Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha (19636 Views)

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo / Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by tobby98: 6:46am On Feb 05, 2019
I saw the crowd on TV..very intimidating and massive but that does not overule the fact that both you and your son and even Hope Uzodinma are a goner in the forthcoming election.but Rochas has some electoral value in Orlu.He might win but APC would lose the state woefully
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by fredoooooo: 6:46am On Feb 05, 2019
Thanks Okorocha for all you did in the past but the present and future is more important...

Good morning Sai Baba Buhari and Sai APC
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by UncleJudax(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2019
Mr Iberiberism could do anything as a Governor in charge of Imo state's Treasury....

Na as a Sinator him wan do wonders...this guy get metal issues
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by KnowAll(m): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2019
Rochas was played out by the party because of 2023
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by 8stargeneral: 7:38am On Feb 05, 2019
U be idoit
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by Ipigbhe(m): 7:38am On Feb 05, 2019
Nwaforj44:
Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha, is ruing his support for Adams Oshiomhole to emerge the national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The Imo West APC senatorial candidate bared his mind yesterday at the Orlu Township Stadium, while flagging off his campaign.

Okorocha said the national chairman, whom he christened “Oshi and Ole”, has shown unreliable character.

“My finishing governor as is not a full-stop. It is a comma because after every comma, a sentence will follow. Those who are afraid of me politically have ganged up to fight me, including the person I supported to become the national chairman. That is why they brought Hope Uzodinma. He is not running for any election, but was only recruited to fight me in my Orlu zone.

“I am also running for the Senate election to attract a lot of things for Orlu people. You have seen what I have done as a governor. When I go to the Senate, there will be a massive difference. Nzeribe, Izunaso and Uzodinma had wasted the position for years, as there is no project they can boast of in Orlu zone. They were only interested in their pockets,” the governor said.
He challenged his rival in the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Senator Osita Izunaso, to present what he did when he served the zone for four years.
“Please, ask Osita Izunaso what he has been able to attract to Orlu zone for the four years he spent in the House of Representatives and four years he spent as a senator, not even a bungalow was attracted to Orlu zone. So, he should go and sit down.
“I am very grateful to you all. I have never seen in my life a senatorial rally taking the shape of a national rally. The crowd here is intimidating and has humbled me. What I understand is that you are saying to me Rochas carry go; you are saying to me, go to Abuja.”

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/national/i-regret-supporting-oshiomhole-for-apc-chairmanship-says-okorocha/amp

Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by Omeokachie: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2019
Same way sensible Nigerians are regretting supporting Buhari in 2015, only for the lifeless one to destroy the country.
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by elduncan(m): 7:54am On Feb 05, 2019
VERY VERY SOON YOU WILL ALSO REGRET SUPPORTING BUHARI
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2019
Every genuine APC supporter regrets Oshiomole. The reason for the support he got was to achieve peaceful primaries in a free and fair environment but he chose sentiments over party internal democracy. There is nothing difficult in condicting party primaries since only members are involved and there is no need for allocation of slots when the majority of party members have made a choice. His action in Imo would have cost Buhari a total defeat if not for Okorocha's personal relationship with Buhari which has made him work for Buhari getting up to 80% votes in Imo in the upcoming election. Hope Uzodimma and other 419 kingpins that yahood Oshiomole cannot win their ward and are known criminal fraudsters in the villages.
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by ogenyi1: 8:26am On Feb 05, 2019
Shut up. Do you remember that the congress election conducted by Oyegun in Imo state actually sidelined Okorocha before Oshiomole came to cancel it? Okorocha wouldn't have even got the senatorial ticket had Oshiomole didn't come to his rescue. Okorocha should be thanking Oshiomole.

The only reason Okorocha is in pains is because Oshiomole refused him from having his way all through with his house boy(Nwosu).

As for being 419 and criminals, there is no difference between Okorocha and Uzodimma.

APC will be lucky to get 15% in Imo state. Mark it somewhere.

Abagworo:
Every genuine APC supporter regrets Oshiomole. The reason for the support he got was to achieve peaceful primaries in a free and fair environment but he chose sentiments over party internal democracy. There is nothing difficult in condicting party primaries since only members are involved and there is no need for allocation of slots when the majority of party members have made a choice. His action in Imo would have cost Buhari a total defeat if not for Okorocha's personal relationship with Buhari which has made him work for Buhari getting up to 80% votes in Imo in the upcoming election. Hope Uzodimma and other 419 kingpins that yahood Oshiomole cannot win their ward and are known criminal fraudsters in the villages.
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 8:31am On Feb 05, 2019
ogenyi1:
Shut up. Do you remember that the congress election conducted by Oyegun in Imo state actually sidelined Okorocha before Oshiomole came to cancel it? Okorocha wouldn't have even got the senatorial ticket had Oshiomole didn't come to his rescue. Okorocha should be thanking Oshiomole.

The only reason Okorocha is in pains is because Oshiomole refused him from having his way all through with his house boy(Nwosu).

As for being 419 and criminals, there is no difference between Okorocha and Uzodimma.

APC will be lucky to get 15% in Imo state. Mark it somewhere.

The problem Oyegun brought is no different from Oshiomole. You cannot allocate positions where majority of the State party members and over 90% in the case of Imo have dully elected their choice all in a bid to satisfy PDP members that recently joined APC.
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by atikuobi2019nig: 8:31am On Feb 05, 2019
this were your plans for Nigeria if you had won the 2007 presidential election, u came out like a saint deceiving the whole Nigeria, thank God Almighty for you not getting the opportunity to rule this nation, buhari is far better than you, wicked soul stupid governor
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by ogenyi1: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2019
Mechionu you like yapping rubbish. Without Oshiomole, Okorocha would have been in AA now because the party structure was handed over to Ararume group ab initio before Oshiomole came to restore Okorocha.

Abagworo:

The problem Oyegun brought is no different from Oshiomole. You cannot allocate positions where majority of the State party members and over 90% in the case of Imo have dully elected their choice all in a bid to satisfy PDP members that recently joined APC.
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by ogenyi1: 8:42am On Feb 05, 2019
Abagworo listen to Oshiomole to Okorocha. Just listen within the first 60 seconds. Don't fear about data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq-38XFJZg8
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2019
You never see anything
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by Ejiro204: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2019
this evil people why is thunder wasting time to punish them
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by fred04(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2019
HYPOCRISY is when you believe what obj said about Atiku and disbelieve what he said about Buhari.
FOOLISHNESS is when you believe what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said about Atiku (a Cameronian) and disbelieve what he said about Buhari (jubrin from Sudan).
HOPELESSNESS is when you believe that an old,uneducated tyrant,brainless fool,tribalistic dullard can rule a country blessed with hardworking and vibrant citizens.
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by kikake: 10:49am On Feb 05, 2019
Rochas Okorocha calling ORLU his zone.

It's either that Rochas Okorocha has no senses or he likes to clown.

Okorocha spent eight years as governor building his Owerri Mega City, with the federal allocations of the LGAs in Orlu zone, while the Urban centres and LGAs in Orlu zone decayed.
Re: I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha by Onyemaboy(m): 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
You will soon regret supporting president Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello / PDP Members Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Kogi (PHOTOS) / Lagos On Total Lockdown As Residents Groan As Buhari Set To Visit State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.