Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu (2733 Views)

Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / Big Girl Offers Herself To Chelsea Fans If They Can Win Barcelona Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by Jentle244: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
A 19-year-old girl has declared interest in the Ozubulu man with down syndrome, who married a 15-year-old nursing mother in their community. In a post on a Facebook group, Onuh Chisom Maryjane, slammed those insulting the man and asked if they don’t want the man to enjoy what other men enjoy in women and besides she is more beautiful that the other lady.

She also stated that she’ll marry the man on the condition that his ‘rich’ family members, open up a business for her, buy her a car and credit her account. Read her post below: “Since u people doesn’t want him to marry a 15 year old girl,fine. Bring him to me let him marry a 19 yrs old girl. If you people don’t want him, I want him.
Some people are wicked, they don’t want him to enjoy what others are enjoying, people should stop insulting him. Any way that girl ‘no fine at all’ and I’m finer than her. I also heard that his brother is rich, that’s good to know, but before i marry him, they must buy me a car,credit my account and open up a business for me. Please I’m interested in him”.

It would be recalled that more facts have emerged about the 15-year-old girl set to be maried off to Izuchukwu Igwilo, an allegedly demented man from the wealthy Igwilo family in Ozubulu community in Anambra state. Activist, Prince Harrison Gwamnishu, who visited Anambra state after the story went viral, said the said girl is from Ihiala community and is actually 15 going on 16. Harrison in an interview with LIB, said the girl is from a very poor family and that she had a child when she was in primary 5 and had to quit school. Her family couldn’t continue sponsoring her education and also taking care of her child so they decided that they were going to marry her off to Izuchukwu who came recently with his family members to ask for her hand in marriage. Acording to the family, they believe no one would come for the little girl’s hand in marriage since she has a child.

Update on the 15-year-old girl married off to a
Harrison says the Igwilos really want Izuchukwu to get married and also have children of his own, hence they have accepted to have the girl come into their family with her own child. Izuchukwu’s brothers, who are said to be wealthy, have pledged to sponsor the girl’s child and any children she and their brother will have together. The traditional wedding of Izuchukwu and the teen girl is slated for Easter this year and, according to Harrison, a lot of money running into millions of Naira has been budgetted for the ceremony.

Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by daddytime(m): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
Thunder fire poverty and lazy girls wey fit kiss monkey so long as say monkey pocket deep.

Sickos and weirdos...

Nigerian journalists and bloggers are a disgrace to the English language and responsible journalism.

How can you report someone who has down-syndrome as "a demented man"

Na wa for wire road. ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by Joislim(f): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
Issorite one man's trash is another man's treasure

2 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
Another man's food is another man's poison

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by Newboss(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
So dumb. She should ask about the territory before stepping in. She thinks she has a say once they pay her bride price?

Young dumb indeed angry

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by braine(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Fair enough finger request is granted. At least she's collecting her bride price by herself.

2 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
The way that imbe and his brothers will handle her Toto.

I just pity her Toto and breasts.
If i was near, I'll surely collect my share
Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by Fourwinds: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
modestbrowser:

Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by Fourwinds: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
MatthAnn:
Another man's food is another man's poison

destbrowser(m): 10:13pm

Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by focus7: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
An average lady from the south yeast will marry a mad man so far money is involved.

Can't you see them everywhere hussling their bodies for money in brothels all around the country?

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by Hector09(m): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
If money grows up in trees some girl dont mind daten monkeys
Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by Brokeboy111(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Women and money, that was how my ex followed one Yahoo boy and ................ they lived happily ever after
Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by Buffalo2(m): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
And na person born this one oo
Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by Twizzy30(m): 12:17am On Feb 04, 2019
Omo Igbo!!!
girls and money

2 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:39am On Feb 04, 2019
focus7:
An average lady from the south yeast will marry a mad man so far money is involved.

Can't you see them everywhere hussling their bodies for money in brothels all around the country?

The lingua franca in Asian jails and brothels across Nigeria is...... *GB*
Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:16am On Feb 04, 2019
Silly girl!.
Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by jossydaf: 4:23am On Feb 04, 2019
how true is this undecided undecided
Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 04, 2019
Small Pikin sense, after the marriage you wouldn't have anywhere to drive the car too. Getting married to a rich family when you have nothing to offer is imprisonment.
Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 04, 2019
That's how they are useless farm tools
Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by Speedyconnect15: 7:53am On Feb 04, 2019
I will sell this one to Indians if she were my daughter... cool
Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fourwinds:

Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fourwinds:

Am speechless
In fact I am commentless
Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by teragenesys: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Guys get money and read books on personal developemtn and you'll be suprised at the number of girls that will come your way.

Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by Namaskar: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
I like this girl because she is straight forward....she is even ready to give the guy "what other people are enjoying"
Sharpe girl.

Re: 19 Years Old Offers Herself To Be Married To Mr Izuchukwu Of Ozubulu by Fourwinds: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
MatthAnn:

Am speechless
In fact I am commentless

(1) (Reply)

Why Clems Spa Is The Best For Nuru Massage / Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? / Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.