Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (31572 Views)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
Is she cheap or brave?
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by oderinde151(m): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
A guy would talk to talk to a tree if it approached him first cheesy cheesy cheesy

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
oderinde151:
I'm coming back
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by dulux07(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
Brave.

Cheap is how quickly she opens her leg for him.

195 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Fafesot: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
She's not cheap we guys are the cheap one.. no matter hw bad her toasting skills are.. we will always say yes

340 Likes 21 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
Brave. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go for it undecided

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Jayslicky: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
dulux07:
Brave.

Cheap is how quickly she opens her leg for him.
There is nothing cheap about that except you paid cash for it, why do guys always think girls did them a favour when they have sex, if u say the girl is cheap then the guy is the same.

224 Likes 14 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by faithfull18(f): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
It's not advised. That's my final answer.

14 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
faithfull18:
It's not advised. That's my final answer.
Is it because the guy can use it to yab her that she was the one that even toasted him when they are quarreling?

11 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by MissRaine69(f): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
What is the justification of putting her in the category of cheap? This is what’s wrong with this society in general. Severe lack of innovation.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by ubunja(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
Fafesot:
She's not cheap
we guys are the cheap one..
no matter hw bad her toasting skills are..
we will always say yes
listen to this vagina worshiper

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lalasticlala Rocktation and farano could you send this to the Front Page. Let's see what FP people think of this.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
She is brave because she is genuine with her feelings cheesy.
She knows what she wants and would not hesitate.Unlike those ladies who only know how to give signals up and down and cannot approach a man because they feel it is unlady like. smiley

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by ubunja(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
She knows what she wants and would not hesitate.Unlike those ladies who only know how to give signals up and down and cannot approach a man because they feel entitled. smiley
mm-hmm. Though I'm not sure women give signals becoz they are entitled...

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by marvin906(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by marvin906(m): 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by marvin906(m): 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
she's brave.. which is rare.. most chicks will just drink poison than confess their feelings

23 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
She is educated

15 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Deicide: 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
Why would a girl want to do that its not worth it abeg.....

First she has to monitor the guy for sometime know all his scheduled, then when it is right she would approach him and most times this doesn't go well cause the guy might just ignore here existence or tell her he doesn't want to talk or say shes not his type or make mockery about her with his friends and walk away.

Lets say the guy does manage to grant her audience, he hears what she has to say he tells her he is going to think about it knowing fully well he is going to be playing hard to get? Why should any girl go through this stress?

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
She knows what she wants and would not hesitate.Unlike those ladies who only know how to give signals up and down and cannot approach a man because they feel it is unlady like. smiley

That's how some women may now lose the man meant for them, because they did not express their feelings. But on the other hand it is not always advisable for women to open up, because some old fashioned men may consider the woman too forward and cheap and run. So, girls could still lose Mr Right by expressing theie feelings to the 'wrong' men undecided

I know an African tribe were woman are allowed to cook a delicious meal for the man they want to marry them and bring the food to the bachelor. That is the toasting. They are not considered cheap or forward.

Maybe the world should adopt that practice. Indirect but direct expression of love by women.

11 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by jaymejate: 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
She's sweet

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Factgist: 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
No
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
jaymejate:
She's sweet
Cheap!
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by bobolizim(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
igbodefender:
Is she cheap or brave?
brave.Well, I was asked out by a lady recently. She told me that she's in love madly with me and I accepted, cause I love her too. In fact, I really do love her. I do not see a big deal in what she's done and ain't gonna take her for granted for doing so. Most important thing is we both love each other. It all boils down to ideology and refinement.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
To be sincere, if a girl approaches me.. I go fear oo, I won't trust her one bit. She might have an ulterior motive. But anyways, I'll try not to rubbish her. We can become friends and I'll then take time to study her. If I'm sure I'm safe, then I might give it a shot.

25 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Ategberoson(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
depend on the environment she reside. I wouldn't advise any Lady to make such move in a country like Nigeria where hardworking ladies that acquire herself luxuries things are tagged wh0re and all sort of names

though it's normal for a lady to express her likeness to a guy but it would be wrong to ask the guy out. all guys are opportunist in a relationship who has nothing to loose (only mumu guys cry and commit suicide because of a lady). asking a guy out in a country like Nigeria make you vulnerable to exploitation from the person and that consequentially make her cheap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by itiswellandwell: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
She isn't cheap. She is just brave to me based on my experience. Just that, some bad past deal of some girls who tried such made it seems like such girl is cheap. If you've had a bad relationship experience with a girl who was the one who approached you, you can never agree that such girl is brave. So op can never get a straight answers as most responses will be based on each person experience and exposure. To me, I love brave ladies who go for what they want. Sensible ladies are going for what they want while the foolish feministic ones will keep getting rotten in their singlehood lives. Now, let me tell you a beautiful story of a lady who went for what she wants and na there i take fear woman that, if they want a man. They definitely know how to get him.
Was in a bus and there's this jovial, handsome conductor, seems this lady had been watching him, what I first noticed was that, the lady was worried when this guy had no change to give to passengers, she emptied her bag to changed him some money. Fortunately, the conductor had a call and the caller was talking about celebration. So, that day was the conductor birthday.
Do you know what this lady said? She said shey the conductor no go celebrate am for them ni?
Conductor said celebration is only for people who will bring gifts. The lady said she will bring gift and she wishes to attend the celebration. Next, she asked the conductor for his phone number. It's very funny inside the bus that day. Very beautiful lady at that.
Do you know the surprising thing? Was passing through somewhere, that's how I sighted the guy in a shop. Met him and told him I knew him. Na there he began dey gist me. They're happily married. Given birth to a kid. The lady set up a business for the guy. He was very happy and proud of the lady. Brave ladies are confident and a sensible man will like that in a lady.
Girls, it's high time you let go of those prides and go for what you want.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
igbodefender:
Is she cheap or brave?

Brave and I will respect her because she is someone that has the guts to go for what she wants.

Waiting for MariaLavina to come propose wink

8 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
#RESPECT to that kinda lady...

We can do that too....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Chuks9000: 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Depends.
For a lady out of market, it's desperation.
For a lady that is average and above, it's two ways:
If the beneficiary is an akpa'mu, he'll think she cheap.
If the beneficiary is average and above, she get the respect and attention she deserves.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? / Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) / A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.