Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,548 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea (2935 Views)

Ugwuanyi Direct Council Chairmen, Neighborhood Watch, Others To Man Land Borders / Oshiomhole: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Bring Down Who God Stands With (Video) / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2019
Chipink:

Hydraulics soup sipper

Useless Abobaku, they are looking for u to bury u with ur dead king grin
U better hide where u are oh
I will prefer hydraulic soup eating by Yorubas, Brazilians, Egyptian n so many others. A soup that has both English and botanical name, consists of nutrients of its own TO a worthless laterine soup call nsala poo eating only by aliens from osu pigland of the east of Nigeria. A soup with no nutrient of its own unless a fish is added. A smelling soup that no one but only them eat it. No outsider eat such irritating soup. Who eats alien soup before self. Useless osu that will soon be use as sacrifice as usual. Iran ajeniyan. Go and drink the the remaining corpse water your race come to the world to drink. Osu generation.

1 Like

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2019
Chipink:

Abobaku ur life is worthless they are looking for u to be buried alive. grin
The truth is that ur mouth is smelling,
I couldn't read this.
Go and drink corpse water you a day your osu race come to the world to drink. I do not associate with vampire. Generation of Clifford orji cheesy

1 Like

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Gabriel004:
I will [s]prefer hydraulic soup eating by Yorubas, Brazilians, Egyptian n so many others. A soup that has both English and botanical name, consists of nutrients of its own TO a worthless laterine soup call nsala poo eating only by aliens from osu pigland of the east of Nigeria. A soup with no nutrient of its own unless a fish is added. A smelling soup that no one but only them eat it. No outsider eat such irritating soup. Who eats alien soup before self. Useless osu that will soon be use as sacrifice as usual. Iran ajeniyan. Go and drink the the remaining corpse water your race come to the world to drink. Osu generation. [/s]

Heheheheh. U mean ur hydraulic soup that looks like gutter.
Yorubas don't have soup even deep down u know its the truth, in Yorubas now eat igbo soup I'm sure u see eat, them.
But I can swear to u I have never tasted ur gutter hydraulic soup in my life but u can't swear that u don't eat igbo soup, if u swear that u don't eat any of igbo soup u know u will die before nightfall... grin

CURSED ABOBAKU they are looking for u to bury u alive with ur dead oba, cursed tribe. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2019
Gabriel004:
Go and drink corpse water you a day your osu race come to the world to drink. I do not associate with vampire. Generation of Clifford orji cheesy

Lol
I'm so going to deal with u here the way I dealt with ur yoruba brothers.
Smelly useless afonja, ,wicked cursed tribe
Skull miner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by SouthEastFacts: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2019
In a recent interview with PUNCH, Sammy Adebiyi, a prince of the Akinsemoyin Ruling House of Lagos, who is contesting rights to the throne of Oba of Lagos, said that the Awori are the original owners of Lagos.

Mr. Adebiyi added that neither the Benin (then called Bini) nor the Yoruba owned Lagos.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/252183-i-never-said-benin-owned-lagos-oba-akiolu.html

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by T9ksy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
In a recent interview with PUNCH, Sammy Adebiyi, a prince of the Akinsemoyin Ruling House of Lagos, who is contesting rights to the throne of Oba of Lagos, said that the Awori are the original owners of Lagos.

Mr. Adebiyi added that neither the Benin (then called Bini) nor the Yoruba owned Lagos.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/252183-i-never-said-benin-owned-lagos-oba-akiolu.html

.......and the Aworis are from Nnewi?

You guys will drown on top of lagos matter and you do, the city will still continue to thrive as hin no send una.

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by SouthEastFacts: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
T9ksy:

.......and the Aworis are from Nnewi?

You guys will drown on top of lagos matter and you do, the city will still continue to thrive as hin no send una.
You want to grab awori lands abi?

The Aworis we know don't publicly identify as yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Biodun556(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
Chipink:
Lagos is called a no man's land because it was developed by collective work of all the regions in Nigeria.
While Yorubas want to claim they did all by themselves alone.

People come to lagos uninvited from all over the world to tap the abundant opportunities of the state for their benefits.

They ( including the igbos ) came at their own volition because their villages do not have that opportunities that lagos possesses in abundance couple with the fact that the indigines are accomodating.

In the South East, the indigen made it a taboo to sell land to non indigen and that is one of the reasons why the region is backward in all aspect of life.

Should we refer to a house as nobody's property just because the tenants have been consistently paying house rent for hundred years even though the landlord is alife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Biodun556:

[s]People come to lagos uninvited from all over the world to tap the abundant opportunities of the state for their benefits.

They ( including the igbos ) came at their own volition because their villages do not have that opportunities that lagos possesses in abundance couple with the fact that the indigines are accomodating.

In the South East, the indigen made it a taboo to sell land to non indigen and that is one of the reasons why the region is backward in all aspect of life.

Should we refer to a house as nobody's property just because the tenants have been consistently paying house rent for hundred years even though the landlord is alife?[/s]

Trash from a backward Yoruba man from undeveloped Ibadan.
U need travel experience, leave ur brownroof and travel out its making u so gullible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by abduljabbar4(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
kolaxed98:
See,no matter wgarwhat u wrote up there,those ppl with hate they have for Yorubas will never listen.

Lemme tell u a secret I went to fb and searched every groups and pages of tribes in Nigeria, and guess what they all hate Yorubas.

I went to middle belt region south south south east arewa pages and groups on fb and I can authoratively tell u that these ppl hate Yorubas.

The hate that idoma igala ebira nupe isoko urhobo Edo Igbo jukun southern Kaduna tribes ekoi efik and all those tribes show so much hate for Yorubas.

The reason y Igbo's especially call Lagos no man's land is cause its not in their region, for this reason they hate Yorubas.

That's y u will always hear them say that only Lagos is developed in sw region.

I can give u 3 groups of middle belt region on fb Igbo on fb and south on fb and you will see the hate they have for us.

There is one particular stereotype against Yorubas in Arewa but generally, i can say it anywhere that Northerners love Yoruba people. The real people we dislike are ibo people for obvious reasons

1 Like

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by abduljabbar4(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
wowcatty:
Lagos was developed by its people, the Yoruba before your unproductive freeloading fathers crawled on their barehands out of the forest into Yorubaland, since your lineage is useless and can't do anything on your own. How can you build other people's region when you can't build your own? How do you give what you don't have? Even now as we speak, your tribe doesn't contribute anything to Nigeria except crime, the 1% is just a ruse. Your ungrateful ass is still living off Yoruba, and instead for you fools to be worried about what become of your naked hairy ass when Nigeria breaks, you are everywhere chasing shadow, anyway you were eating your corpses before a Yoruba man(Ajayi Crowther) liberated your lineage, you will simply go back to doing just that.

Small small sircheesy

Those people will never change. If Dubai was a Nigerian city, they would tell you that they made it what it is. They are always overrating themselves.

1 Like

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Biodun556(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
Chipink:
undecided AFONJAS THINK THEY OWN LAGOS, WHICH IS COLLECTIVE WORK OF NIGERIANS .
BUT GO TO OTHER YORUBA STATES, LIKE OGUN, OSUN, AND ONDO, THEY A ALL UNDEVELOPED VILLAGES with thick forests..
Then why don't they develop it like lagos

People come to lagos uninvited from all over the world to tap the abundant opportunities of the state for their benefits.

Should we refer to a house as nobody's property just because the tenants have been consistently paying house rent for hundred years even though the landlord is alife?
Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by T9ksy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You want to grab awori lands abi?

The Aworis we know don't publicly identify as yorubas.

No? They- the aworis you mischevious, greedy & covetous souls knows- must have identified publicly/privately as yeasterners.

Like it or not, yorubas runs the show in lagos and there's nothing you guys can do about it except wail an gnash your teeth , for all we care.

Better still, you all can take a swim in the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by SouthEastFacts: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
T9ksy:

No? They- the aworis you mischevious, greedy & covetous souls knows- must have identified publicly/privately as yeasterners.

Like it or not, yorubas runs the show in lagos and there's nothing you guys can do about it except wail an gnash your teeth , for all we care.

Better still, you all can take a swim in the lagoon.
If this will make you happy, good luck

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Kingspin(m): 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
Biodun556:
Lagos is no man's land is a trash peddle by people who do not have history and a known ancestor.

He is not a reasonable fellow; he who bought a piece of land, collected receipt from land owners, later got certificate of occupancy from government and pays land use charge yearly and still claims that the city is no man's land.

In junior secondary school, we learnt about Oodua as the father of yorubas and Bayajida as the father of the hausas but that of liers and impostors can not be identified.

In senior secondary school we were taking through history of Benin kingdom, Oyo Empire, Sokoto Caliphate once more the history of this poeple cannot be traced. May be one day they will be considered by the isrealites even after failed DNA test.

In yoruba land history is part of our culture. An inhabited area with and organised set of people can never be said to belong to nobody. Through out the World, a land is acquired by those who claim ownership either through conquest, as first settlers, as gift or purchase.

A set of pepple who do not know their origin will not value the history of others. Those who do not have a known ancestor will not have regard for your own.

I was in a bus and got irritated by these poeple. They spread falsehood and still assuring follow commuters that they were saying the truth but the truth is bitter.

According to professor smith:

From historical account, as summarised by the evidence before the court in Onisiwo v. Attorney General and Amodu Tijani v, the Secretary for Southern Nigeria, the original settlers of Lagos were the Awori, the descendants of Olofin. Olofin had settled around the Iddo area around the 16th century as the first settler. He was later joined there by one Ogunfunminire, a Yoruba prince from Ile-Ife, who had his base in Isheri about 20km from Iddo. From Iddo, they began to establish settlements all over the nearby island of Eko and the mainland of Ebute Metta. Subsequently, Olofin parcelled out the island and part of the adjoining mainland among some 16 subordinate chiefs known as the ‘white-cap chiefs’ in recognition of their dominion over portions parcelled out to them.

The contact with the Bini, which is of great significance to the throne of the Oba of Lagos today, occurred in the 18th Century with the conquest of the Iddo – the first settlement of the Olofin, by the Bini warriors and the appointment of a regent known as the Eleko by the then Oba of Benin as the ruler of the island. The first and successive Elekos became the Oba of Lagos, acknowledging the suzerainty and sovereignty of the Oba of Benin and paying tribute to him until sometime in 1850 when payment of tribute was stopped and the Oba of Lagos asserted his independence.

Should we then conclude that the Awori own Lagos?

If by ‘owning Lagos’ people meant owning the parcels of land forming the territory of Lagos, the answer is yes. Again, as I said, since the late 18th Century when the Oba of Lagos stopped paying tribute to the Oba of Benin, the independence of Oba of Lagos from any external control or influence came to an end. However, I should quickly add that the proprietary interests of the Awori have been streamlined and converted to rights of occupancy (popularly known as deemed grants) sequel to the enactment of the Land Use Act in 1978. There is an understanding between the royalty in Lagos and the landowners regarding existing arrangements and there is no argument as to the status. Credence is given to the view that the Awori ‘own land’ in Lagos by the popular protests of the white-cap chiefs following the Treaty of Cession in 1861 under which Oba Dosunmu (the descendant of Ado through Erelu Kuti) purportedly ceded land in Lagos to the British Crown on the grounds that he, Dosunmu, could not have given away what did not belong to him or to the throne, which fact was endorsed by subsequent judicial interpretations of the effect of the Treaty of Cession.

Some person still dwell into this matter?? You can as well shop the land.
Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by T9ksy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

If this will make you happy, good luck

It's the sad reality that still hunts you guys till date.

1 Like

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 9:43am On Feb 07, 2019
Chipink:

Lol
I'm so going to deal with u here the way I dealt with ur yoruba brothers.
Smelly useless afonja, ,wicked cursed tribe
Skull miner
grin Flesh eater, back off me. My flesh is bitter. Go feast on your brothers and drink their water.

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2019
Chipink:

Heheheheh. U mean ur hydraulic soup that looks like gutter.
Yorubas don't have soup even deep down u know its the truth, in Yorubas now eat igbo soup I'm sure u see eat, them.
But I can swear to u I have never tasted ur gutter hydraulic soup in my life but u can't swear that u don't eat igbo soup, if u swear that u don't eat any of igbo soup u know u will die before nightfall... grin

CURSED ABOBAKU they are looking for u to bury u alive with ur dead oba, cursed tribe. grin

Curse osu yamiri. Go and prepare, you are next to be used as sacrifice to arochukwu gods cheesy.
Being Abobaku is a great privilege I am proud of. Abobaku enjoys every luxury of life. If oba uses Ferarri, abobaku must use ferarri. If oba travels out to Europe, abobaku must also travel to Europe. In fact, abobaku enjoys life more than oba himself. I can bet it, your family members will kill themselves to become abobaku. This cannot be said about osu cheesy. Osu is destined to suffer and as sacrifice material. No enjoyment, nothing, just to be tie down under sun, rain and later be used as sacrifice. Tell me, are you happy to be an osu? You do not even like it when associated with it but nothing you can do cos you are destined to be osu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2019
Gabriel004:
[s]Curse osu yamiri. Go and prepare, you are next to be used as sacrifice to arochukwu gods cheesy.
Being Abobaku is a great privilege I am proud of. Abobaku enjoys every luxury of life. If oba uses Ferarri, abobaku must use ferarri. If oba travels out to Europe, abobaku must also travel to Europe. In fact, abobaku enjoys life more than oba himself. I can bet it, your family members will kill themselves to become abobaku. This cannot be said about osu cheesy. Osu is destined to suffer and as sacrifice material. No enjoyment, nothing, just to be tie down under sun, rain and later be used as sacrifice. Tell me, are you happy to be an osu? You do not even like it when associated with it but nothing you can do cos you are destined to be osu grin[/s]

Hehehehehehe shame on u ABOBAKU.
No wonder they say yoruba men are lazy can u read what u wrot3 again...
U are cursed foreva,
So because u want to enjoy "luxury" u a greed to be cursed, and buried alive.... LMAO.
laziness, glutton, The worst undoing of yoruba men. grin

Well incase u Dont know the incident that happend.. SOKA FOREST(in yoruba land) still remains the highest ritual case ever recorded in Nigeria history. google about it and see the horror.
YORUBAS ARE DESCENDANTS OF THE DEVIL
angry

1 Like

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 11:34am On Feb 07, 2019
Gabriel004:
grin [s]Flesh eater, back off me. My flesh is bitter. Go feast on your brothers and drink their wate[/s]r.

LMAO .. that picture didn't not happen in nigeria grin The joke is on u. grin
I'm bashing ur cursed coneheaded with facts.
But u download random pics and edit it to help urslef, .. U Neva see anything oh.
This ur conehead go hear am today grin

BY THE WAY SEEE WHAT ABIOLAS SON(a YORUA man) said..
Ur kings men killed his father and shared his flesh for consumption.. grin
NOW WE KNOW WHO THE REAL FLESH EATERS ARE.

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
Chipink:

LMAO .. that picture didn't not happen in nigeria grin The joke is on u. grin
I'm bashing ur cursed coneheaded with facts.
But u download random pics and edit it to help urslef, .. U Neva see anything oh.
This ur conehead go hear am today grin

BY THE WAY SEEE WHAT ABIOLAS SON(a YORUA man) said..
Ur kings men killed his father and shared his flesh for consumption.. grin
NOW WE KNOW WHO THE REAL FLESH EATERS ARE.
Mumu, literally with no proof. Unlike ndi igbo ndi ngwa grin, you don make mistake engaging me. I will make sure that, that your flat head becomes more flatten today.

1 Like

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Chipink:

Hehehehehehe shame on u ABOBAKU.
No wonder they say yoruba men are lazy can u read what u wrot3 again...
U are cursed foreva,
So because u want to enjoy "luxury" u a greed to be cursed, and buried alive.... LMAO.
laziness, glutton, The worst undoing of yoruba men. grin

Well incase u Dont know the incident that happend.. SOKA FOREST(in yoruba land) still remains the highest ritual case ever recorded in Nigeria history. google about it and see the horror.
YORUBAS ARE DESCENDANTS OF THE DEVIL
angry
Lol, Yoruba guys are really lazy but checking top 10 young billionaire under 40, Yoruba occupies almost half, the fift one is Yoruba edo so we leave him out. While igbo only manage two. Top 20 most successful entrepreneur, Yoruba occupied 9 while igbo and other tribes share the remaining 11. Wow, I want to be lazy like yorubas. I love how Yorubas are lazy but always peg back the hardworking tribe in every aspect. grin

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
Gabriel004:

[s]Lol, Yoruba guys are really lazy but checking top 10 young billionaire under 40, Yoruba occupies almost half, the fift one is Yoruba edo so we leave him out. While igbo only manage two. Top 20 most successful entrepreneur, Yoruba occupied 9 while igbo and other tribes share the remaining 11. Wow, I want to be lazy like yorubas. I love how Yorubas are lazy but always peg back the hardworking tribe in every aspect[/s]. grin

Hahahahahahaahah.... See self delusion. grin
trash trash trash, list from afonja gutter media.
You are billionaires yet IGBOS guys in Lagos have bought all the lands in Lagos while ur brothers keep crying and crying..
Very soon ur people will sell ur family house and u will become homeless. grin
No be billionaire na zillionaire

ABEG READ BIKO... pls read this screenshot slowly, IGBOS are not ur mates.. BACKWARD YORUBA COW.

1 Like

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Gabriel004:
Mumu, literally with no proof. Unlike ndi igbo ndi ngwa grin, you don make mistake engaging me. I will make sure that, that your flat head becomes more flatten today.

Dumb cow. grin
I'm bashing ur conehead with proof and u still asking for proof. grin LMAO
Conehead afonja from cursed wicked tribe.
That's why U kill u people fellow human and mine the skull for money ritual.
Cursed dirty smelly Yoruba pig.
DESCENDANTS OF LUCIFER. angry

2 Likes

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2019
Chipink:

Hahahahahahaahah.... See self delusion. grin
trash trash trash, list from afonja gutter media.
You are billionaires yet IGBOS guys in Lagos have bought all the lands in Lagos while ur brothers keep crying and crying..
Very soon ur people will sell ur family house and u will become homeless. grin
No be billionaire na zillionaire

ABEG READ BIKO... pls read this screenshot slowly, IGBOS are not ur mates.. BACKWARD YORUBA COW.

Hehehehe, who does not know average osu desperation. Social media that I can register and put my name as eze chukwuemeka. In this real world we are lol. If you like cancel from morning to evening it won't stop the fact grin. It is there online to see. Not osu parade as Yoruba facebook talk cheesy.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.jarushub.com/20-successful-under-40-entrepreneurs-in-nigeria/&ved=2ahUKEwiEqsHcoKrgAhUoU98KHdrxA3kQFjARegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw1s99HnvN5qZ6bR3KgkA2IL .
Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2019
Gabriel004:
H[s]ehehehe, who does not know average osu desperation. Social media that I can register and put my name as eze chukwuemeka. In this real world we are lol. If you like cancel from morning to evening it won't stop the fact grin. It is there online to see. Not osu parade as Yoruba facebook talk cheesy.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.jarushub.com/20-successful-under-40-entrepreneurs-in-nigeria/&ved=2ahUKEwiEqsHcoKrgAhUoU98KHdrxA3kQFjARegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw1s99HnvN5qZ6bR3KgkA2IL [/s].

Coneheaded dirty Abobaku ur gutter media will not save u.
Everybody in Nigeria knows the capital of skull mining in is Yoruba Land what a cursed tribe grin
YORUBAS ARE THE DESCEDANTS OF LUCIFER.

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2019
Chipink:

Dumb cow. grin
I'm bashing ur conehead with proof and u still asking for proof. grin LMAO
Conehead afonja from cursed wicked tribe.
That's why U kill u people fellow human and mine the skull for money ritual.
Cursed dirty smelly Yoruba pig.
DESCENDANTS OF LUCIFER. angry
Hehehe, see cursed osu body odour lady according to white man. Igbo girls are pigs nnamdi kanu cheesy.
See person calling person devil, osuism is truly a curse. People that have used themselves as foundation finish. Christian indeed. Spit. Cursed race

1 Like

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 8:42am On Feb 08, 2019
Gabriel004:
[s]Hehehe, see cursed osu body odour lady according to white man. Igbo girls are pigs nnamdi kanu cheesy.
See person calling person devil, osuism is truly a curse. People that have used themselves as foundation finish. Christian indeed. Spit. Cursed race[/s]

"Yoruba girls are dirty pigs and can't cook" dady freeze.
Police uncover 12 skulls and human parts in church in ogun state.
ONLY IN YORUBA LAND.
u still need evidence that u are cursed?

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 8:46am On Feb 08, 2019
Chipink:

Coneheaded dirty Abobaku ur gutter media will not save u.
Everybody in Nigeria knows the capital of skull mining in is Yoruba Land what a cursed tribe grin
YORUBAS ARE THE DESCEDANTS OF LUCIFER.

I can never deal with people that kill their parent for money ritual. If they do not carry drug, they do ritual and kidnapping. Igbo is a cursed race. Fact spit

1 Like

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 8:49am On Feb 08, 2019
Gabriel004:
I can never deal with people that kill their parent for money ritual. If they do not carry drug, they do ritual and kidnapping. Igbo is a cursed race. Fact spit

The truth is that Yoruba land is cursed forever but u don't do by know it.. That's why u can't see progress in ur life..
U can't destroy human life to see success.
YORUBAS ARE DEVILS...
Despite all the money ritual u people stil look dirty always

Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Chipink(f): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2019
Gabriel004:

Imbecil.e I'm waiting for for u where are u YORUBA fool... cursed afonja cow.
U will not have peace as long as I'm with u on this forum...glorified idi0t
U ARE CURSED, I SPIT ON CONEHEAD!
Re: Łagos Is No Man's Land; A Stupid Idea by Gabriel004: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2019
Chipink:

"Yoruba girls are dirty pigs and can't cook" dady freeze.
Police uncover 12 skulls and human parts in church in ogun state.
ONLY IN YORUBA LAND.
u still need evidence that u are cursed?
Lol, the white man and nnamdi kanu do not agree with you, they you igbo girls have offensive body odour that can damage lungs, reason the white man chase that osu pig from a plane. cheesy. See the wicked race wasting one of you pigs in imo. One less body odour girl. Na food una dey cook so, lol, yet all big restaurants in the country are owned by Yoruba women grin. Shame dey catch me for you. Dirty pig cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cabinet: Old Man Called Buhari Has Started Again / South East Community Policing Is More Effective Than Amotekun - Facts / CAMA: An Irresponsible Law From An Irresponsible Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.