Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) (10348 Views)

Before I Do Something Stupid. I Need Advice Desperately!!! / My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by RalFamily: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
My girlfriend is very very silly, I rented that apartment for her before I lost my job, I bought everything in that house, I was leaving in my company apartment so when I was sacked they took everything including my car cause I had no personal car of my own then I had to put up with my girlfriend for the time and her attitude has been so shitty, can you believe this girl asked me to wash plate and clean the house when she is off to work ,and if I don’t she will nag and give me the insults of my life , I will just ignore . Sometimes I have to go put up with my friends or pay for a cheap hotel just to have my peace and I don’t my friends to know my predicament until I sort myself out. So yesterday she was on one long call and as soon as she was done she just entered the kitchen and came out asking me to go wash the plate, I ignored her and she repeated it, I ignored her and the next thing was that she went into the kitchen and got one of the plate with water and there it at me , I went mad and beat her almost to death , ended up rushing her to the hospital and she is still here now .
Bom I have paid her hospital bills but I am planing on kicking her out of this house since I paid the rent and the landlord knows me well, I paid in her name tho but they take instructions from me, even the gate man knows I am her man and I charge .
I am done with the relationship now I know she was in it just for the benefit, it not even up to 6 months I lost my job and she is acting stupid .
What do u all suggest ? I know o will be fine .

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Your Comment and Advice Will be Relayed to the Posters.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP, COUNSELLING, MONDAY CASH GIVEAWAYS AND MORE

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Pat081: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
If ur galfriend can get a good lawyer u will end up in cell or jail 4 d rest of ur life, so far her name is d name u use to pay d house rent dat dnt gv u right to beat her and let mi hear her own side too

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by GozieAchara(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
hmmm.. this one is strong hmmm.. this one is strong
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Gentleziggy(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
U are lucky u haven't gotten far in your relationship with her ,just within a period of six months n she is displaying all this attitudes. Then what would have happened if u had married her?guy shine your eyes oo shocked.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hoes

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by MarianaTrench: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
It will be very difficult for you to kick her out of the house since the lease documents are in her name

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
if you paid in her name oga there is nothing you can do.the apartment is hers. And also if you bought everything in the house with her name..then u must be the most foolish person I've ever seen cause she will throw you out with only your clothes.mbetter apologize sharp sharp

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pat081:
If ur galfriend can get a good lawyer u will end up in cell or jail 4 d rest of ur life, so far her name is d name u use to pay d house rent dat dnt gv u right to beat her and let mi hear her own side too
na your type women dey use as tampon

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
In 21 savages voice.....throw her out mate!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
[s]He didn't buy himself a car but he bought his GF a car He didn't invest in a roof over his head but he housed her grin

When she told him to 'WASH' the dishes he BATTERED nearly killed her shocked

Lock him up and throw away the KEY angry [/s]

#Fake news
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Jagaban880: 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pat081:

for de rest of his life undecided

even bokoharam terrorists no dey get dat kind judgement...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by TDonald: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pat081:
[s]If ur galfriend can get a good lawyer u will end up in cell or jail 4 d rest of ur life,[/s] so far her name is d name u use to pay d house rent dat dnt gv u right to beat her and let mi hear her own side too

SHUT UP

Una go just dey type rubbish with empty brain

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Philipmighty(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Now u have acted like a man... but the biggest mistake u ever did is using her name as the one rented for the apartment, Anyway is well no shaking

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
TDonald:

SHUT UP

Una go just dey type rubbish with empty brain

If she was your sister or your daughter would you allow this guy to put her in hospital?

I want to confirm you mental capacity before I go on. Thank you in advance lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by TDonald: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Guest007:

If she was your sister or your daughter would you allow this guy to put her in hospital?

I want to confirm you mental capacity before I go on. Thank you in advance lipsrsealed

Go and confirm the mental capacity of your Parents first omo Ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
TDonald:

Go and confirm the mental capacity of your Parents first omo Ale jati jati

UR Fada angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
You did not have a home and you paid rent for a girl and now the only thing you could have in the world is the room you rented for a girl.

And you beat her up, cos as a jobless man, you are too big to wash a plate.

I am sure she feeds you.

What a slowpoke. To start with, are you supposed to rent a house for a girl ? Are you supposed to go there when you are broke ?

As a man, you are supposed to find a way to sort yourself out.

And the girl is not even smart. SHould have kicked you out. Can you return all the pussy you fuccked ?

lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by skywalker240(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
The guy is stupid

take it from me.

OH not cos he hit a woman,

how wil a driver in bob izua who owns not even a volkswagen passat pure water, save up and buy corolla for his girlfreind?

oh i forgot, LOVE IS BLIND

PVSSY GOAT, THATS WHAT YOU ARE.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
RalFamily:
My girlfriend is very very silly, I rented that apartment for her before I lost my job, I bought everything in that house, I was leaving in my company apartment so when I was sacked they took everything including my car cause I had no personal car of my own then I had to put up with my girlfriend for the time and her attitude has been so shitty, can you believe this girl asked me to wash plate and clean the house when she is off to work ,and if I don’t she will nag and give me the insults of my life , I will just ignore . Sometimes I have to go put up with my friends or pay for a cheap hotel just to have my peace and I don’t my friends to know my predicament until I sort myself out. So yesterday she was on one long call and as soon as she was done she just entered the kitchen and came out asking me to go wash the plate, I ignored her and she repeated it, I ignored her and the next thing was that she went into the kitchen and got one of the plate with water and there it at me , I went mad and beat her almost to death , ended up rushing her to the hospital and she is still here now .
Bom I have paid her hospital bills but I am planing on kicking her out of this house since I paid the rent and the landlord knows me well, I paid in her name tho but they take instructions from me, even the gate man knows I am her man and I charge .
I am done with the relationship now I know she was in it just for the benefit, it not even up to 6 months I lost my job and she is acting stupid .
What do u all suggest ? I know o will be fine .

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Your Comment and Advice Will be Relayed to the Posters.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP, COUNSELLING, MONDAY CASH GIVEAWAYS AND MORE
U Made the WORST MISTAKE by acquiring such in her name.
If she gets a GOOD LAWYER, u will be rushed to the hospital as well.
I have always encouraged GUYS to treat LADIES the way they present themselves.
Most LADIES are Just like MANNEQUINS.
Some can never be better than SEXX DOLLS.
Guys should wake up.
Don’t ever get closer to any lady who has nothing else to offer except for sexx.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Capensis:
You did not have a home and you paid rent for a girl and now the only thing you could have in the world is the room you rented for a girl.

And you beat her up, cos as a jobless man, you are too big to wash a plate.

I am sure she feeds you.

What a slowpoke. To start with, are you supposed to rent a house for a girl ? Are you supposed to go there when you are broke ?

As a man, you are supposed to find a way to sort yourself out.

And the girl is not even smart. SHould have kicked you out. Can you return all the pussy you fuccked ?

lol

That's a 1st Class FBOI for you
I was shocked when I read she goes to work and asks him to tidy up grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Tonyprisca: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bros what if I take permission to say that you are stupid, how can a full grown up man be washing and setting grin for a girl friend not even a wife but even if she is a wife with out heavily pregnant, if am a man I will never try that even if you're the one providing for me.Uncle you started it so finish it OK and next time don't let yourself too down because of lack of job at the moment inugo
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
MarianaTrench:
It will be very difficult for you to lick her out of the house since the lease documents are in her name

Nothing difficult.

The difficulty is in your mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Adasun(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pat081:
which of her side do u want to hear? Dat she order her man to watch plate or what?
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Hugo55(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
But she did exhibit this character and you were blinded by the word "love". now you have no source of income and she's now a full blown character. hmmmm in as much as self control is not always easy, you shouldn't have beaten her up. Two wrongs they say, cannot make a right. you should have controlled
your anger.
...step forward

1) Make amend with her.
2) You are a man, your life doesn't doesn't depend on her. with or without her, if your CHOOSE to make it in life, you will.
3) When you have problems that's when you truly know who your friends are. I know every man has got an ego but then in situations like this we all need one another. You can never tell who that faithful and true friend will be.
4) lastly in every situations, there are always two ways of looking at things. a) as lesson, what have your learnt from the situation, grab the lesson and move. b) allow the situation to crush you and you remains grounded.

wish you all the best man. you can still make.
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Headlesschicken(m): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin Hope u gave her d undertaker brain reset smack down on top...
Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Serves you right. Shebi she was calling you a real man then? Hahahahaha.Now what happened? You are no longer a real man..You got and paid for a house for a girl whom you are not yet married to. You are the stupid one here not her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
Guest007:

That's a 1st Class FBOI for you
I was shocked when I read she goes to work and asks him to tidy up grin

He is a stupid man. These days they see us paying rent for girls, and they, with their peanut salaries, also want to pay rent for women.

Any man, who is living on rent, and I do not care if you pay 10m rent, but pays rent for a lady, is a fool. He probably boasted how wealthy he is and how secure his job is, so he can Bleep a big girl, then went ahead to use 'Salary' to pay rent for a girl. While he moves around with big beards.

These days, bearded guys are the most wretched ones. They think growing beards is what makes a man masculine.

The girl needs to recover real quick and get people to come beat the hell out of his broke asss.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? / Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.