Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) (42188 Views)

Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death / 50 Cent Disowns His Oldest Son, Marquise On Instagram (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Frankbaro(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
cry
Mizwisdom:
This life is a mystery. I can picture the mother trying to keep the boy away from his father as a kid, a man who did not contribute anything to his welfare. She was the one with him through childhood sicknesses, she did the hard work but now that he's all grown, the young man rebels and decides to search for his dad against her wish sad
The dad will surely reap where he did not sow, he'll turn the guy to a bank where he can withdraw money at will. After a few years the young man will learn the true nature of his father but he won't still severe the relationship. His father will use him until his last breath meanwhile the mum will gradually soften her stance (wetin she go do before?) It always ends this way and the cycle continues.

Rubbish post. How did u arrive at that conclusion , what if it was the woman that kept the child away from his dad, just to get at d man.

4 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
This life is a mystery. I can picture the mother trying to keep the boy away from his father as a kid, a man who did not contribute anything to his welfare. She was the one with him through childhood sicknesses, she did the hard work but now that he's all grown, the young man rebels and decides to search for his dad against her wish sad
The dad will surely reap where he did not sow, he'll turn the guy to a bank where he can withdraw money at will. After a few years the young man will learn the true nature of his father but he won't still severe the relationship. His father will use him until his last breath meanwhile the mum will gradually soften her stance (wetin she go do before?) It always ends this way and the cycle continues.

The mom would suffer more, at the end of d day.

That's why I advise pple, in such situations, to always grant access. It's better to live with d hurt now, d kid/s might even get wise, before too long, than allow d kid grow up thinking, he was missing something great!

There will always be a gap in their lives, that's why dey end up not letting go cry

And with some kids, no matter how a parent maltreats them, they never let go

3 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Dpharisee: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
From the surname it is easy, he can search Facebook for people with similar surname from Abagana and carefully start from there or contact Anambra State Government, that state is very organised and can be of help

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

madame wisdom.. aunty I too sabi!

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Did you literally just assume this right now??

3 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by eyeview: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
In igbo land, as long as you have the village and surname, even the first bikeman you meet will carry you to their compound

5 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

/
I guess you have lived in Nigeria all your life.

The reply is a dead give away.

/

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by eyeview: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
Dpharisee:
From the surname it is easy, he can search Facebook for people with similar surname from Abagana and carefully start from there or contact Anambra State Government, that state is very organised and can be of help

That's too far. Let him just get to abagana, as long as he has the family surname, the first bikeman he sees will carry him to their compound. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Absolute Rubbish! who made you judge and Jury? did you not see the picture of him and his father? from the picture it appears him and his father was very close. hence he is desparate to find him. we don't know the circumstances.

But you have arrived at your own selfish and Ignorant conclusions.

Don't judge other people by your own standard.

8 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
His dad was a former us police from the picture above. His mom probably caused his father's repatriation or the reason he left for Nigeria.
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Nobody knows what actually happened in that relationship,.. Abi you sabi the family,
My sister don't just conclude cos this a sensitive issue, your conclusion is so so wrong

Touching story I must say, I feel for him

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
Frankbaro:
cry

Rubbish post. How did u arrive at that conclusion , what if it was the woman that kept the child away from his dad, just to get at d man.
I wonder, that individual have made him or herself judge and jury Already, without knowing the circumstances. Typical.
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
Didi2d:

Nobody knows what actually happened in that relationship,.. Abi you sabi the family,
My sister don't just conclude
Exactly! from the picture shown, It appears he was very close to his father hence his desparation to find his father.
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by koyeni(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
They look alike sef

Check my siggy
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
akiOYIBO:

Are u a saddist, feminist?
i think shim is grin
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Tomisinbad(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sorry mama... your son still loves you too ☺�
Mizwisdom:
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
are you talking from a personal experience? cos am sure from the pictures, the dad looks responsible, or anyhow, did you know the family?

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

A father is a God given right and he has a right to know him. The mum's attitude is wrong.

I understand what you mean though. I can never forget the scene in Kramer vs Kramer when the little boy long abandoned by the mother runs with all joy to hug his mum he hadn't seen for months. The long suffering father dismay was written all over his face

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Agboki: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
C my pple sha shocked shocked shocked njikoka and dunokofia l.g.a of Anambra state always online 4 d reasonable reasons. grin grin grin
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by fk001(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Sharrap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Seandisputed(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Don't be in a rush to always conclude, you were not there when it happened neither are you his Mom.

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Oshin56(m): 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
what are you trying to preach now because his mother raise him up he should forget his father

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Seandisputed(m): 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
eyeview:
In igbo land, as long as you have the village and surname, even the first bikeman you meet will carry you to their compound

Lol

Funny as it sounds, this is true
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by brodalikeme(m): 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
Blakjewelry:
just watch as the guy go get many fathers soon

I just the pity for the boy. Kai, wetin Nigerians go use him eye see. Pesin wey go collect the iPhone don already dey, other go dey time him jacket. At the end, will return and apologize to his mother.

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by chris51(f): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
DNA is not needed to prove the paternity of this young man. The resemblance is striking.

Some women in the mother's part of the world can be extremists. May be the man cheated on her etc and she vowed never to let him see his son.

The fact is, children will always trace their missing parents, dead or alive. Children always have more love for their missing parents.

He will surely see his father if still alive, if not alive he will meet members of his family.

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by chris51(f): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
chris51:
DNA is not needed to prove the paternity of this young man. The resemblance is striking.

Some women in the mother's part of the world can be extremists. May be the man cheated on her etc and she vowed never to let him see his son.

The fact is, children will always trace their missing parents, dead or alive. Children always have more love for their missing parents.

He will surely see his father if still alive, if not alive he will meet members of his family.
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
nkea bu nke anyi, mama pLs tell him before he go hang himself....... that tin called depression dn dey fear me lipsrsealed
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
respect your husband or he kick you out

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by chozzy: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Sharrapp with your silly testimony

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by biosilicon: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? / Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.