Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,089 members, 7,849,410 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Husband Does Not Touch Me, Now I Have Slept With My Therapist, Pastor And... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Does Not Touch Me, Now I Have Slept With My Therapist, Pastor And... (1285 Views)

My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Does Not Touch Me, Now I Have Slept With My Therapist, Pastor And... by RalFamily: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
I am sorry for this post but I just need to know .
My husband does not touch me and I don’t know why, I am beautiful slim and very young but I guess I am not attractive enough for him, I got depressed and got a therapist and ended up sleeping with him to the extent that he wants me to leave my husband and marry him , I ran to my pastor to confess my infidelity and ended up in bed with my pastor and same this man is addicted to my body that he spends so much on me. I am not proud of all this but I am still wondering why my husband does not enjoy me like other men do. I have to beg him for sex everytime and when he does he does not kiss me, suck me or lick me he just hit me and get up .

What do you think is wrong ?

We use to be good like my husband is good and has a big dick but he just drifted away and I don’t know why . Advise please I don’t want to go to anyone again to avoid another infidelity. I think I am too attractive...Read More

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) Your Comment and Advice Will be Relayed to the Posters.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE...

Re: My Husband Does Not Touch Me, Now I Have Slept With My Therapist, Pastor And... by Newznow: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
(1) Investigate if he is Gay.
(2) investigate if he is having affair with another
woman (Cheating)
(3) Investigate if he is hiding a dangerous Disease, e.g.
Like, Sexual transmission disease.
(4) Ensure that both of you are sexually Compatible,
like for example, big female sex organ + Small male
organ = No match mean while small goes for small
while big goes for big.
(5) lastly, investigate if he is man enough for the job.
Re: My Husband Does Not Touch Me, Now I Have Slept With My Therapist, Pastor And... by punisha: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
shocked

Gateman , vulcanizer nko?
The list is incomplet....ashawo!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Touch Me, Now I Have Slept With My Therapist, Pastor And... by pally123: 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
punisha:
shocked

Gateman , vulcanizer nko?
The list is incomplet....ashawo!!!
grin
Re: My Husband Does Not Touch Me, Now I Have Slept With My Therapist, Pastor And... by lilmax(m): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
people should understand that not all men like sex

some of us are like that
Re: My Husband Does Not Touch Me, Now I Have Slept With My Therapist, Pastor And... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Girls are so manipulative. they will cheat on u and still blame it on u for some stupid and silly reasons.
Re: My Husband Does Not Touch Me, Now I Have Slept With My Therapist, Pastor And... by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
"he is so addicted to my body". that's when I knew she was just trying to boost are ego

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Watch The Moment Ike Tried To Suck Mercy’s Nipple / Sisters Of A Bride Twerking On The Groom To Test If He Can Be Faithful / Depressed, "I'm Thinking Suicide"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.