Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers (29750 Views)

Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks / Amaechi Reveals How APC Slashes His Salary In New Leaked Tape / How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by sushil12(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by sushil12(m): 7:30am On Mar 27, 2019
Have you tried https://www.zaperp.com/inventory-management-software/? It is the best inventory management software which also integrates with multiple e-commerce channels like Shopify, Amazon, WooCommerce, Xero, and MailChimp.

Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by sushil12(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2019
Have you tried https://www.zaperp.com/warehouse-management-system/? It is the best inventory management software which also integrates with multiple e-commerce channels like Shopify, Amazon, WooCommerce, Xero, and MailChimp.

Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2019
lexy2014:

I asked u some questions earlier. I said what is d meaning of nothing? Has d meaning changed? Now u are saying nothing now has interpretation to mean something else other than what it is. Pls what is d meaning of "nothing"?

If u now say it is not commonsensical to leave a balance of 0.00 naira in d coffers of govt, y didn't buhari tell us he met $2.5b four years ago instead of saying he met nothing? If he meant little fund, y didnt he just say little fund? And even u also said d previous govt left nothing. If now u saying nothing has interpretation, does nothing translate to $2.5b?

Meaning of Nothing:
someone or something of no or slight value or size.

$2.5b can be nothing relative to how much should have been left behind.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by lexy2014: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
kmcutez:

Meaning of Nothing:
someone or something of no or slight value or size.

$2.5b can be nothing relative to how much should have been left behind.

What is d amount that was supposed 2b left behind?
Nothing doesn't mean something of "slight value or size". One naira is slight value. Are u telling me that is nothing? 1inch is slight value. Are u telling me that is nothing? Even a fraction of 1gram is slight value. Are u telling me that is nothing? Except maybe u people that support APC have changed d meaning of d word. U are trying to distort facts to defend lies.

Nothing simply means nonexistent, something that isn't there. Empty. A thing of no account, value. Pls avail urself

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/nothing

D subject is a subject of accounting. In accounting there's no relativity. Its figures& they speak for themselves. When d president said he met "nothing" in 2015, he was saying he met zero cos that's what nothing means in accounting. He even said d CBN governor told him, there was "nothing". So u can't tell me $2.5b is nothing compared to anything except u don't no what $2.5b means. If he wanted to do a comparison, he should have first accounted 4d $2.5b that he inherited then begin to talk of what should have been there. But he didn't do that
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
lexy2014:

Nothing simply means nonexistent, something that isn't there. Empty. A thing of no account, value.

If you did not understand my initial post, nothing I can do to help you. Anyway English is not our mother tongue.

Might be good if you can study Literature in English and do a lot of reading to better understand the nuances of the English Language.
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by lexy2014: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
kmcutez:

If you did not understand my initial post, nothing I can do to help you. Anyway English is not our mother tongue.

Might be good if you can study Literature in English and do a lot of reading to better understand the nuances of the English Language.

4u to say English language isn't ur mother tongue, that means u acknowledge that ur argument was faulty but on d other hand u still trying to save face.

English isn't ur mother tongue& u are talking about Literature in English. How does literature in English help u understand English language better? If u don't understand d meaning of a word, consult ur dictionary not literature in English. Its that simple.

Ur definition of d word nothing was an attempt to justify ur argument but it didn't conform 2d universal definition of d word. U can't b trying to rewrite d dictionary because u want to defend buhari.

If buhari said "nothing", he meant nothing which means zero in accounting which this is about not literature in English. He didn't say it was nothing compared with what was supposed to b there cos there no threshold 4 what is supposed to b there. So in d end, u can't actually help me cos u don't even no what u are saying
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
lexy2014:

4u to say English language isn't ur mother tongue, that means u acknowledge that ur argument was faulty but on d other hand u still trying to save face.

English isn't ur mother tongue& u are talking about Literature in English. How does literature in English help u understand English language better? If u don't understand d meaning of a word, consult ur dictionary not literature in English. Its that simple.

Ur definition of d word nothing was an attempt to justify ur argument but it didn't conform 2d universal definition of d word. U can't b trying to rewrite d dictionary because u want to defend buhari.

If buhari said "nothing", he meant nothing which means zero in accounting which this is about not literature in English. He didn't say it was nothing compared with what was supposed to b there cos there no threshold 4 what is supposed to b there. So in d end, u can't actually help me cos u don't even no what u are saying

You are definitely a thick one.
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by lexy2014: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
kmcutez:

You are definitely a thick one.

Were u expecting me just to roll over even when u obviously saying things that aren't correct?
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by pavoda: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
grin GEJ is the most corrupt individual to ever to touchdown earth.My assumption is all this money is somewhere in Nigerian banks circulating in the economy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi / Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. / Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.