Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

2019 Election: Cause Of Pant Stealing And Why It May Continue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Cause Of Pant Stealing And Why It May Continue (381 Views)

Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election: Cause Of Pant Stealing And Why It May Continue by Boomark(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Many people don't know the implications of 20 million people losing their jobs in Nigeria today without any hope of getting another job. Those who could not bear the hunger in the land will join any available crime to make ends meet. Crime rate will triple and continue to rise if we continue like this to the next level of this present administration.

Increasing job loss, underemployment, and hunger is the reason why people engage in the act of stealing pants for money ritual. Remember that the people losing their jobs are graduates and are likely to be very intelligent. I don't know the technology they are going to use by then but trust me, your pant will disappear and you won't know how it happened. From what we have seen so far, the projected number of people that will lose their jobs at the next level will hit 40 million Nigerians. With a population of over 100 million females, one pant snatcher will be targeting five female pants.

God forbid, but what if they turn to our innocent children. Imagine your daughter who went to fetch water or to buy something come back crying that someone snatched her pant from under her. Imagine a situation where over 90% of our girls are rendered useless by these people. They have already started forcing people to wear pant before they take it back. With the population of people losing their jobs, these people will be everywhere around you monitoring your pant and that of your children.

I supported APC in 2014/2015 but not anymore. They tell us they are fighting corruption but can't create jobs. Those who lost their jobs and the hungry ones are now corrupting and rendering our girls useless. Which is better, saving their money or saving our girls? We all have wives, girlfriends, sisters, daughters, and nieces, so no one should say it does not concern him or her.

This government refused to empower youths who participated and were successful in the YouWiNconnect program. Most of them that did Yes-p were also frustrated and forced out by BOI. These are youth entrepreneurs who could have set up SMEs, employ Nigerians, and help people around them. I am speaking from experience because I was selected as a winner in those two programs. They prefer to give N10,000 to petty traders who would sing their praises. After three and half years of hardship and frustration, N10,000 will seems like they have been given the whole world. Let us not support something that will consume us and our children tomorrow because of N10,000, an amount that cannot help anyone become somebody in life not to talk of that one helping his family.

Therefore, I urge Moghalu, Sowore, and other presidential candidates to form a coalition with his excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for the sake of our future. Leah Shaibu is still a slave in boko haram's custody. Things will fall apart if nothing urgent is done. Don't vote any governor that is owing workers salary whether PDP or APC because they are part of the problem we are facing today. Vote wisely.

Re: 2019 Election: Cause Of Pant Stealing And Why It May Continue by Boomark(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
I urge everyone to go out tomorrow and vote out APC. They have done more harm than good.

Vote out all these things associated with their government which includes: incompetence, dementia, lies, nepotism, divisiveness, cabalism, mass murder of innocent women and children, hunger, poverty, land grabbing by herdsmen, zombiesm, corruption, high cost of living, pant stealing for ritual, 20 million job loss, underemployment, killing of SMEs, lack of jobs, waste of money on food, hoarding and seizing of IDP materials, indifference to the needs of the masses, etc.

Atikulate wisely and vote Atikuobi. Vote PDP.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian-born World Bank Director, Haruna Mohammed Has Died / Jimi Agbaje Others Storm Bishop Dr Chris Kwakpovwe Prayer Ground / Just In: I Have Not Resigned As Sdp Chairman, Olu Falae Cries Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.