Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) (42196 Views)

Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death / 50 Cent Disowns His Oldest Son, Marquise On Instagram (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by khalids: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:
This life is a mystery. I can picture the mother trying to keep the boy away from his father as a kid, a man who did not contribute anything to his welfare. She was the one with him through childhood sicknesses, she did the hard work but now that he's all grown, the young man rebels and decides to search for his dad against her wish sad
The dad will surely reap where he did not sow, he'll turn the guy to a bank where he can withdraw money at will. After a few years the young man will learn the true nature of his father but he won't still severe the relationship. His father will use him until his last breath meanwhile the mum will gradually soften her stance (wetin she go do before?) It always ends this way and the cycle continues.

Story....this is your assumption....You do not know their circumstance nor their story
Every child deserves to know and have a relationship with their parent...and to make the decision to continue to do so or not
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by asperdons(m): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:
This life is a mystery. I can picture the mother trying to keep the boy away from his father as a kid, a man who did not contribute anything to his welfare. She was the one with him through childhood sicknesses, she did the hard work but now that he's all grown, the young man rebels and decides to search for his dad against her wish sad
The dad will surely reap where he did not sow, he'll turn the guy to a bank where he can withdraw money at will. After a few years the young man will learn the true nature of his father but he won't still severe the relationship. His father will use him until his last breath meanwhile the mum will gradually soften her stance (wetin she go do before?) It always ends this way and the cycle continues.
Is dat how you understand it, well my dear blood they say is thicker than water.
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by rhames(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mizwisdom:

What if it is the other way round? If the woman was an American woman or a been to, this is what she would have done to hurt the father. She would either sue him for divorce and get custody of the kids or have him deported by the authorities based on a flimsy excuse. Dont pray to go through this experience in life. It hurts deeply. Besides, the African blood will always search out his own in whatever circumstances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria / Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.