Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu (23759 Views)

Umahi: Why Atiku Supporters Destroyed His Campaign Billboard In Ebonyi / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Buhari Supporters Clash In Abuja, Exchange Hot Punches (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by akinblog: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2019
I wonder who is sick between someone supporting a man who is no longer capable of leading a nation as complex as Nigeria and another who says NO let this man rest...

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Who-is-sick-between-Buhari-Supporters-and-Atiku-Supporters-Dele-Momodu.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by StupidInyamiri: 6:49am On Feb 05, 2019
What is new about these old and expired politicians ENDORSING and SUPPORTING PDP and Atiku. Facts check, all those men are members and card carrying members of PDP who have just one thing in common ...CORRUPTION..
1, John Nwodo..PDP member
2, Ango Abdulahi...PDP member
3, Clark..

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by tamonokare: 6:50am On Feb 05, 2019
Who is sicker than a zombie ?

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by oyebanji44: 6:59am On Feb 05, 2019
grin grin Atiku managed to bribe his way into USA chai.that's Reward for treasure or price of corruption.meaning that we need to examine the mental state of Atiku's supporters.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Rickyzagy: 7:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Both of them

Buhari is dead according to nnamdi kanu and abubakar shekau. And was replaced by a ceremonial impostor know as jubril by the cabals.

Atiku is not a Nigerian by birth.

NB. Before arguing with this make sure you read history and completed your education without strike.

I don’t debate with illiterates

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Joshmodest(m): 7:02am On Feb 05, 2019
U give your wife 4 k to cook soup for your immediate family , she say money no reach , and so didn't cook anything....
Then she comes back to say give me another 4 k this time I would cook for your whole relatives....
And u wan give am again , if that is not foolishness tell me what it is .....
Be wise vote atiku come 9 days from now...

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by franchasng: 7:05am On Feb 05, 2019
Dele majority of your Yoruba brothers know the truth, but some of them are mentally unstable, while some are very wicked and selfish, and the rest are under Tinubu's spell, Papa Oyedepo needs to organize a special deliverance session for the Southwest region to deliver them from Tinubu's spell cry

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by somehow: 7:06am On Feb 05, 2019
You mean the 4k that cooked 3 railways transports

New and refurbished roads all over
Improved power
Multiple social programs for the poor
Job creation via npower
Improved corruption index
Less stealing
Increased in reserve etc

Please list what your wife did with 16k given to her to cook that she wants 4-8k more.

I'm waiting.
Joshmodest:
U give your wife 4 k to cook soup for your immediate family , she say money no reach , and so didn't cook anything....
Then she comes back to say give me another 4 k this time I would cook for your whole relatives....

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Dujardin(m): 7:12am On Feb 05, 2019
All are sick and cut short the progress of Nigeria.

Can one be sane in this Nigeria? If you are not sick then you're not supposed to be in this country. We are all sick in this zoo and no one is looking for the cure.

Let us kukuma continue to deceive one another.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Tolahinges: 7:15am On Feb 05, 2019
Rickyzagy:
Both of them

Buhari is dead according to nnamdi kanu and abubakar shekau. And was replaced by a ceremonial impostor know as jubril by the cabals.

Atiku is not a Nigerian by birth.

NB. Before arguing with this make sure you read history and completed your education without strike.

I don’t debate with illiterates
And you're following the words of man who instigated war in his homeland but was too much of a coward to see it through. We know who the fool is.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Joshmodest(m): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2019
somehow:

Improved power
Job creation via npower
Less stealing
Increased in reserve etc

Please list what your wife did with 16k given to her to cook that she wants 4-8k more.

I'm waiting.
U have succeeded in mentioning nothing, the 4k wey ur wife collect na only for mouth we dey hear the food, we no dey see una chop am !!!
This phone wey u take dey abuse my wife ( lol) na she make am possible for me and u to dey use... something left for lifeless 32 years we can never have ...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by somehow: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2019
Everyone with eyes can see all that was cooked except the blind.

I'm waiting for you to list what your wife cooked with 16k.

Waiting!
Joshmodest:

U have succeeded in mentioning nothing, the 4k wey ur wife collect na only for mouth we dey hear the food, we no dey see una chop am !!!
This phone wey u take dey abuse my wife ( lol) na she make am possible for me and u to dey use... something left for lifeless 32 years we can never have ...

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Tolahinges: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2019
Joshmodest:
Get your facts right Sir. The 4k you gave to your wife has been managed well enough to feed you, your two siblings and your 10 kids for a week. That should be commendable ain't it?
In the right context which I know you were referring to, pensions have been paid, infrastructural development is evident everywhere, there's an agricultural revolution going on that will shock our economy into an upgrade if it's managed well, youths are being empowered, our old ones are taken care of, improved power supply from 4000MW to 7500MW, our standing intenarionally on the corruption index has improved too.
What was your 2nd wife able to acheive with 16k? She was able to enrich her families whilst selling off your properties and shewants another 4k to use as she likes.
Appreciate your wife that has been able to manage your 4k and watch what she does with the next 4k or 8k. I'm sure she'll build a house for you in the village from it. The power of wanting to do and having the will to do.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 05, 2019
somehow:

Improved power
Job creation via npower
Less stealing
Increased in reserve etc

I'm waiting.
Funny enough, they can also lay claim to the same achievements, so where's the change

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by somehow: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2019
Show us what they did with 16k and stop beating around the bush oga!
Buckubuck:

Funny enough, they can also lay claim to the same achievements, so where's the change

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 05, 2019
Tolahinges:

Get your facts right Sir. The 4k you gave to your wife has been managed well enough to feed you, your two siblings and your 10 kids for a week. That should be commendable ain't it?
In the right context which I know you were referring to, pensions have been paid, infrastructural development is evident everywhere, there's an agricultural revolution going on that will shock our economy into an upgrade if it's managed well, youths are being empowered, our old ones are taken care of, improved power supply from 4000MW to 7500MW, our standing intenarionally on the corruption index has improved too.
What was your 2nd wife able to acheive with 16k? She was able to enrich her families whilst selling off your properties and shewants another 4k to use as she likes.
Appreciate your wife that has been able to manage your 4k and watch what she does with the next 4k or 8k. I'm sure she'll build a house for you in the village from it. The power of wanting to do and having the will to do.

Nice analogy
But you'll agree that the economy was never this bad during the tenure the 2nd wife

12 Likes

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by somehow: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2019
Because the 16k wife was deceiving you with a clean shining pot without any good content until the 4k wife exposed the content.
Buckubuck:

Nice analogy
But you'll agree that the economy was never this bad during the tenure the 2nd wife

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2019
somehow:
Show us what they did with 16k and stop beating around the bush oga!
I'm sure you know the reforms introduced by PDP are still with us till today. Nobody argues the fact that there was corruption but wat is also not debatable is that their model of fighting corruption through strong institutions such as EFCC and ICPC and legislation such as anti-money laundering laws of 2005 and ACJ of 2015 as well as BVN and TSA are more intelligent and sustainable than the media trials of the present government

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 05, 2019
somehow:
Because the 16k wife was deceiving you with a clean shining pot without any good content until the 4k wife exposed the content.
What you refer to as exposed might actually be degraded. Remember how many jobs have been lost in the last four years??

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by somehow: 7:44am On Feb 05, 2019
TSA and VBN were never used by PDP, they remained paper achievement until this government came on board.

EFCC was used only by OBJ to deal with enemies.

ICPC was dead, infact it existed only by the name.

Can you name prominent persons arrested, tried and jailed by ICPC in 16yrs?

How about infrastructures They worked on that you can point to now?
Buckubuck:

I'm sure you know the reforms introduced by PDP are still with us till today. Nobody argues the fact that there was corruption but wat is also not debatable is that their model of fighting corruption through strong institutions such as EFCC and ICPC and legislation such as anti-money laundering laws of 2005 and ACJ of 2015 as well as BVN and TSA are more intelligent and sustainable than the media trials of the present government

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 05, 2019
The number that votes for Buhari will give me the exact number of mad people in Nigeria. I'm patiently waiting for the incoming general elections.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by somehow: 7:50am On Feb 05, 2019
Job loss came as a result of the recession which can't be blamed on this government. Recession takes time to manifest and not an instant occurrence.
Okonjo already hinted us in 2014 that it was going to happen no matter who becomes president because of the way our earnings was managed by Goodluck and his team (it was in the media then)
That we were able to come out on time is a feat this new govt achieved.
Buckubuck:

What you refer to as exposed might actually be degraded. Remember how many jobs have been lost in the last four years??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 05, 2019
somehow:
TSA and VBN were never used by PDP, they remained paper achievement until this government came on board.

EFCC was used only by OBJ to deal with enemies.

ICPC was dead, infact it existed only by the name.

Can you name prominent persons arrested, tried and jailed by ICPC in 16yrs?

How about infrastructures They worked on that you can point to now?
TSA was to be implemented in phases, but this clueless govt rushed it and it affected liquidity in our banks which led to currency inflation
BVN was already being implemented before this govt took over. Get ur facts right on that
Every govt has been accused of using EFCC to haunt opposition and dis present govt is not an exception. It's even worse here that the chairman has been seen wearing the lapel of the ruling party
If ICPC is dead, why has this govt not raised it up. It was supposed to better in terms of corruption
The rails commissioned by this administration were actually started and fully paid for by previous govts
This administration's only original program is tradermoni

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 05, 2019
somehow:
Job loss came as a result of the recession which can't be blamed on this government. Recession takes time to manifest and not an instant occurrence.
Okonjo already hinted us in 2014 that it was going to happen no matter who becomes president because of the way our earnings was managed by Goodluck and his team (it was in the media then)
That we were able to come out on time is a feat this new govt achieved.
There's no prediction that must happen if the people concerned take steps to avoid it. We're heading for though times does not mean recession must happen. During the global crisis of 2009, Nigeria was not affected due to sound economic management. Even when banks collapsed, depositors did not lose their funds because the govt put machinery in place to guarantee funds while the banks were themselves bailed out. Only the culprits like akingbola and ibru were made to face the law. This govt could have also saved the day and then arrested Jonathan and Ngozi for mismanaging our economy. Instead, the economy crashed, people suffered, Jonathan is walking free and the govt is playing blame game. Now tell me if that is a serious govt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Kagawa10: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2019
Buckubuck:

TSA was to be implemented in phases, but this clueless govt rushed it and it affected liquidity in our banks which led to currency inflation
BVN was already being implemented before this govt took over. Get ur facts right on that
Every govt has been accused of using EFCC to haunt opposition and dis present govt is not an exception. It's even worse here that the chairman has been seen wearing the lapel of the ruling party
If ICPC is dead, why has this govt not raised it up. It was supposed to better in terms of corruption
The rails commissioned by this administration were actually started and fully paid for by previous govts
Show us where money was released for the rail, esp Ibadan-Lagos rail, Itakpe-Warri as Buhari did or shut up.

Better still, tell us why our reserve sank from $48b to $26b under Pdp even when they earned huge revenues from crude oil sales which was at $105 per barrel compared to the meagre $50 under Apc. Answer this or shut up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Kagawa10: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2019
Buckubuck:

There's no prediction that must happen if the people concerned take steps to avoid it. We're heading for though times does not mean recession must happen. During the global crisis of 2009, Nigeria was not affected due to sound economic management. Even when banks collapsed, depositors did not lose their funds because the govt put machinery in place to guarantee funds while the banks were themselves bailed out. Only the culprits like akingbola and ibru were made to face the law. This govt could have also saved the day and then arrested Jonathan and Ngozi for mismanaging our economy. Instead, the economy crashed, people suffered, Jonathan is walking free and the govt is playing blame game. Now tell me if that is a serious govt
And if they had done that, wailers wouldn't let us rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by somehow: 9:02am On Feb 05, 2019
You're comparing apples with oranges.
Our recession was internal

Global recession was external and Nigeria was not the only country that was not affected. It didn't affect alot of cash based economics because they were not intertwined to the US dollars and rate.
If it happens again,we may likely be affected because we're more into cashless policy now unlike then and rates is now visible in all that we do economic wise.

Let's always understand what we're discussing.
Buckubuck:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by somehow: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2019
Name 3 ministries that was using TSA pre 2015
Buckubuck:

ICPC is back online now, I was only debunking your claims that PDP achieved with ICPC.

You still haven't named those convicted and sentenced to jail by them unlike now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by somehow: 9:07am On Feb 05, 2019
Na only Dasuki them arrest, una no let us rest (anortherner), so you want them to arrest the Lord of some of you guys so that una go turn Nigeria upside down?

You're not serious.
Just vote your choice and let others do theirs. Majority Will decide!
Buckubuck:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by rainylad(f): 9:09am On Feb 05, 2019
tamonokare:
Who is sicker than a zombie ?

No one my bros..no one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

G-70 Reps To Femi Gbajabiamila: Meet Our Terms Or Face Legal Action, / Magu: Diezani Stole $2.5bn Supported By Generation Of Looters / Ikorodu: 3 Killed As Gang Members Engage in Supremacy Clashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.