Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Inec Adhoc Training - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Adhoc Training (229 Views)

BVAS Did Not Transmit Feb 25 Presidential Election Results – INEC Adhoc Staff / Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy / Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inec Adhoc Training by HemmieyH(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
I am one of the many people that missed the inec adhoc training because I simply followed and instruction from them saying they will send me a text or mail me to tell me how to go about the exercise... I still want to work as inec adhoc staff and will like to know how to make that possible... suggestions from you all are welcome... we must make that small money

(1) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Do APC Supporters Hate The Most? / Another Catastrophy Of Buhary Interview Video With Dense Answer / 2019 General Election:Can It be determined by the highest bidder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.