Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo (9793 Views)

Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) / The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) / The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by Airforce01(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Any woman who could be this loyal to her man , deserves all the beautiful things of life money can buy .

To Hell with your pretty face and your level of education. If you're not loyal like the woman in pix below , you're not a wife material .

6 Likes

Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by SweetBuns(f): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2019

24 Likes

Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by Airforce01(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
SweetBuns:

Sweetbuns
Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2019

8 Likes

Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by mikejj(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
for your mind abi..kontinue..
Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2019

Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by MJBOLT: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
so tying the shoe lace of a man is now loyalty undecided

13 Likes

Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by LordKO(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
The reason her action is cheerful is because she did it volitionally - as evident in the photo - it's a simple act of support, which is part of what makes up a healthy relationship. And, of course, her man must have proven himself deserving of it. However, it'll become wrong/act of servility any day the man starts acting as if it's her obligation to lace his shoes and authoritatively command her to do so, or fails to maintain the good act(s) that brought about this singular cheerful act. Reciprocation is the key.

There's a thin line between loyalty and servitude, selflessness/thoughtfulness and foolishness.

32 Likes

Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by Biglittlelois(f): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
So tying shoe lace is what makes her loyal undecided

1 Like

Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by basmur(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tying your shoe lace does not stop her from fvcking around if she wants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by Nicklaus619(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Your sense of judgement marvels me, u think pretentious act Connots loyalty and wifing Let me tell u, an average Nigeria woman can pretend to be loyal as long as she wants, she can take all ya bullshit and even worship u, but wen u finally say I do, try pushing her as u use to and u will regret every bit of it... I prefer marrying her naturally, don't pretend love gimme all ya bullshit lemme decide if I can live with it forever, I don't wanna see ang surprising attitude from her in the long run.

3 Likes

Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by marvel2011(m): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
That's just Nollywood movie of Ramsey Nouan and Liz Benson
Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by habsydiamond(m): 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
When no be shoemaker person marry...if I need to tie ma shoe, I do am ma self, this is not loyalty ooo undecided undecided na political technique we dey call am....e fit even be one person pre wedding pics this man come paste for here dey call loyal dog or wetin Again...just saying sha undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by Chibyke1998(m): 12:22am On Feb 05, 2019
U DON mean it
Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by 0koyeeboz: 1:00am On Feb 05, 2019
That's not even what is paining me.

My own is that someone somewhere thinks she has a son and he's here displaying different styles of madness.

I don't know how to break the sad news to her. Let her find out herself.

1 Like

Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by Chuksdblogmaste: 2:41am On Feb 05, 2019
Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by anochuko01(m): 4:13am On Feb 05, 2019
absolute nonsense...I can't feel comfortable with this
Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by ValCon888: 6:13am On Feb 05, 2019
Op is confusing being submissive with loyalty. A woman can help you tie your shoelace and fvck your best friend in your marital bed that same day. Be wise brah.
Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by RexEmmyGee: 6:53am On Feb 05, 2019
Every lady can be loyal in pictures
Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by Dirkcoyt: 6:57am On Feb 05, 2019
Op be careful

Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by emmyreb(f): 6:57am On Feb 05, 2019
This is normal and doesn't mean she does this everyday and this seems to be pre-wedding picture

Canon Camera for sale, check my signature
Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by punisha: 7:05am On Feb 05, 2019
grin

All we need is just to arrange a one hour meeting with this
Empty headed boy and bobrisky...with his bumbum rearranged, I'm sure his life will change for the best and he will learn to use his brain proper.

1 Like

Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by abbeyty(m): 7:38am On Feb 05, 2019
Who knows maybe the boy no sabi tie shoelace. This does not stop her from pouring hot water in his head few hours later
Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by SheCool(f): 8:58am On Feb 05, 2019
This ain’t it chief.
Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by xynerise: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2019
If this is your yardstick for qualifying a woman's loyalty then you are one of the problems of Nigeria grin
Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by tee59(f): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2019
No sensible post from your brain again? grin Always falling hands.
Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by viralgarage: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2019
See how wizkid drags Tony elumelu on stage at his first 2019 show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugzodt42xs0
Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by newdawn2017(f): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2019
LordKO:
The reason her action is cheerful is because she did it volitionally - as evident in the photo - it's a simple act of support, which is part of what makes up a healthy relationship. And, of course, her man must have proven himself deserving of it. However, it'll become wrong/act of servility any day the man starts acting as if it's her obligation to lace his shoes and authoritatively command her to do so, or fails to maintain the good act(s) that brought about this singular cheerful act. Reciprocation is the key.

There's a thin line between loyalty and servitude, selflessness/thoughtfulness and foolishness.
Well said my dear.

3 Likes

Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by opribo(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2019
You cannot find such a woman in this world again. They are extinct but if you ever still encounter one by chance they will be seen as odd.

The new breed wife doesn't have time for that sh1t. She is too busy doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by ImaIma1(f): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2019
Airforce01:
Any woman who could be this loyal to her man , deserves all the beautiful things of life money can buy .

To Hell with your pretty face and your level of education. If you're not loyal like the woman in pix below , you're not a wife material .

But you will still cheat on her with disloyal ones regardless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Made Airforce1 Sleep On Me Like A 2yrs Old - Photos / My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less / Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.