Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu (23795 Views)

Umahi: Why Atiku Supporters Destroyed His Campaign Billboard In Ebonyi / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Buhari Supporters Clash In Abuja, Exchange Hot Punches (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Turantula(m): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin grin Atiku managed to bribe his way into USA chai.that's Reward for treasure or price of corruption.meaning that we need to examine the mental state of Atiku's supporters.
US is corrupt Buhari is not corrupt. - Pastor Osibande
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2019
no one..except the canals rolling this country now that people at the top who knows hv refuse to call names......Boss Mustapha, Ababa Kyari, Adams oshiomole, madman daura , and others secretly doing their bindings.....this are the sick pple simple
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Show us where money was released for the rail, esp Ibadan-Lagos rail, Itakpe-Warri as Buhari did or shut up.

Better still, tell us why our reserve sank from $48b to $26b under Pdp even when they earned huge revenues from crude oil sales or shut up.

Obviously you have a problem with English. Go and learn the meaning of commissioning then ask your questions again

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by AustineCJ: 9:21am On Feb 05, 2019
On 16th febuuary Jubrin from sudan VS Atiku from Cameroon VENUE - Nigeria Referee - Nnamdi Kanu from Israel �

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

And if they had done that, wailers wouldn't let us rest.
That is the problem between you and wailers. We're talking abt good governance and national progress not online wars
Besides you lots should be ashamed of your reason for not doing the right things is "wailers". The mandate given to this govt was not given by wailers so i don't see why you should be concerned about how they feel about doing the right things

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2019
somehow:
You mean the 4k that cooked 3 railways transports

New and refurbished roads all over
Improved power
Multiple social programs for the poor
Job creation via npower
Improved corruption index
Less stealing
Increased in reserve etc

Please list what your wife did with 16k given to her to cook that she wants 4-8k more.

I'm waiting.
Great words from a GREAT man.
GOD BLESS YOU FOR THAT APT response correct man.
Good to know we still have reasonable people like you on this forum.
Stay blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by dante0147: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
What is new about these old and expired politicians ENDORSING and SUPPORTING PDP and Atiku. Facts check, all those men are members and card carrying members of PDP who have just one thing in common ...CORRUPTION..
1, John Nwodo..PDP member
2, Ango Abdulahi...PDP member
3, Clark..

Your handle says it all!
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Berankis: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2019
Joshmodest:
U give your wife 4 k to cook soup for your immediate family , she say money no reach , and so didn't cook anything....
Then she comes back to say give me another 4 k this time I would cook for your whole relatives....
And u wan give am again , if that is not foolishness tell me what it is .....
Be wise vote atiku come 9 days from now...
What is this one saying? For your sick mind now, u dey make sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Ezezima2012(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2019
Tolahinges:

Get your facts right Sir. The 4k you gave to your wife has been managed well enough to feed you, your two siblings and your 10 kids for a week. That should be commendable ain't it?
In the right context which I know you were referring to, pensions have been paid, infrastructural development is evident everywhere, there's an agricultural revolution going on that will shock our economy into an upgrade if it's managed well, youths are being empowered, our old ones are taken care of, improved power supply from 4000MW to 7500MW, our standing intenarionally on the corruption index has improved too.
What was your 2nd wife able to acheive with 16k? She was able to enrich her families whilst selling off your properties and shewants another 4k to use as she likes.
Appreciate your wife that has been able to manage your 4k and watch what she does with the next 4k or 8k. I'm sure she'll build a house for you in the village from it. The power of wanting to do and having the will to do.
Are you sure you are in this planet because these archievments u list here can only exist in the minds of fools.... continue laying to yourself mpama
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by fred04(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2019
HYPOCRISY is when you believe what obj said about Atiku and disbelieve what he said about Buhari.
FOOLISHNESS is when you believe what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said about Atiku (a Cameronian) and disbelieve what he said about Buhari (jubrin from Sudan).
HOPELESSNESS is when you believe that an old,uneducated tyrant,brainless fool,tribalistic dullard can rule a country blessed with hardworking and vibrant citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by YoungLionken(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2019
MajorJeffery:
The number that votes for Buhari will give me the exact number of mad people in Nigeria. I'm patiently waiting for the incoming general elections.

Of course, we are truly waiting.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Kagawa10: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2019
Buckubuck:

Obviously you have a problem with English. Go and learn the meaning of commissioning then ask your questions again
What's this one saying bayi? Wetin Jona commission?

Hahaha, you mean he approved the cost of project? But when did approving cost of a project equate to releasing funds for project. It was in the news how Buhari called the chinese contractors round the table to review the cost before he released funds to embark on Ibadan-Lagos project.

So wetin Jonathan commission?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Racoon(m): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2019
cheesy Of course the APC supporters: Buharideens and Buharimaniacs/Buharinoids.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by sweetrace(f): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2019
Joshmodest:
U give your wife 4 k to cook soup for your immediate family , she say money no reach , and so didn't cook anything....
Then she comes back to say give me another 4 k this time I would cook for your whole relatives....
And u wan give am again , if that is not foolishness tell me what it is .....
Be wise vote atiku come 9 days from now...

And so, you go to your ex girlfriend who you ran away from because she was not marriageable in the first place. You tell her “ baby, you’re the only wife I can marry now. I know you’ll make a pot of soup out of 200 Naira”. Then she comes in, kills you and inherits all your money.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Sunmolar(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2019
And if the old man needs rest,we should bring another old man to steer the ship?

blind man, your own sickness is a result of ijekuje.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by jrusky(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
What is new about these old and expired politicians ENDORSING and SUPPORTING PDP and Atiku. Facts check, all those men are members and card carrying members of PDP who have just one thing in common ...CORRUPTION..
1, John Nwodo..PDP member
2, Ango Abdulahi...PDP member
3, Clark..

That is not what the thread is talking about ok go back and read it again.

Stop talking corruption mentioning anybody name pls are you sick or what? Akpabio is in your party with a whopping $700million stolen yam. Yesterday another fraudster criminal judge was cleared by your party. All those who ate in Dasuki gate and join your party are enjoying the loot at will bro are you sick for real abi you no dey think or what before talking?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by BigIyanga: 9:33am On Feb 05, 2019
somehow:
You mean the 4k that cooked 3 railways transports

New and refurbished roads all over
Improved power
Multiple social programs for the poor
Job creation via npower
Improved corruption index
Less stealing
Increased in reserve etc

Please list what your wife did with 16k given to her to cook that she wants 4-8k more.

I'm waiting.
But GMB gave us IBB and Abacha who stole our whole feeding money, borrowed from IMF and Paris Club and left an enty pot and food pantry. They borrowed over $60bn and had nothin to show for it.
PDP came in 99 and saved $50bn, paid off our debt of about $48, saved in ECA of another $25bn.
How much did GMB wheb he was the president?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by VaselineCrew: 9:33am On Feb 05, 2019
Sunmolar:
And if the old man needs rest,we should bring another old man to steer the ship?

blind man, your own sickness is a result of ijekuje.

don't mind all these supporters of analog politicians

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Berankis: 9:34am On Feb 05, 2019
With the rate Nigerians are going... a lot of Nigerians will suffer till they die! Since we are so stupid and beyond daft. I dont see this country making any meaningful progress irrespective of who is President. Nigerians are not progressive people, they are simply backward and sentimental. They see the truth but will ignore it for falsehood cos of selfish and ridiculous reasons, tell me how such people will not die in poverty?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Kagawa10: 9:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Buckubuck:

That is the problem between you and wailers. We're talking abt good governance and national progress not online wars
Besides you lots should be ashamed of your reason for not doing the right things is "wailers". The mandate given to this govt was not given by wailers so i don't see why you should be concerned about how they feel about doing the right things
Like how you wailers were wailing over Onoghen's suspension and trial? Yeye. Better goan siddon if you've got nothing to say.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Maxmavis(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Tolahinges:

Get your facts right Sir. The 4k you gave to your wife has been managed well enough to feed you, your two siblings and your 10 kids for a week. That should be commendable ain't it?
In the right context which I know you were referring to, pensions have been paid, infrastructural development is evident everywhere, there's an agricultural revolution going on that will shock our economy into an upgrade if it's managed well, youths are being empowered, our old ones are taken care of, improved power supply from 4000MW to 7500MW, our standing intenarionally on the corruption index has improved too.
What was your 2nd wife able to acheive with 16k? She was able to enrich her families whilst selling off your properties and shewants another 4k to use as she likes.
Appreciate your wife that has been able to manage your 4k and watch what she does with the next 4k or 8k. I'm sure she'll build a house for you in the village from it. The power of wanting to do and having the will to do.
May God punish u terribly with incurable afflictions for saying pension has been paid. Guy u will die miserably. How dare u? Do u know people have died because of pension? Idiot. This is 22 months now no single pension for my aunty. Idiot. Blind and illiterate supporter of evil.

Child of doom and perdition. God punish u big time. And slander ur life. Bastard. Rot in hell bitch!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by alezzy13: 9:35am On Feb 05, 2019
Ive said it many times and I reiterate: both PMB and Atiku's supporters have serious mental issues.

Out of over 150million persons, they believe its two expired, worn-out geriatrics, both whom should be in a quiet home tending to their grandchildren, that are the most qualified to rule us. If that is not insanity, I dont know what is

Shameless things angry angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2019
What do you think about Aisha's claim that her husband is not in control of the gov't like we all suspected?
Is she a wailer?

Kagawa10:

What's this one saying bayi? Wetin Jona commission?

Hahaha, you mean he approved the cost of project? But when did approving cost of a project equate to releasing funds for project. It was in the news how Buhari called the chinese contractors round the table to review the cost before he released funds to embark on Ibadan-Lagos project.

So wetin Jonathan commission?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by muffyt05: 9:36am On Feb 05, 2019
franchasng:
Dele majority of your Yoruba brothers know the truth, but some of them are mentally unstable, while some are very wicked and selfish, and the rest are under Tinubu's spell, Papa Oyedepo needs to organize a special deliverance session for the Southwest region to deliver them from Tinubu's spell cry

I still don't know what part of the Nigerian Constitution mandates everyone to support the same political party. Calling the people of a region mentally unstable just because they're exercising their constitutional rights says how much you're treathened by their political activities. You and your people suddenly saw a Fulani man( the same tribe you all hated and despised long before now) as your saviour, the heaven has not fallen for that because we understand the need for you to vote whoever you choose.
So, beefing the Yorubas for their own political choices will rather send you into depression and suicide eventually because, no amount of your bickering will stop us from voting for the candidate of our choice.
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by Sunmolar(m): 9:37am On Feb 05, 2019
VaselineCrew:

don't mind all these supporters of analog politicians
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:38am On Feb 05, 2019
One thing I know about Atiku is that he spends money to get whatever he wants.
He gives huge amount of money to people to say good things about him, even though they know he is corrupt.
He must have given Dele Momodu a huge amount of money thats why he can't see that Atiku is not an option.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by tfash96(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2019
Naija gan sef sick n dat sickness no get cure like HIV/AIDS. even cancer dey twale 9ja sickness
Re: Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2019
muffyt05:

I still don't know what part of the Nigerian Constitution mandates everyone to support the same political party. Calling the people of a region mentally unstable just because they're exercising their constitutional rights says how much you're treathened by their political activities. You and your people suddenly saw a Fulani man( the same tribe you all hated and despised long before now) as your saviour, the heaven has not fallen for that because we understand the need for you to vote whoever you choose.
So, beefing the Yorubas for their own political choices will rather send you into depression and suicide eventually because, no amount of your bickering will stop us from voting for the candidate of our choice.
Don't mind that one
I just weak for some people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception / Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner / Obansanjo Is An Expired Politician- Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.