Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,985 members, 7,845,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers (29749 Views)

Amaechi: Money Jonathan Left Behind Couldn’t Sustain Nigeria Three Weeks / Amaechi Reveals How APC Slashes His Salary In New Leaked Tape / How Obasanjo, Jonathan Left Us To Suffer — Ex-nigerian Airways Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by poTentialMe1: 7:11am On Feb 06, 2019
Keep pushing blames...!!

After 16 Feb, I know you'll still blame PDP for losing elections.. cool
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by kevinotc(m): 7:12am On Feb 06, 2019
Amechi,pls, choose one

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by OBAGADAFFI: 7:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Really the I thought APC claimed GEJ empty the treasury
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by Cantonese: 7:13am On Feb 06, 2019
dre11:

Jonathan left $2.5bn in govt coffers, says Amaechi

http://thenationonlineng.net/jonathan-left-2-5bn-in-govt-coffers-says-amaechi/

Idiot. The one to be recovered from the deceiving Amaechi will also help the people of Rivers state.
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by Kennitrust(m): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2019
You fooled us before, You still think to fool us again.

This people have no conscience.
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by faaz24: 7:21am On Feb 06, 2019
GET IT STRAIGHT AND DIRECT FROM YOUR POLITICAL MENTORS.

1. Supporting PDP in 2019 is not patriotism, it's ridiculous insanity. ~ALAFIN OF OYO

2. PDP is a bad tree that can never bear good fruit. ~OBY EZEKWESILI

3. Nigerians must not return the PDP to power, they have nothing to offer. ~BALARABE MUSA

4. People who destroy your past cannot guarantee your future. ~ OMOYOLE SOWORE

5. Don't handover Nigeria to thieves and hooligans. ~OBASANJO

6. Atiku has no good intentions for Nigeria. ~OBASANJO

7. Atiku Abubakar is a national thief. ~OBASANJO (My Watch Book, Page 49).

8. Atiku is coming back to create a paradise for thieves and we can see the people who are excited about them. ~OMOYOLE SOWORE

9. The money Atiku stole when he was my vice, enough to feed 300 millions of people for 400 years. ~OBASANJO

10. Obasanjo and Atiku are birds of the same feather, Nigerians should ignore them and stick on integrity to decimate corruption. ~PROF. WOLE SOYINKA

11. I will sell 90% of NNPC and retain 10%. ~ATIKU

12. I will privatize Ajaokuta if elected. ~ATIKU

13. I will revoke N-Power, school feeding and Tradermoni program if elected. ~ATIKU

14. In all honesty, Atiku doesn't have the integrity to defeat president Buhari anywhere in the election. ~AYO FAYOSE

15. Bank on me, Buhari will defeat Atiku in Adamawa. ~BUBA MARWA

16. Atiku can only win 2019 election, if he comes to our coven for deliverance. ~NIGERIAN ASSOCIATION OF WITCHES & WIZARDS

17. If I lose this election, I will recontest for President again in 2023. ~ATIKU ABUBAKAR

18. We all worked hard to form APC, if I decide to rejoin APC today, no one can stop me, not Buhari, Tinubu or Oshomole. ~BUKOLA SARAKI

19. Atiku's restructuring message is a deceit. ~GOV. WIKE

20. APC is not doing well, but when it comes to good governance and accountability, give it to Buhari. ~GOV. WIKE

21. Niger Delta people are very happy with president Buhari. ~GOV. WIKE

22. Governor Wike is working for Buhari's return. ~PDP

23. Nigerians will lose faith in INEC if it fails to disqualify president Buhari before the poll. ~PDP

24. Please stop encouraging Buhari to attend political rallies. ~UCHE SECONDUS

25. President Buhari is using magic broom to gather a mammoth crowds in his campaign. ~UCHE SECONDUS

26. My fellow elites must come together urgently to stop President Buhari before it is too late. ~OBJ

27. Buhari is a change, but Atiku is Bureau de change. ~REV. FR. MBAKA

28. Nigerian democracy under Buhari is one of the best in the world. ~ANGELA MERKEL

29. INEC lacks integrity to conduct free and fair 2019 election. ~ OBASANJO

30. Even Jesus Christ can not conduct free and fair elections in Nigeria. ~OBASANJO, Feb. 2007

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by Phonix1234: 7:24am On Feb 06, 2019
If APC really fought Corruption like u said, u wudnt be able to tell the story,,, na we for dey talk am and u go dey ready am for newspaper inside Kirikiri

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by lexy2014: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2019
Sampalo:
Jonathan thief of life

But buhari said Jonathan left absolutely nothing. Where did this $2.5b now come from?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by lexy2014: 7:29am On Feb 06, 2019
kehinde1588:
Jonathan: All time thief, ole and barao grin

But buhari said Jonathan left absolutely nothing. Where did this $2.5b now come from? Is it d same treasury or different treasury?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by Pearl05(f): 7:29am On Feb 06, 2019
We are used to APC lies..
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by Tonimanze(m): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2019
The blame game again! Is APC never tired of blaming someone for their failures?
Meanwhile if you want to make good money online click on the link below or check my signature.
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by kingthreatz: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2019
MZEE01:
The best thing Jonathan did for the country that i loved so much is conceding defeat.

If he didn't, he will be in jail. Same if Buhari doesnt if he loses
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by boxypane(m): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2019
Well said Amaechi, PDP really did a lot of damages on this nation. More so, the poor economic team of the APC also added to it. We are out of recession for God sake... Why are we still poor?
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by israelmao(m): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2019
Ameachi still living in the past and selling same lie to some gullible Nigerians.
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by highdon(m): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2019
I am beginning to stop believing any name starting with A eg APC

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by amazon14: 7:36am On Feb 06, 2019
Gej tried now.I could remember you Amechi and some other saint in APC took him to share the money. E no be so?
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by kehinde1588(m): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2019
lexy2014:

But buhari said Jonathan left absolutely nothing. Where did this $2.5b now come from? Is it d same treasury or different treasury?
Only if you have idea on how much was stolen, you will know he left nothing.
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by openmine(m): 7:37am On Feb 06, 2019
but your Oga said in 2015 that GEJ did not leave a single penny in the government coffers!
Even lai Mohammed kept emphasizing it!
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by animalscientist(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2019
How much will Buhari be leaving for Atiku please?
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by DigitalBot: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2019
Funny that these list n-power as an achievement
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by perdollar(m): 7:43am On Feb 06, 2019
let me wait for daddy Freeze's sorry reno mockri's reply
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by lexy2014: 7:45am On Feb 06, 2019
kehinde1588:

Only if you have idea on how much was stolen, you will know he left nothing.

First of all, how much was stolen? U seem 2no something we don't.
Second, how do we reconcile buharis claims that Jonathan left absolutely nothing, now amaechi is saying $2.5b was left?
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by rusher14: 7:46am On Feb 06, 2019
lexy2014:

But buhari said Jonathan left absolutely nothing. Where did this $2.5b now come from?

I'm sure if you had only 2 thousand Naira in your bank account you are buoyant.
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by akinboyo: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2019
Sampalo:
Jonathan thief of life
Nigeria is a funny country where a thief is bold enough to call others thieves. Ameachi is a big thief!
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by lexy2014: 7:53am On Feb 06, 2019
rusher14:

I'm sure if you had only 2 thousand Naira in your bank account you are buoyant.

Oga what is d meaning of absolutely nothing? Is N2000 d same thing as thing as absolutely nothing or empty treasury? Or u don't no what it means 4 something 2b empty? Is $2.5b d meaning of empty treasury?
Re: Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers by Parada: 7:54am On Feb 06, 2019
but PDP is divine ba ?
rentAcock:
APC is a scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Visits Aregbesola At Osun State House(pics / Privatized Power Companies In Nigeria And Their Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.