Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Will They Be Public Holiday Before The Election Day? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will They Be Public Holiday Before The Election Day? (765 Views)

How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] / NO Public Holiday On June 12, 2018 - (MKO Abiola Day) - Presidency / MKO Abiola: Why There Will Be No Public Holiday On June 12 This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will They Be Public Holiday Before The Election Day? by clive2u(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
like thursday and friday so people could travel to their places of voting. anyone has an idea abt that?
Re: Will They Be Public Holiday Before The Election Day? by Jonadull: 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
No
Re: Will They Be Public Holiday Before The Election Day? by clive2u(m): 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jonathan:
No
them no well
Re: Will They Be Public Holiday Before The Election Day? by JustBeYourselfO: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
yes and no.. ask me i will tell u
Re: Will They Be Public Holiday Before The Election Day? by Jonadull: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
clive2u:
them no well
And you believe me?
Chaii
Na me be federal Government?
Re: Will They Be Public Holiday Before The Election Day? by WonderManly(m): 4:05am On Feb 04, 2019
clive2u:
like thursday and friday so people could travel to their places of voting.
anyone has an idea abt that?
I can't say it now. But just permit me to consult my oracle first...

1 Like

Re: Will They Be Public Holiday Before The Election Day? by Optional09: 4:12am On Feb 04, 2019
At least 60% youth voters will be disenfranchised in the 2019 presidential election, be ready to vote by all means if you’re a student. Don’t take no for an answer, that you registered your PVC at school should mean you wouldn’t be able to vote near your house when ASSU is on strike.

Be ready for this one election it will be do or die, stand up and fight for your right we’ve long been disenfranchised but this year we must say No! To tyranny and incompetent leadership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will They Be Public Holiday Before The Election Day? by helinues: 5:41am On Feb 04, 2019
FG should declare Friday as an holiday to allow people to travel to vote
Re: Will They Be Public Holiday Before The Election Day? by clive2u(m): 10:27am On Feb 04, 2019
Jonathan:

And you believe me?
Chaii
Na me be federal Government?
in this buhari regime i dont know what not to believe again o
Re: Will They Be Public Holiday Before The Election Day? by clive2u(m): 10:29am On Feb 04, 2019
WonderManly:

I can't say it now. But just permit me to consult my oracle first...
lol... idiat
Re: Will They Be Public Holiday Before The Election Day? by Guzel: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2019
Friday 15th will be a half work day. Some states hovt do declare public holiday

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Plans Of Atiku Exposed, Reasons Why Nigerians Shouldn't Vote For Him / Nobody 'll Unseat Me, President Buhari Boasts In CNN Interview / Do You Agree With This Analysis Concerning Tomorrow's Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.