Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,691 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea (2936 Views)

Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders / Oshiomhole: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Bring Down Who God Stands With (Video) / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Parada: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Attributing the job your tribe depend on won’t wash your sorrow away.
overall90:

why not take snipper like your ilks have been doing and end this misery once and for all.
if you are not a coward,why didn't you address him and call him a fool directly instead of hiding under my mention to insult your whoring mother who raised you in a brothel.
Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by KunleyY19(m): 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
tollyboy5:

Go and tell tinubu and sonwo-olu with Ambode that Lagos is not no man's land. We are children of our fathers we are not bastard. Agbaje19- is our son busari is our daughter. But sanwo/hamzat are B.A.S.T.A.R.D immigrant.

No be You Sell Your land give them...
Ode Omo Onile....

I dey tell you na when IBO Man become your Governor before your eye clear...

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chipink:

By ancestry it is owned by Bini
By development it's a collective work of entire Nigeria.. Yes Lagos is a no man's land
Lol, as expected, without any proof. How bini jumped over ondo and ogun to own lagos according to some pained dunce still makes me laugh. Ask them to tell you any boundry between bini and lagos, they will not answer, ask them if the bini trader meet yoruba people that do antagonised them, they will not answer. How daft can some people be. Keep on fooling yourself from arochukwu forest. Confusionist

4 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
After turning their land to rusty shythole because of laziness they come to claim no man's land. Afonja cowards
Yoruba had zero population in lagos till 1931 after which they took advantage of proximity to pour into lagos like sand. Hausa, igbo, ijaw and edo were the largest earliest settlers in lagos apart from scanty aboriginal aworis living far away in remote villages. It is funny that these late settlers who actually are the reason why lagos became nomansland are the ones complaining. Study this document carefully
Take a look at this dunce hehehehe
Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chipink:
undecided AFONJAS THINK THEY OWN LAGOS, WHICH IS COLLECTIVE WORK OF NIGERIANS .
BUT GO TO OTHER YORUBA STATES, LIKE OGUN, OSUN, AND ONDO, THEY A ALL UNDEVELOPED VILLAGES with thick forests..
Then why don't they develop it like lagos
OSU, come out with megaphone and leave nairaland to shout lagos is not yoruba land. See someone talking of yoruba state, which of your states can be compare to ibadan. Why is your own backyard look like forest since you developed london, US, lagos and india. Developer of the universe grin

4 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Gabriel004:

[b][s]Lol, as expected, without any proof. How bini jumped over ondo and ogun to own lagos according to some pained dunce still makes me laugh. Ask them to tell you any boundry between bini and lagos, they will not answer, ask them if the bini trader meet yoruba people that do antagonised them, they will not answer. How daft can some people be. Keep on fooling yourself from arochukwu forest. Confusionist][/s]

After reading this now I conclude u are really dense! There are too much work to do on u..
but I don't have that much time.
Go read ur history books and learn
what is called ancient MIGRATION.
Bye

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Gabriel004:
OSU, come out with megaphone and leave nairaland to shout lagos is not yoruba land. See someone talking of yoruba state, which of your states can be compare to ibadan. Why is your own backyard look like forest since you developed london, US, lagos and india. Developer of the universe grin

Oh this Abobaku again grin
I don't need to shout it.. It's a fact which everybody knows. grin grin
Tell that to ur abobaku brothers who started the crying and wailing here.

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by lekbel09(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chipink:
Lagos is called a no man's land because it was developed by collective work of all the regions in Nigeria.
While Yorubas want to claim they did all by themselves alone.
idiot
Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by lekbel09(m): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Whenever OSU remembers that Lagos not dey east it brings sadness to their Igbos

5 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Asshurbanipal: 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Gabriel004:
Lol, as expected, without any proof. How bini jumped over ondo and ogun to own lagos according to some pained dunce still makes me laugh. Ask them to tell you any boundry between bini and lagos, they will not answer, ask them if the bini trader meet yoruba people that do antagonised them, they will not answer. How daft can some people be. Keep on fooling yourself from arochukwu forest. Confusionist
Was it not oba akiolu that said it? Map of ogun and ondo are fraud to link them to the sea by force. The coastal areas of those states are not yoruba. Benin controlled the coast to Benin Republic

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Asshurbanipal: 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Gabriel004:
Take a look at this dunce hehehehe
Study the documents I posted. Lazy unadventurous afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Kagawa10: 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chipink:
undecided AFONJAS THINK THEY OWN LAGOS, WHICH IS COLLECTIVE WORK OF NIGERIANS .
BUT GO TO OTHER YORUBA STATES, LIKE OGUN, OSUN, AND ONDO, THEY A ALL UNDEVELOPED VILLAGES with thick forests..
Then why don't they develop it like lagos
Yam legged hairy Osu, hear this and good, Lagos had to be amalgamated into Nigeria because of her seaport which was built before amalgamation of Nigeria. Nigeria needed Lagos, not Lagos needed Nigeria. Let that sink into your stupid Osu head.

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

[s]Yam legged hairy Osu, hear this and good, Lagos had to be amalgamated into Nigeria because of her seaport which was built before amalgamation of Nigeria. Nigeria needed Lagos, not Lagos needed Nigeria. Let that sink into your stupid Osu head.[/s]

U have no valid point
Besides Ur mouth is is smelly oh u dirty brown teeth afonaja , with ur ugly tiger claw messed up face. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Kagawa10: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chipink:

U have no valid point
Besides Ur mouth is is smelly oh u dirty brown teeth afonaja , with ur ugly tiger claw messed up face. undecided

The wail of a yam legged hairy Osu loser with akpu brain. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

The wail of a yam legged hairy Osu loser with akpu brain. Lol.

Hydraulic soup sipper , ur mouth is smelly.
Get out with ur scattered ugly black face.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Kagawa10: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chipink:

Hydraulic soup sipper , ur mouth is smelly.
Get out with ur scattered ugly black face.
Have you taken your poo-looking Nsala soup today? Or have you eaten your fellow human today? Useless kwashiokor Osu cannibal.

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Have you taken your poo-looking Nsala soup today? Or have you eaten your fellow human today? Useless kwashiokor Osu cannibal.

Have u thrown ur dirty black ugly amala ball on ur smelly mouth today
Have u pooped ur black poo into bucket u used to cook today?
Have u used dirty broom to turn ur cooking soup?
Finally
Have u killed today and mine the skull?

Useless abobaku on the run grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Kagawa10: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chipink:

Have u thrown ur dirty black ugly amala ball on ur smelly mouth today Have u pooped ur black poo into bucket u used to cook today? Have u used dirty broom to turn ur cooking soup? Finally Have u killed today and mine the skull?
Useless abobaku on the run grin
Wail of a hairy kwashiokor Osu cannibal. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Wail of a hairy kwashiokor Osu cannibal. Lol.

Afonja, useless abobaku, devilish skull miner.
I'm very ready for u this night.
I will use u as example to ur useless wailing brothers on this forum since u can't sleep and eat without mentioning igbo.
Now an igbo bossLady is here for u.

If u run u are a bast*rd,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Kagawa10: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chipink:

Afonja, useless abobaku, devilish skull miner.
I'm very ready for u this night.
I will use u as example to ur useless wailing brothers on this forum since u can't sleep and eat without mentioning igbo.
Now an igbo bossLady is here for u.

If u run u are a bast*rd,
See convulsion from a yamlegged hairy Osu refugge cannibal. No be only bosslady, onuku. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

See convulsion from a yamlegged hairy Osu refugge cannibal. No be only bosslady, onuku. Lol

Shut up, close ur smelly mouth
Abobaku , with a rotten brown teeth.
Better remain in that cave u are chatting from.
They are looking for u to bury u with ur dead king. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Asshurbanipal: 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
They can't even argue their points on their thread. Now resorting to childish banter

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 12:27am On Feb 06, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Study the documents I posted. Lazy unadventurous afonjas
You are a dunce osu. Very pained creature.

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 12:30am On Feb 06, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Was it not oba akiolu that said it? Map of ogun and ondo are fraud to link them to the sea by force. The coastal areas of those states are not yoruba. Benin controlled the coast to Benin Republic
Yeah, the same oba akinolu that tagged osu like you abnormal idiot cos you think Lagos is not yorubaland and for peddling lies of what he never said.

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 12:30am On Feb 06, 2019
lekbel09:
Whenever OSU remembers that Lagos not dey east it brings sadness to their Igbos
grin, I tell you.
Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 12:35am On Feb 06, 2019
Chipink:

After reading this now I conclude u are really dense! There are too much work to do on u..
but I don't have that much time.
Go read ur history books and learn
what is called ancient MIGRATION.
Bye

Osuuu, yamingo. You mean I should read my history written by pained soul osu. You will die of pain. Waiting for you and your family to come claim Lagos for your bini

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2019
Chipink:

Oh this Abobaku again grin
I don't need to shout it.. It's a fact which everybody knows. grin grin
Tell that to ur abobaku brothers who started the crying and wailing here.
Everybody in osu pig habitat in the least side of the nation. We understand. No o, you must loud it for them o. Osu brain is filled with smelly akpu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 7:57am On Feb 06, 2019
Gabriel004:
Everybody in osu pig habitat in the least side of the nation. We understand. No o, you must loud it for them o. Osu brain is filled with smelly akpu cheesy

Hydraulics soup sipper

Useless Abobaku, they are looking for u to bury u with ur dead king grin
U better hide where u are oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 7:59am On Feb 06, 2019
Gabriel004:
Osuuu, yamingo. You mean I should read my history written by pained soul osu. You will die of pain. Waiting for you and your family to come claim Lagos for your bini

See how ur mouth is smelling with ugly tiger scratched face. grin.
LAGOS IS A NO MANS LAND deport other people let me see nau.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2019
Chipink:

See how ur mouth is smelling with ugly tiger scratched face. grin.
LAGOS IS A NO MANS LAND deport other people let me see nau.
I do not folk dirty girl, so do not use style ask for kiss. I am allergic to mouth odour patient. Sebi lagos I no man's land, bring your father to govern lagos cheesy. We do not deport people, we welcome everyone to our land. But why e dey always pain you that Lagos belongs to Yorubas. You wish it belongs to your osu race right. See, lagoon is a smooth passage way to God. Go n meet him to discuss the Lagos issue with him. Not the fault of the Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2019
Gabriel004:

[s]I do not folk dirty girl, so do not use style ask for kiss. I am allergic to mouth odour patient. Sebi lagos I no man's land, bring your father to govern lagos cheesy. We do not deport people, we welcome everyone to our land. But why e dey always pain you that Lagos belongs to Yorubas. You wish it belongs to your osu race right. See, lagoon is a smooth passage way to God. Go n meet him to discuss the Lagos issue with him. Not the fault of the Yoruba[/s]

Abobaku ur life is worthless they are looking for u to be buried alive. grin
The truth is that ur mouth is smelling,
I couldn't read this.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Was Zakzaky Release Immediately Igbos Join The Protest ?- Photo / How Did Nnamdi Kanu Became This Powerful / Benue People Knock Ortom Over Multi-Billion Palace For Tor Tiv (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.