

Who are d "u guys"? Is there anywhere in my post that said anything about anyone "pushing anything"?
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by lexy2014: 2:02am On Feb 05, 2019
BluntBoy:

Yes, Father Abraham. His children were:

Ishmael
Isaac
Zimran
Jokshan
Medan
Midian
Ishbak
Shuah

That's quite interesting & informative

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing In Action: Senators Who Will Be Missed In The 9th Assembly / What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? / Fulanis Are Outnumbering Kwara Indigenes - Governor Abdulrazaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.