Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB (2229 Views)

Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture / A Personal Photo Of Vatsa Showing His Friendship With Ibb / Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by becomrich5: 5:12am On Aug 21, 2010
With IBB , the igbos end up this way. With a Yoruba candidate the Igbo vice president with the Yorubaman would win.

Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by becomrich5: 5:23am On Aug 21, 2010
I come back with more option.
Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by Onlytruth(m): 5:30am On Aug 21, 2010
So why not Igbo presidential candidate with Yoruba vice president? How about that?
Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by slap1(m): 10:27am On Aug 21, 2010
becomrich5:

I come back with more option.
Lol, your English looks Russian.
Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2010
I think the best option for the Igbos in 2011 is to vote Becomerich so that he can give us an everlasting Biafra Map. grin grin grin
Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by becomrich5: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2010
if you go with an igbo president, the other party would also throw in a yorubaman. People would have a choic to make. You dont want to give people that choice. you 100% sure of a win.
Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by becomrich5: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2010
A yoruba/igbo presidency would win benue and taraba, Do you see any federal govt project in Benue or taraba state? No. they put them above the river. Look I am telling you this Is David mark or Danjuma contest the presidency, the upper river of the river, would not vote for them. they dont see benue as northerners. it is only during election. That how nigeria works.
Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by becomrich5: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2010
One wrong mistake Igbos are making, is that they think IBB is the man to beat in the north. It is not IBB, it is buhari. Buhari is more acceptable in the north than IBB. Look all factor favour buhari. He is Fulani/hausa, IBB is Gwari. fulani/hausa would be loyal to him at the poll. They are not going to leave thier son and start voting for a Gwari man.

Look at past election.  In 1979 and 1983 ,  Shagari was an unknow candidate against other northerners of minority group. The fulani/hausa voted for him. Waziri who was Kanuri won, Now Yobe and Borno ,kanuri state.   It is an historical path they have been following. And it would not change in 2011.

Buhari would beat IBB in Sokoto, Kebbi, Katsina, Jigawa, Bauchi , Gombe and kaduna. Northerner know this. So for northerner to divide Southerner at the vote, what they would do is Buhari would give a yorubaman the vice president and IBB would give an Igboman the vice president. That way they divide the south. With the south already divided, Who would remember Jonathan.

An igbo vice president is better than 40 jonathans to the igbo people. While a Yoruba vice president is better than a Jonathan.  The Igbos and Yorubas knows if Jonathan wins, they would have to wait till 2048. So thier own calculation too. Jonathan would become the longest serving president Nigeria ever had. Nobody is ready to wait for Jonathan.  So you see where Yorubas and Igbos need to also be in the presidency. If a Yorubaman is not on the ticket, it means the Yorubas are going to wait till 2048. same thing for the igbos. They are not ready to sacrifice that for Jonathan.
Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by becomrich5: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2010
When they said they want to split the senate sit and president election. The person that would loss out is Jonathan.

Look at this option you give the Igbo at the election, let use me running with an igboman.

a  yoruba  / Igbo man southerner

b IBB northerner LIFE PRESIDENT / Igbo 

c  Buhari  northerner/ any group

d Jonathan ijaw/ sambo northerner

99% of the Igbo would pick option A. Look when they hear IBB. extra year in the university for thier children coming soon. IBB also in the mind of Nigerian means LIFE PRESIDENT. Not until he dies before he would leave there, he would change the constitution. So Igbo president is after IBB dies.  99% of nigerian would tell you, IBB lies ALL the time. Ok. That why they call him maradona. They dont want to call him a lie to his face, so they decided to call him Maradona.

even among northerner they dont so much like IBB, they use to beat up IBB in the mosque in the north, that after to much beating at various northern mosque, IBB stop attending mosque because he is a maradona. So you can see IBB major obstacle. I think he should position his son in Niger state. IBB need to support my presidency
Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by becomrich5: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2010
With the above option, we go to the United nation and share the oil revenue with north. Sudan did this option. You see oil is a gift of God.   Jonathan main problem why he does not want to go to the united nation is that because he is an ijaw man, they or him believe they own the Oil and there is noway, they would share the oil with the north. That why he as not gone to the United nation. If it was a Yoruba man even Obasanjo, would have gone to the united nation and help the north.

The other option is a Yoruba presidency and a fulani/hausa vice president.  While let say me, I become president.I cut off the edo,delta and  Yorubas making the north majority, and I  resign and the northern man become president.   This is how the election would look like.

This are your two option.

Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by TewMuch: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2010
You said you wanted to run abi? Are you campaigning for yourself on this thread? :x
Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by ikeyman00(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

to all the igbos in nl

becomerich is a traitor right from way back

his zeal in distorying anything to do with the igbos cannot go unhidden; well not for me

ogas

ikeyman do come again
Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by becomrich5: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2010
How am I a traitor. ?   Do you see an Igboman on Jonathan (ijaw) ticket.  Jonathan would become the longest serving president Nigeria ever

I am given you two option. If Igbo refuse to team up with me, the north would team up with me. So weight your option carefully.

Even if the north goes with Buhari or IBB , they would  loss. And the north would wait till 2019.  So the north has to decide to support my presidency now and I make them majority or they are finished. while the Igbo have to decide to support my presidency or they wait till 2048. Either way both of them have no choice than pick me for president of nigeria.
Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by becomrich5: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2010
You see what I am advocating is done between the USA and Canada. You people can verify with Obama or steven harper.    There is what we call native people. When a native person from cross into the USA from canada, they have residency, it is different from ecowas. He later becomes a citizen, he  cross back to canada, he is a canadian citizen.

This law was sign many years ago nearly 300 years or more. It is because you people have never lived abroad before, Una no open eyes.  So I am not calling for break up of nigeria but boundary adjustment.
Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by becomrich5: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2010
cb
Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by becomrich5: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2010
The FBI or any media can even verify this. One of the reason for the Orkar coup against IBB was that he wanted to become a nigeria life president. He send one of the coup plotters abroad to study how other leaders became life president. That coup plotter went back to nigeria and he was the main arrow head of the coup to remove him. Immigration paper would show this took places and most nigerian know that, so IBB chances at the poll is not good. So he has to position is son for niger state.
Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by becomrich5: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2010
The name of the military officer who was send abroad. If I am correct his name was Saliba Mukoro, he lives in the USA, he is now a Professor

Since coming back to academia, Dr. Mukoro has served as an Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice at Grambling State University of Louisiana for 3 years, and currently serves as an Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Criminal Justice at Mississippi Valley State University - a position he has held for 6 years running. Dr. Mukoro is a member of the American Society of Criminology, the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences, and a recipient of the National Criminal Justice Golden Key Award.

Dr. Mukoro, like his father, is also married to an Ishan Lady - Mrs. Dorah [b]Fumilayo Mukoro [/b] - of the Negbenebor Family of Irrua. Dr. & Mrs. Mukoro are the proud parents of 2 boys (Quincy and Lesley) and 2 girls (Stephanie and Jennifer).

Here is the picture of the man who finance the coup

Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by becomrich5: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2010
cb
Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by becomrich5: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2010
One advantage of the united nation option is it reduce wait period , for who become president. The Igbos or Yorubas do not have to wait 48 years. While even in the north, kanuri and middle belt do not have to wait till 48 years.
Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by Pukkah: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2010
becomrich5:

Buhari would beat IBB in Sokoto, Kebbi, Katsina, Jigawa, Bauchi , Gombe and kaduna. Northerner know this. So for northerner to divide Southerner at the vote, what they would do is Buhari would give a yorubaman the vice president and IBB would give an Igboman the vice president. That way they divide the south. With the south already divided, Who would remember Jonathan.

This makes sense.
Re: onlytruth: Option For The Igbos &fulani/hausa Is This. Igbo would loss with IBB by becomrich5: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2010
Illinois was part of french area. Canada was french. Illinois is in the USA. Some part of the USA were part of canada. even the name Illinois is french name. Native people have right

(1) (Reply)

What we did not know about Buhari / Scooping Petrol: Fire Service Cautions Against It / Clip Of Lastma Collecting Bribe From Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.