Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Mac Demarco This Old Dog Download Album. Direct - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mac Demarco This Old Dog Download Album. Direct (1383 Views)

Guyd Me And This Old Woman Who Is More Sexy / See Why This Old Man Is Going To Win Tomorrow [PICS] / Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mac Demarco This Old Dog Download Album. Direct by abirkilegma: 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Direct Download Mac DeMarco This Old Dog Full album zip-rar link.
This Old Dog is the third full-length album by singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Mac DeMarco, released on May 5, 2017 through Captured Tracks. Following the release of Another One, DeMarco moved from his isolated Queens home to a house in Los Angeles to create the album.

Download Here -
https://twitter.com/i/moments/854338878181752832

The album spawned two singles in January, "My Old Man" and "This Old Dog", which are the two first tracks on the album. The singles "On The Level" and "One More Love Song" were released in April 2017. The album leaked on April 13, 2017.
“Baby You’re Out” tumbles beautifully through its chord changes like a soccer ball falling down a stairwell that manages to hit every fourth step. “One Another” twinkles like an earlier generation’s soda jingle, with a little slouch that invites finger snaps with every backbeat. If 2 brought to mind a dank basement, the best songs here throw open the windows andlet in the sunshine.

Year: 2017
Genre: Indie Pop / Lo-Fi
Quality: 320 kbps

Track list:
01. My Old Man
02. This Old Dog
03. Baby You’re Out
04. For the First Time
05. One Another
06. Still Beating
07. Sister
08. Dreams from Yesterday
09. A Wolf Who Wears Sheeps Clothes
10. One More Love Song
11. One The Level
12. Moonlight On The River
13. Watching Him Fade Away

DeMarco has mastered the art of recording, at least within the parameters he’s established for himself. In addition to playing every instrument, he produced and engineered This Old Dog, and the arrangements are minimal and impeccable. His voice is recorded bone-dry to enhance his conversational tone—he sounds like he’s never more than a barstool away. The bass and drums are so locked-in they seem like a single instrument.

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Partner / Herbal Sexual Aphrodisiacs For Men And Women. / Guess Who She Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.