Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,448 members, 7,861,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed (785 Views)

Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) / I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by tobby98: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
I just got my PVC after much anticipation...now the battle is drawn here...
I am at a crossroad on whom to vote for next week.
Your advice is needed...please give me valid reasons to vote for your candidate and I promise to deliver my household..

All insults and Shenanigans accepted
Thank you!
Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by tobby98: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
Army1122:
Please read below it
Are you crazy
Why not keep the money to your family... Peeps like you encourage gambling that has almost crippled the creative initiative of the modern day youth..
Goat like you
Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please OP I urge you to OBIdiently Atikulate..

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by tobby98: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Please OP I urge you to OBIdiently Atikulate..
Yea I am considering it. I like Buhari anti corruption stance... but recent happenings has indicated he might not be in charge of govt.
Some people are ruling us by proxy

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by Atlanticfire: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
You have only two options really. You can vote one old man who might even be aware that he is the presidential candidate of his party or you may vote for an alleged thief.
Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by SalamRushdie: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hello ..Please make sure your PVC is used to send Buhari packing and the best option you have to send Buhari away is Voting Atiku ..May God bless You as you vote for Atiku!!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
tobby98:

Yea I am considering it. I like Buhari anti corruption stance... but recent happenings has indicated he might not be in charge of govt.
Some people are ruling us by proxy

Vote your conscience. Besides you already have something you like in Buhari which is something no other government has ventured to do.

They rather condoned it while a few got richer at the expense of majority of Nigerians.

Our government before buhari came was a government of the rich for the rich and by the rich. It was an elitist government which is still what Atiku represents since all those who ran the same elitist government have pitched their tent with him.

Buhari has moved from that status quo and is now focused on the poor and downtrodden and ignored. This is why the elite have ganged up against him so that if they can remove him, things will return to how they have always done it and wanted it.

I am sure you are not blind to how buhari has been achieving a lot with so little.

Osinbajo and Buhari combo have been accountable, prudent and extremely resourceful thus enabling the infrastructural drives we have all witnessed.

If you knew how Atiku was and the things he did when he was VP under OBJ you would not even consider him in your dreams.

PMB and PYO are squeeky clean and have no baggage of looting, fraud, etc.

Leaders of any government must be accountable, honest and prudent as they are.

Remember what happened with GEJ. Well if Atiku rules, GEJ would look like a boyscout next to Atiku who would be a marine.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by tobby98: 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
I watched THE CANDIDATES... I saw how Atiku has a mastery knowledge of the Economy alongside his running mate who seem smart

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by reuben79: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
If u vote buhari killings will continue and if u vote atiku corruption just started just following ur mind..go out and vote
Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by tobby98: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Vote your conscience. Besides you already have something you like in Buhari which is something no other government has ventured to do.

They rather condoned it while a few got richer at the expense of majority of Nigerians.

Our government before buhari came was a government of the rich for the rich and by the rich. It was an elitist government which is still what Atiku represents since all those who ran the same elitist government have pitched their tent with him.

Buhari has moved from that status quo and is now focused on the poor and downtrodden and ignored. This is why the elite have ganged up against him so that if they can remove him, things will return to how they have always done it and wanted it.

I am sure you are not blind to how buhari has been achieving a lot with so little.

Osinbajo and Buhari combo have been accountable, prudent and extremely resourceful thus enabling the infrastructural drives we have all witnessed.

If you knew how Atiku was and the things he did when he was VP under OBJ you would not even consider him in your dreams.

PMB and PYO are squeeky clean and have no baggage of looting, fraud, etc.

Leaders of any government must be accountable, honest and prudent as they are.

Remember what happened with GEJ. Well if Atiku rules, GEJ would look like a boyscout next to Atiku who would be a marine.
Bros! Atiku is an alleged thief but no conviction yet or substantial charges...
Moreover the Poverty level has increased considerably...
The Bible said the love of money is the roots of all evil but the lack of it is the worst evil ever known to man..
Buhari would still have to battle with increased crimes and theft as a result of the hunger in the land. but Atiku seems more business oriented and can create jobs for the people
Anti corruption stance no go put food for my table o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by Chipink(f): 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
tobby98:

The Bible said the love of money is the roots of all evil but the lack of it is the worst evil ever known to man..
Buhari would still have to battle with increased crimes and theft as a result of the hunger in the land. but Atiku seems more business oriented and can create jobs for the people

If just 30 percent of Nigerians would reason critically like u, but sadly what he have everywhere are buhari media cowscry
Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
tobby98:

I am educating you.

In 2014 before Buhari came in 2015, PDP under GEJ had run the nation aground and we were already in recession.

This means we were already impoverished as a nation despite high oil prices and revenue. This means, nothing trickled down to the common man. It was all taken at the top (looted)

Okonjo iweala, sanusi, soludo all warned of an impending doom but GEJ under PDP turned a deaf ear.

2015 buhari came in and the recession PDP already put us in became evident when oil prices slumped.

The poverty level that increased as you say was due to the zero infrastructural input carried out in the PDP years.

No nation thrives without infrastructure. No government jobs without infrastructure and besides the population of Nigeria kept increasing side by side with an increased jobless population because there was no infrastructure in the PDP years to drive the working population.

Pmb is infrastructure focused now. No government will give you handouts but because this government recognized the problem and how there was a need to create a stop gap while infrastructure was being done, they introduced social programs like Npower and the others just so citizens can have something to keep going while the major arrangements are being done.

It was also why they introduced an Agricultural drive and began to force us to look inward.

Atiku cannot create jobs for anyone. You cannot create jobs from the air. The only way a government can create Jobs is via massive infrastructural drives which is what PMB is already doing.

If Atiku says he will create Jobs is he a magician? Is he God? From where will the jobs come from? From the sky or from alread laid down tangible structures that would employ people qualified for those offices.

The Bible also says Godliness with contentment is great gain.

Our time of harvest under Buhari is at hand and the elite know this and never want you to thrive as the ordinary citizen.

Under Atiku, he sold off in dubious manners over 70 of our national assets, he didn't create jobs then. Rather he rendered about 10 million jobless without a plan to pay their entitlements or pensions.

10 to 20 years down the line, Buhari is the one noe paying those entitlements and pensions Atiku and other subsequent PDP governments refused to pay or totally ignored.

The Elite are only using Atiku as a means to an end. The end game is to go back to the way it has always been. The rich getting richer while the poor gets poorer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by ashacot: 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I am educating you.

In 2014 before Buhari came in 2015, PDP under GEJ had run the nation aground and we were already in recession.

This means we were already impoverished as a nation despite high oil prices and revenue. This means, nothing trickled down to the common man. It was all taken at the top (looted)

Okonjo iweala, sanusi, soludo all warned of an impending doom but GEJ under PDP turned a deaf ear.

2015 buhari came in and the recession PDP already put us in became evident when oil prices slumped.

The poverty level that increased as you say was due to the zero infrastructural input carried out in the PDP years.

No nation thrives without infrastructure. No government jobs without infrastructure and besides the population of Nigeria kept increasing side by side with an increased jobless population because there was no infrastructure in the PDP years to drive the working population.

Pmb is infrastructure focused now. No government will give you handouts but because this government recognized the problem and how there was a need to create a stop gap while infrastructure was being done, they introduced social programs like Npower and the others just so citizens can have something to keep going while the major arrangements are being done.

It was also why they introduced an Agricultural drive and began to force us to look inward.

Atiku cannot create jobs for anyone. You cannot create jobs from the air. The only way a government can create Jobs is via massive infrastructural drives which is what PMB is already doing.

If Atiku says he will create Jobs is he a magician? Is he God? From where will the jobs come from? From the sky or from alread laid down tangible structures that would employ people qualified for those offices.

The Bible also says Godliness with contentment is great gain.

Our time of harvest under Buhari is at hand and the elite know this and never want you to thrive as the ordinary citizen.

Under Atiku, he sold off in dubious manners over 70 of our national assets, he didn't create jobs then. Rather he rendered about 10 million jobless without a plan to pay their entitlements or pensions.

10 to 20 years down the line, Buhari is the one noe paying those entitlements and pensions Atiku and other subsequent PDP governments refused to pay or totally ignored.

The Elite are only using Atiku as a means to an end. The end game is to go back to the way it has always been. The rich getting richer while the poor gets poorer

one create of beer for you. You understand our country very well. I also share your opinion but strongly envy your knowledge.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
ashacot:

one create of beer for you. You understand our country very well. I also share your opinion but strongly envy your knowledge.

My brother the common man has always been the pawns in the hands of the elite in this land.

They use the poor to achieve their aim and get richer while giving the poor crumbs that fall from their table.

This has always been the status quo in Nigeria. The only civilian who tried to change that narrative was Yaradua but he died too soon. The Next is now Buhari.

You know they say Absolute power corrupts absolutely. There was a time PDP was almost the only party in Nigeria. The lone voice. That's where their slogan came from ...PDP..POWER!

They had control over everything from the Judiciary to the Law enforcement, to the industries and oil sectors, etc. They infiltrated everywhere with their people and thus became a hydra headed corrupt monster in the land all for absolute power.

This was why they could loot with impunity and without fear or caution.

Imagine OBJ and Atiku looting $16b and when Atiku was interviewed about it not too long ago he waved it away with his hand and said that was in the past and he doesn't want to talk about it. What da hell?

Recently he was also asked about a sale he made in his dubious privatization years of one of our assets worth over $3.5b which he sold for $150m and he said it was a mistake.

Can you imagine the effrontery?

The only crime Buhari has committed is to stop all that rubbish and block their habit of looting and stealing.

And just like a junkie (drug addict) some addictions are hard to break and their looting addiction is very hard to break which is why they are doing anything and everything to ensure they return.

Saraki in his leaked audio said Atiku will open up everything. He already told his people that if Atiku wins the Senate presidency would come to them.

This means Atiku has shared his proverbial "juicy" positions already and the looting of our commonwealth as well.

I have a very analytical mind and this is why I stand with Buhari

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by PromixTuhh(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
tobby98:
I just got my PVC after much anticipation...now the battle is drawn here...
I am at a crossroad on whom to vote for next week.
Your advice is needed...please give me valid reasons to vote for your candidate and I promise to deliver my household..

All insults and Shenanigans accepted
Thank you!

You've done well by getting your PVC. Do a little research on Sowore, then make your own conclusion. Don't join this Buhari/Atiku bandwagon; you deserve better.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by tobby98: 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
PromixTuhh:

You've done well by getting your PVC. Do a little research on Sowore, then make your own conclusion. Don't join this Buhari/Atiku bandwagon; you deserve better.
You gave me the worst advice so far. any vote outside the major two is an effort in futility.what has happen to the "if you can't beat them join them philosophy?
I m sorry the space ain't ready for the likes of Sowore..
Thanks for commenting tho

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by livelymatilda22: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
tobby98:
I watched THE CANDIDATES... I saw how Atiku has a mastery knowledge of the Economy alongside his running mate who seem smart
I don't know why people are taking you seriously.... I don't need anybody to tell me that you are a lying wailing zombie, who is just here to fool himself..
What is I ask God or whatever you worship to rule your life according to the intention Atiku and Pdp have for Nigeria... Are you going to say Amen?

If yes, please say a big AMEN.
Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by Guzel: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
My dear brother as a first time voter, I'm also looking forward to 16th.
The choices before us are two tested guys. One a former VP and a sitting president.
The economy under buhari has been overstretched beyond what we use to have. In 2015, Obama lifted the sanction on Iran. Consequently Iran flooded the mkt with oil leading to low prices. Just like Nigeria, Venezuela faced worse economic crisis as a result of this however buhari was able to keep us afloat.
I can vividly remember aunty Ngozi okonjo telling us that FG is borrowing to pay salaries, our foreign reserve was depleted to less than 29 billion USD. Today FG never borrowed to pay salaries rather FG bailed out 29 states.
The anti corruption fight yielded results. Look t the billions of recovered monies, look at the conditions for bail, look at the wonders of the whistle blower policy, the TSA, the stringent implementation of bvn which exposed the suspended CJN, sacked SGF and reforms in the system.
The fight giant terrorism takes time. Appreciable gains have been made. Power supply has increased, think bout the 9.2 million school children under school feeding who cannot vote but are relying on you to help return the president. Conditional cash transfer, Geep, sme clinics, agric loans etc.
Think bout the 500k npower beneficiaries. Sometimes people say 30k is too small, I do tell them to go and ask how much level 7 receives in places like Abia, kwara, kogi, osun etc.

It is not enough to say I will create Jobs. The Atiku plan has no strategy to drift 50 million people out of poverty in 2 years as they claim. During the candidates, his job job job slogan was interrogated and he said the jobs will come from agriculture for graduates and non graduates. This is exactly what pmb is doing.

My dear let's not truncate the railway revolution, the road revolution, the increasing Federal reserve and the reforms in the judiciary. These systems had decayed before pmb and we must collectively restore the dignity of life in Nigeria.

Electing pmb won't solve our problems if we return irresponsible Parliament and state govs. We no longer pay lawmakers to pass budget, ministers no longer bribe senators before they appear before committees. Thanks to pmb.
Let's vote across party lines to elect credible govs that can complement the efforts of the FG.

Pls note that it is not true that our poverty rate increased. I have worked with many UNDP reports accessing the MDGs . India used to be the poverty capital however they utilized the window of the MDGs to fight hunger and inequality holistically. Nigeria paid lip service to this scourge from 2000- 2015. India had a tremendous reduction while we couldn't achieve much. As of 2012, we had 112 million people living under 2 USD per day. Today with 5 $ per day we have 80 million people. Even with higher denomination (from 2 $ baseline to 5$ baseline) because we rebased our economy in 2014.

Vote president buhari and Prof. Osinbajo. Vote APC

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by PromixTuhh(m): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
tobby98:

You gave me the worst advice so far. any vote outside the major two is an effort in futility.what has happen to the "if you can't beat them join them philosophy?
I m sorry the space ain't ready for the likes of Sowore..
Thanks for commenting tho

What about your own conscience? Do you really believe that Atiku is the best candidate? Quoting Mr. Frederick Odorige (you can look him up on YouTube) "if Nigeria were your private company would you appoint either of Buhari or Atiku as the manager?" Maybe you're right, the space is not ready for young, highly educated, honorable and passionate candidates like Sowore. Maybe Nigerians need to suffer and complain for another 4 years before they get sense. Because if you think Atiku will improve Nigeria you're in for a rude awakening.
NB: before you do "follow follow", check out Sowore and decide for yourself.
Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed by GMPO(m): 7:53am On Feb 05, 2019
Hello! Mr pvc owner, let me tell you a brief story.in the run up to 2015 elections I was a very strong supporter of APC even though I was not a registered member.i did all i could in debate, analysis and even almost if not for God insulted people because of my love for buhari.then I choose to listen to pro APC voices even though where I came from(Delta State)is a pro pdp/goodluck area I did my best to support the APC and on the election day I got out treked for an hour and voted for buhari then he won.sir it took me less than six months after the swearing in to know I have made the highest mistake of my life.because buhari govt became directly opposite of what he told us it will be.we became 5% in appointment.sir my vote was not important to him but he decieved me to waste it.fast forward to today I am one of the highest opposition to buhari both on nairaland, other social media and every physical and spiritual means I got.i recently for the first time in my life joined an atiku pressure group of which we all welcome him in asaba stadium even without been paid a dim.sir the pvc is yours and the right to vote is also yours but becoming a part of the problem in Nigeria is not something I will advise you to risk.this is the time to vote atiku, if he fail(am sure he won't fail)we will change him in the next election then we might have made a statement that we decide who rule us and not some cabals or aliens coming from accross the boader to vote.ONCE AGAIN I SAY THIS IS THE TIME ARTICULATE.GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Takes Over Yemi Osibanjo's Polling Unit In Victoria Garden City Lagos / Four Escaped Death As Drunk UNICAL Lecturer Crash Into A Tricycle (photos) / Billionaire Dies During A Penis Enlargement Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.