Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,605 members, 7,861,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price (826 Views)

Groom Left Speechless As Bride Refuses To Kiss Him At The Altar (photo) / Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day / See Food Items A Man Said His Girlfriend Bought For 750 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by PrettyGist: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
A man who claims to be the groom's friend posted the photos but refused to mention the state. Can anyone guess?

"Just coming back with a friend from one state in Nigeria for her wife bride price, I don't want to mention the state name but by the items below u shall no them. That why I like IMO state they don't behave like this intense of bride price i don't call nameoooo
Thank to almighty for a successful ikpanri and bride price.....
Congratulations friend, but I feel ur pain's sha
May God bless ur new home bro

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/see-the-large-number-of-items-a-nigerian-man-was-made-to-bring-as-bride-price

Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by PrettyGist: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2019

Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by PrettyGist: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by flejnr2(f): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
LOving you na scam oh
Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by kiddoiLL(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
All these stuffs that'll open a new shop for a matured woman to hustle, naim I go come pay one family because I wan marry their pikin... (Definitely sure there'll be cash payment too) after all these things, she go born Jesus Christ Awa Lord?

1 Like

Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by soberdrunk(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
angry
Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by kolafolabi(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Haaa! Bride na for sale.. Igbo kwenu

2 Likes

Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by Mgbadike80: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
I can only do this if the wife's family are the ones secretly sponsoring it. That's enough money to start a profitable profitable business for the new wife.
Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by ImaIma1(f): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
The guy wanted to show off
Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by MJBOLT: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
i hope he's getting married to the queen of england

Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by habsydiamond(m): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2019
This is what I call daylight robbery undecided undecided undecided na poverty dey cause am sha...dem never ask much too oo...some go ask for sewing machine, one for the mama, one of the grand mama, shop for the first son to dey sell electronics with different set of electrical gadgets inside ooo...
Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by Lightangel65: 12:19am On Feb 05, 2019
All these items lol.
My brothers friend wanted to marry one igbo girl, but the list they gave him was up to 3million naira for bride price.
He backed down, not because he couldn't pay( cause this guy is soaked with money) but because he taught they were defrauding him.

Parents these days it's as if their children are items which they sell for money.
Re: See The Large Number Of Items A Nigerian Man Was Made To Bring As Bride Price by SIRTee15: 1:00am On Feb 05, 2019
Lightangel65:
All these items lol.
My brothers friend wanted to marry one igbo girl, but the list they gave him was up to 3million naira for bride price.
He backed down, not because he couldn't pay( cause this guy is soaked with money) but because he taught they were defrauding him.

Parents these days it's as if their children are items which they sell for money.

So what happened to girl....
Didn't they discuss marriage rites b4 proceeding to see her parents...

(1) (Reply)

Questions Every Virgin Bride Has On Her Wedding Night / Nigerian Man Shares Terrific Experience With A White Girlfriend Who Owns A Snake / What's The Worst Punishment Your Parents Ever Served You As A Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.